Author Topic: FF Radio  (Read 172 times)

KrazySumwhat

FF Radio
« on: September 25, 2013, 04:01:47 AM »
 Final Fantasy radio.

Any listeners?
 I have the FF radio app on my iphone. You can also stream it for free here; http://tunein.com/radio/Final-Fantasy-Radio-s111124/

Its a really cool radio station. Some very soothing and relaxing music. Some feel good shit. Mostly instrumental like orchestrated. I mean its the music from all of the final fantasy games and OST's.
 Some songs are in Japanese, some English but more are instrumental. Everything form orchestrated and classical to jazz, techno-ish and even some rap.
 Some songs are directly from the games and OST's so some are really old school like snes lol but there alot of remixes. My guess is that not are all official.
 I love this sort of music when iam in the right mood or reading or doing something and just want something like this in the background.
 I love hip hop but not always and sometimes need that instrumental ish.
 I heard a surprisingly dope hip hop track on here the other day lol.
 get your grown man and emotional side on heh. Might bring back some memories too.

KrazySumwhat

Re: FF Radio
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 07:13:00 AM »
 dont sleep. great songs like Takeharu Ishimoto "farewell melody" EDIT: This shit is deep. best radio station around(that aint hip hop).
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 07:17:16 AM by KrazySumwhat »

KrazySumwhat

Re: FF Radio
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 06:56:46 AM »
 Man, yall sleepin. This some fucking cool arse shit right here. Smooth Jazz, orchestrated, classical, etc. plus vid game memories. dont sleep.
 Really nice, really beautiful music. So pleasant. Sip some wine and relax.