Author Topic: Real men  (Read 753 times)

KrazySumwhat

Real men
« on: September 25, 2013, 03:52:23 AM »

Play with dolls, drive cars like that, ride bikes like that and wear ear pieces like that. ya dig?

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: Real men
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 11:18:56 AM »
i cant say that i agree with u

u was born the wrong race, b.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 11:22:53 AM »
the asian guy holding the doll looks like he can be ur best friend.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 05:20:12 PM »
 ha ha well you have to admit the Arnold pic is pretty lol and the ear piece picture is pretty wtf!? and another only in japan situation.
 That Asian guy is "Dany choo" is pretty famous and i think pretty wealthy too. he's doin big thangz.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 06:33:49 PM »
nah he's doin lil thangs.......made of plastic.

im from Poland
LOL!

MistaNova

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 07:14:14 PM »

Lol.

This thread reminds me a creepy restaraunt in Japan that I saw on TV once that served food to customers for free if you're on a "date" with a doll. Like they'll give you a free bowl of ramen but you have to pretend that you're feeding your doll/date by taking some noodles with a pair of chopsticks and carry them to the doll's mouth and that shit.
Granted that would be a pretty good marketing strategy if it was aimed at 5 year old girls but of course it's Japan and the promo showed nothing but creepy 30/40 year old men doing that shit. Can't really knock people looking for free meals (especially since I know people everywhere else in the world would probably be willing to do the same thing for free meals) but seeing grown ass men doing that shit was still pretty creepy.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 07:16:10 PM by Iveus »

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 08:32:12 PM »
do these old guys in japan who carry dools around have families and children?

or are they like the rest of the world where they would be virgin losers (aka will bs)?

im not sure because japan is like an alternate universe and ive never been there.

im from Poland
LOL!

MistaNova

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 09:24:00 PM »

or are they like the rest of the world where they would be virgin losers (aka will bs)?

im not sure because japan is like an alternate universe and ive never been there.

For the most part those old dudes who carry around dolls in Japan are pretty much considered "virgin losers" even by the Japanese public. And I've never seen or heard of those kind of men having girlfriends, let alone families. I mean the only reason anybody would buy those dolls in the first place is because they're 20-40 year old virgin men who know that those dolls are as close as they'll get to seeing and touching (for lack of better words) the anime girl of their dreams in real life. Plus for some reason a lot of those old guys have well-paying jobs and since they don't have any families to support they have more money to buy more dolls (or decorate their cars and motorbikes with pictures of anime women).
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 09:25:55 PM by Iveus »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2013, 02:53:07 AM »
 Yeah i cant say for sure. Of course thered be the "loosers" and "creepy" dudes but i remember seeing a documentary and there were really wealthy as fuck business men with big doll collections and they would dress em up an comb their hair n shit.
 cant imagine anyone rich as fuck being a "looser virgin" but who knows?
 Like how there are over 1000000 hikikimoris in Japan.
 Me personally, i just went through a phase of collection figures. Not life sized. They look cool. I just a weirdo, if you could see the group of people that i was hangin with all day its the exact opposite to the sort of looser you would expect lol. iam just weird like that i hang with all sorts.
 Anyone of you guys woulda walked by scarred as fuck if you seen the group i was just with trol.

E-thugin aside;
 what would you do if you entered a train and seen this;

I wonder if they are all men?......

« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 02:54:53 AM by KrazySumwhat »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2013, 02:59:52 AM »
 U gotta admit, these are pretty cool!?;

But admittedly, most people that i hang with or know dont like this sort of stuff. They would prefer figures or statues of like alien or the predator or ninjas, dragons, demons, male characters, batman, etc.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2013, 05:33:44 AM »

For the most part those old dudes who carry around dolls in Japan are pretty much considered "virgin losers" even by the Japanese public. And I've never seen or heard of those kind of men having girlfriends, let alone families. I mean the only reason anybody would buy those dolls in the first place is because they're 20-40 year old virgin men who know that those dolls are as close as they'll get to seeing and touching (for lack of better words) the anime girl of their dreams in real life. Plus for some reason a lot of those old guys have well-paying jobs and since they don't have any families to support they have more money to buy more dolls (or decorate their cars and motorbikes with pictures of anime women).
this is the first post ever on dubcc to make me sad.

will b deserves a doll.

im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2013, 07:44:44 AM »

Lol.

This thread reminds me a creepy restaraunt in Japan that I saw on TV once that served food to customers for free if you're on a "date" with a doll. Like they'll give you a free bowl of ramen but you have to pretend that you're feeding your doll/date by taking some noodles with a pair of chopsticks and carry them to the doll's mouth and that shit.
Granted that would be a pretty good marketing strategy if it was aimed at 5 year old girls but of course it's Japan and the promo showed nothing but creepy 30/40 year old men doing that shit. Can't really knock people looking for free meals (especially since I know people everywhere else in the world would probably be willing to do the same thing for free meals) but seeing grown ass men doing that shit was still pretty creepy.

what    the     fuck

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2013, 08:49:22 AM »
 I couldn't find anything like that(via a quick google image search) but, i found similar stuff;

This one has done the rounds. LOL

And no sarcasm, how fucking cool is this truck!?

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2013, 10:55:24 PM »
 Told u guys Danny choo is doin it big

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2013, 11:51:21 PM »
Man, living in Japan woul dbe a mind fuck and a half.

Be honest tho Krazy: you ever fuck a doll before? Niggas be fappin with pillow cushions and fleshlights n shit. If you fuck dolls, I don;t see a difference.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE