Author Topic: where is Numskull (Luniz)??  (Read 3128 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: where is Numskull (Luniz)??
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2013, 11:32:47 AM »
they both had about four or five songs on em i liked its been soooooo long since i heard any of his solos.

id like to get all of em.

i been really wanting to hear the albulation again that album was heavily anticipated until it lost all its buzz...only rap alot cover with pen and pixel graphics too i think

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2013, 11:35:52 AM »
yeah I regret not picking that one up back in the day when I would see it in stores lol haven't seen it anywhere since like '05

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2013, 02:43:45 PM »
Luniz is like the bay area Dogg Pound

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2013, 02:57:50 PM »

but Daz isn't a rapist, he's the one getting raped

bouli77

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2013, 03:11:25 PM »
they both had about four or five songs on em i liked its been soooooo long since i heard any of his solos.

id like to get all of em.

i been really wanting to hear the albulation again that album was heavily anticipated until it lost all its buzz...only rap alot cover with pen and pixel graphics too i think

a lot of Rap-A-Lot covers were done by Pen & Pixel graphics, just like that Trinity Garden Cartel's Don't Blame It on Tha Music was done by P&P, 3-2's wicked buddah baby too. Matter of fact before they launched P&P their founders (Shawn Brauch & his brother) worked as in-house graphists for Rap-a-Lot.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2013, 05:20:14 PM »
ur right g 2 a ke was also i believe.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2013, 12:00:45 AM »
 Num's solo was pretty good. That album he did with that other dude was good too.
 I too was disappointed when Yuk changed his style when he went to rap a lot and was yelling but i did still like his shit and i have bought pretty much every single yuk album ever.
 Its true, like what was said above, he did do the odd luniz style track but then he actually went back to that style pretty much altogether. I remember in an interview he said that his fans were saying they preferred his old style better.
 I was heaps happy when the luniz did that reunion album and Num started appearing on Yuk comps but yeah a shame that bootlegging fucked up the album and lots of good songs got removed from the album so the bootleg was a better album than the actual album...
 I really like most of Yuks stuff but i think he did start to go a bit too brag/ice/money/bitchez/fancy alcohol/cars/etc after a while. And that last thing he put out is yet another album full of weed songs. Dope catalog overal though.
 Weird how when Yuk and Num weren't cool that Num so doing almost no music at all(seemingly?) i mean even when Num finally put out a solo it has Yuk on it.

doggfather

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2013, 02:14:34 AM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2013, 09:29:22 AM »
yukmouth is still one of the best emcees out the west, tho

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2013, 05:45:28 PM »
^2 yeah and it was dope when The Luniz and tha Dogg pound did that track together.

Yep I'd say he is for sure but his lyrical content  def went down hill big time , like i mean it just got a bit lazy but i suppose you can say that with 90% of rappers.
 Yuk and Num are both good live too I'll add.

Eddz

« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2013, 03:29:31 PM »
I was a huge Luniz fan back in the day. Yuk IMO is overrated, soon as he went to Rap a lot, he turned into a super thug and started screaming on every track.

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2013, 12:21:57 AM »
Numskull was accused of rape but not convicted.  Check the facts faggots before you speak on info you received from gossip sites

Blood$

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2013, 08:11:54 AM »
Numskull was accused of rape but not convicted.  Check the facts faggots before you speak on info you received from gossip sites

lol somebody mad with Numskull nuts on their chin :laugh:  :P

it was reported on this website, WCR, AllHipHop, XXL, etc, etc... I don't even know any "gossip" websites

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2013, 01:43:13 PM »
Go fuck ya dead granny in the ass tmz fag boy

Blood$

« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2013, 09:07:41 AM »
go visit Numskull in prison and press a nipple on the glass for him

and btw my Grandma is still alive and coolin'  8)