Author Topic: WAV WEDNESDAY  (Read 2165 times)

makavelisimon

• 'G'
WAV WEDNESDAY
« on: September 25, 2013, 11:56:38 AM »
project 1:
  2Pac Death Row EP Volume I

Thanks to the efforts of Schreibs, Lost Skanless, Dante, and Prophet, we’re happy to present the first of several scheduled 2Pac Death Row era EP projects. Similar to the Deon deal but also a bit different, this material was sourced at a very high price but on a per-track basis. The costs of sourcing the material of this and each future EP are calculated over the number of projected buyers to arrive at the per unit/member cost. These projects will be distributed as wave file digital downloads via FTP, and after we’ve amassed enough material for a DVD or CD we’ll send out a hardcopy.

The first EP is available to everyone who have purchased Too Gangsta For Radio Volume 2 and contains the following tracks, all pulled from masters and in top quality (think the catalog DATs in terms of quality):

1. Ballad Of A Dead Souljah.wav
2. Niggaz Nature with Val Young.wav
3. If There's A Cure with Snoop Doggy Dogg.wav
4. Borrowed Times (Chelle featuring 2Pac).wav
-bonus-
5. Ballad Of A Dead Souljah (Chorus Hooks).wav
6. Ballad Of A Dead Souljah (2Pac Hooks).wav
7. If There's A Cure with Snoop Doggy Dogg (Cleaned).wav    <best one , doesnt cut off at 3:57 like youtube, has new verses. CD Quality.

Ballad Of A Dead Souljah sounds similar to what is released but incorporates the actual sample and not a replay. There is some nice congo drum sounding percussion and an extended outro. Curious is that the first hook is the same singers as on retail, but subsequent hooks are 2Pac solo. I’ve therefore made both hook permutations consistent and included these mixes as bonuses. Niggaz Nature sounds very similar to the Too Gangsta For Radio retail release, but has an extended instrumental outro and of course dramatically different hooks. If There's A Cure is probably the most exciting song here, with all new vocals from 2Pac and Snoop and a sample and interpolation of the Diana Ross song. There is minor hiss feedback that I removed in the bonus cut. Finally, Borrowed Times is the long sought after debut song from Chelle, who would have been signed to 2Pac’s label had things gone differently. The honest truth is that the singing is poor at best and 2Pac appears for all of 10 seconds on the song, but nonetheless this is a significant song for us to have acquired.

Recently someone has been shopping around a similar tape to the Thug Life Demo and as an added bonus we’re including it on this release. These songs may or may not leak, we really don’t know. As of yet the details of the source are sketchy at best, but fortunately we were able to acquire them without needing to trade anything at all. Don’t rely on other such bonuses to fall into our laps in subsequent EPs, but we’ll do our best to sweeten the pot whenever possible. The tracks are as follows:

8. Bury Me A G (Rip III).wav
9. Lord Knows (Version II).wav
10. Only Fear Of Death (Version II).wav
11. R U Still Down (Rip II).wav
12. Dear Mama (Version II).wav
13. Out On Bail (Main Pass) (Rip II).wav
14. Str8 Ballin (Version II).wav

All of these songs seem to be unique and new rips, and all of them are better quality than we’ve had before. Dear Mama, Lord Knows, and Str8 Ballin’ are a little different to the PNP original versions, so I’d label them as Version II. The shining star of course is R U Still Down. Again, these tracks may or may not leak in time – we can’t be sure since we were not the original sourcers – but all of us will definitely enjoy the original versions we had only in poor quality before.

We’ll begin accepting payments now, and will upload the EP1 + Bonus to a FTP with download details and archive password to be sent via forum private message to all buyers on April 1. Any buyers after April 1 will receive this information shortly after they submit payment. Tentatively we have planned EP2 for May 1, and a full CD from Lost Skanless on June 1 (these dates may get pushed back, but this is the original goal). At $250 for each EP we definitely appreciate that this is a lot of money to come up with so rapidly, but we are spacing the projects so close together to try to get some of the sourcing costs back so that we can acquire more. Currently we have some incredible opportunities that are a bit limited by the amount we’re able to front on behalf of the THC. If it takes you a couple months to buy the coming projects it’s ok, we’ll keep the V1 and V2 forums active with general talk and the EPs will be ready whenever you are.

That said, this is the beginning of a very exciting year in terms of new Death Row material!

