Author Topic: Hall of Fame Nomination  (Read 180 times)

TheSheriff

Hall of Fame Nomination
« on: March 16, 2003, 03:39:48 PM »
So Much Style aka SMS aka Jake Tetreault

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Hall of Fame Nomination
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2003, 03:48:27 PM »
unless he plannin a comeback, im thinkin his chance has sumwhat passed. I mean, if he wadnt voted in BACK in the day when we first started this Hall of Fame...the chance of him being voted in NOW, are pretty SLIM.

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2003, 06:44:39 AM »
lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2003, 07:12:11 AM »
Realisticly, I think only Kill and maybe TimeLock will get in, 'cause that's who people see, and SMS and NIK would never get in because they were never the most popular keyers in our history. We'll see. Oh yeah, nominate in the Hall of Fame things... thread.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2003, 10:15:47 AM »
NIK is hated on as a muhfucka. Being a comparatively neutral observant I still gotta say his lyrical skills don't excite me; he ain't wack but neither I've seen anything very dope (neither in the old battles M Dogg gave us links to last time)

Inspectah

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2003, 11:13:36 AM »
I think i should get in there too in My Opinion, im one of the most active keystylers from when i was Explicit, to Indecisive, now Inspekta.. i think i have wroten a hella lot of keystyles, and had way over 20 battles, which mostly 14 i have won.. so i dunno, ima leave it down to you peeps! i would also nominate Gareefa, and Bez for Keystyling, and maybe battlin, with Gareefa!

~ 1 ~

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2003, 01:18:11 PM »
WHAT ABOUT ME?? WHAT ABOUT GAREEFA... lol sorry WWF old days flashback..

*walks out the thread, head hung in shame*

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2003, 06:22:47 AM »
gareefa aint that good..

Inspectah

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2003, 06:24:50 AM »
Ayo... ^^ he's good trust @ss@ssin.. anyways. i should be nominated, but i cant nominate myself... so...???

~ 1 ~

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2003, 06:54:27 AM »
i nominate indy ^^  ;D

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2003, 08:09:26 AM »
gareefa aint that good..

Bullshit.. Jus coz i aint got a tremendous battle record.. I believe mouse is in there n he dnt battle

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2003, 02:42:21 AM »
gareefa aint that good..

I believe mouse is in there n he dnt battle

<~~~~~still tryna figure out how that happened  ;D lol j/k mouse

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2003, 02:43:23 AM »
gareefa, definately deserves a spot. he been here when I first signed up or shortly after. I mean I dont even have a tremendous battle record, maybe had a lot of battles but not 25-20-1 lol ??!!  I feel like the boston celtics. up there, but still not satisfied...  Indy should, even if not this time but the next time we vote, get a spot up there as well.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2003, 01:09:17 PM »
gareefa aint that good..

lmao... he got most the British vote... j/k.

But on the real, he battled some, and it's not just battling and champions, but also great personal keystyles, and just people who contributed to the uplifting of keystyling, or just people that need to be regonized. Like Mouse, I think some older school people, like So Much Style, 'cause he really took off in battling, and Now I Know, just for being the most hated... lol, and I Drop Rhymes, that was the first battle rapper we had, and me and him battled for months, and R-Cee, a southern rapper that had cool skillz, though feel off a bit with his southern style which confused people... lol... more Florida bass than Scarface south... lol. But whatever, battling ain't everything. Nominate in Hall of Fame things...

Inspectah

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2003, 02:45:56 PM »
gareefa aint that good..

lmao... he got most the British vote... j/k.

But on the real, he battled some, and it's not just battling and champions, but also great personal keystyles, and just people who contributed to the uplifting of keystyling, or just people that need to be regonized. Like Mouse, I think some older school people, like So Much Style, 'cause he really took off in battling, and Now I Know, just for being the most hated... lol, and I Drop Rhymes, that was the first battle rapper we had, and me and him battled for months, and R-Cee, a southern rapper that had cool skillz, though feel off a bit with his southern style which confused people... lol... more Florida bass than Scarface south... lol. But whatever, battling ain't everything. Nominate in Hall of Fame things...

Worrrrd!

~ 1 ~