Payment details: $250 to payment@2pacdvds.com

Project 2:
 April 29, 2009, 02:48:03 AM »
Death Row EP II

following up on ep1, ep2 is now available. skanless, schreibs21, prophet and i have secured another batch of death row era songs for your enjoyment with more in sight! it's also interesting how some projects have begun to relate to each other. you'll see what i mean in a bit... below are the songs contained in this project:

When I Get Free (Death Row Version)
Fame
Never Call U Bitch Again (Mix Draft)
Don't Sleep

these songs were purchased from exclusive sources who may be the only private parties with the material so they are indeed gems, however it's a double edge sword because two of the four songs have some slight problems to them that very much illustrate the songs' unfinished nature. we were spoiled by the catalog dats, that's for sure.

when i get free is of course the death row re-do that pac created. what's interesting is that the previously unknown song from the samples dat (on vault access volume 2) that samples al b. sure! is actually when i get free. that makes perfect sense since that samples dat reflected possible inclusions for the all eyez on me album. this track is absolutely flawless quality and you can hear a minor mess up in the intro with pac quickly correcting himself (you can hear that on retail as well, but it's less evident). like some other recent acquisitions, this one has an extended instrumental outro as well. this is easily the highlight of the project.

fame is another interesting one. the beat is very similar to retail, but we're treated to new verses from kokane, edi, and spice-1 in addition to the 2pac and yaki material we already know. 2pac adlibs throughout almost the whole track (even making chicken sounds lol). you can tell that this song hasn't been mastered as carefully as the catalog dats material because each verse is a little quieter than the previous. it's really nothing to nit-pick about, however, because you can hear everyone just fine. it's a long track and awesome to have in its full glory. amaru had claimed it was unfinished and almost unusable back when they published it, but we know a much different story now.

never call u bitch again is definitely a mixed blessing - we finally get to hear the original version but at a price. the intro and verse one contain both the verses for the explicit and a changed-lyric clean version simultaneously, verse two is the normal explicit version only, and verse three has the instrumental misaligned so the final hook is happening throughout pac's last verse. we get to hear the hook at long last (is it jewel or val?) and the beat is actually remarkably different to the normal never be peace beat we all know and expected. i've improved my og vibe to incorporate the singing hooks and that is included on the ep. this song seems to be a mix draft that was not yet completed (somewhat similar to the hit em up draft on evothc).

last, don't sleep is another highly sought after original, but again it comes at a cost. the instrumental itself is a lot different than expected, with the guitar melody being very airy and not as upfront as you might expect. additionally the vocals are mixed pretty loudly over the instrumental, so the song has a very unique feel to it in playback. i blame daz, since this was one of the ogs he produced. the guy was always horrible at mixdowns (think don't go to sleep soul g remix) and i think that's evident here. i have some fixes, but this one isn't on the same playing field as the first three in terms of overall sound quality. still, one less on the grocery list.

i've also included a ton of remasters created over the course of april after i've developed some new techniques. i've revisited euphanasia (it's flawless cdq now and rivals a retail release), thug life demo, the bonus content from ep1, and a lot more. some songs sound a bit clearer, others you'd think were pulled from cd. overall i am VERY pleased and imo the songs have new playback value. it's always hard to bump a shaky sound quality song so it's almost like getting new songs all over again. you'll see what i mean.

anyway, as usual the content is on the V2 ftp and in the event that you have lost the login info it will be supplied to you along with the password as a reply to your paypal payment (so check the email account you linked to your paypal). feel free to discuss the content in the drep1 forum.

payment details: $269.99 to payment@2pacdvds.com

Death Row EP 2
01 When I Get Free.wav
02 Fame.wav
03 Never Call U Bitch Again.wav
04 Don't Sleep.wav
--
05 Immortal (Sam Sneed Mixdown).wav
06 When I Get Free (IntroFix DeHissed).wav
07 Fame (DeHissed).wav
08 Never Call U Bitch Again (DeHissed).wav
09 Don't Sleep (Boosted DeHissed).wav
10 When I Get Free (IntroFix LessSampleStatic DeHissed SampleAdd).wav
11 Never Call U Bitch Again (Dante's OG Vibe Mix Hook Add In).wav
12 Don't Sleep (DeHissed GuitarBoost).wav
13 When I Get Free (IntroFix LessSampleStatic DeHissed).wav
14 When I Get Free (IntroFix LessSampleStatic DeHissed SampleAddHookOnly).wav
15 When I Get Free (Retail Version With SampleAdd).wav
16 Immortal (Sam Sneed Mixdown) (Instrumental).wav
17 Immortal (Sam Sneed Mixdown) (Acapella).wav

bonus remasters exclusively for DREP2 supporters:

-Death Row 1 (April 2009)
--01 Don't Go 2 Sleep (The Soul G-Mix).wav
--02 Letter To The President (Hook Segment Fix).wav
--03 All About U.wav
--04 Late Nite (Rip II).wav
--05 How Do U Want It (Version I).wav
--06 Staring Through My Rearview (Movie Version).wav
--07 Ballad Of A Dead Souljah.wav
--08 Fame.wav
--09 When I Get Free.wav
--10 Niggaz Nature.wav
--11 Don't Sleep.wav
--12 Just Watching.wav
--13 All Out.wav
--14 My Own Style (Rip II).wav
--15 Secretz Of War (Version II).wav
--16 He vs She.wav

-Death Row 2 (April 2009)
--01 Troublesome '96.wav
--02 Unconditional Love.wav
--03 When Thugz Cry.wav
--04 Thug In U, In Me.wav
--05 M.O.B..wav
--06 Fuckin' With The Wrong Nigga.wav
--07 Hit 'Em Up.wav
--08 Grab The Mic.wav
--09 Play Ya Cards Right.wav
--10 Tear Drops & Closed Caskets (Version II).wav
--11 Unconditional Love (Alternate - No Bass Up).wav
--12 When Thugz Cry (Alternate - No Imaging).wav

-Deon Remasters (April 2009)
--01 Let Them Thangs Go.wav
--02 Po' Nigga Blues.wav
--03 Holler If Ya Hear Me.wav
--04 Changes.wav
--05 Crooked Nigga Too.wav
--06 Black Cotton.wav
--07 16 On Death Row.wav
--08 Ghetto Gospel.wav
--09 When I Get Free.wav
--10 Po' Nigga Blues (Alternate - Less Sample Static).wav
--11 Crooked Nigga Too (Alternate).wav

-Euphanasia (April 2009)
--00 Cover.jpg
--00 Tray.jpg
--01 2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted.wav
--02 Run The Streetz.wav
--03 Thug Passion.wav
--04 When We Ride.wav
--05 Heartz Of Men.wav
--06 Trading War Storiez.wav
--07 Late Night (Rip I).wav
--08 Wonda Why They Call U Bytch.wav
--09 Only God Can Judge Me.wav
--10 Holler At Me.wav
--11 Life Goes On.wav
--12 How Do U Want It (Version I).wav
--13 Letter 2 My Unborn Child.wav

-Interscope Remasters (April 2009)
--01 Runnin' From The Police.wav
--02 My Block.wav
--03 Where Will I Be (Remix).wav
--04 Throw Your Hands Up (Moe-Z.M.D. Remix).wav
--05 Thugstyle.wav
--06 If I Die 2Nite.wav
--07 Ready 4 Whatever.wav
--08 Where Will I Be.wav
--09 Open Fire.wav
--10 Str8 Ballin'.wav
--11 Nothing 2 Lose.wav
--12 Lord Knows.wav
--13 Dear Mama.wav

-Interscope Tape (April 2009)
--01 Bury Me A G (Rip III).wav
--02 Lord Knows (Version II).wav
--03 Only Fear Of Death (Version II).wav
--04 R U Still Down (Rip II).wav
--05 Dear Mama (Version II).wav
--06 Out On Bail (Main Pass) (Rip II).wav
--07 Str8 Ballin (Version II).wav

-Thug Life Demo (April 2009)
--01 Definition Of A Thug Nigga.wav
--02 Thug Life.wav
--03 Fake Ass Bitches.wav
--04 Pour Out A Little Liquor.wav
--05 I'm Gettin' Money.wav
--06 Faced Shootouts.wav
--07 Is It Cool To Fuck.wav
--08 High Till I Die.wav
--09 Time 2 Get My Drank On.wav
--10 Troublesome.wav
--11 My Niggaz In The Pen.wav
--12 Thug Life (Alternate).wav
--13 High Till I Die (Alternate).wav

a comment: not everything is perfect, and i may revisit some tracks as necessary, however there are some real gems in here that are standouts. please drop some feedback on these when you can - any suggestions or comments only help the greater thc good to get these tracks in better and better quality! enjoy.

Pac Project 3:
 Don't U Trust Me (Master Reel)

Don't U Trust Me (Straight Mixdown).wav

Don't U Trust Me (WAV Rips)
-2pac_01 L.wav
-2pac_01 R.wav
-Bass_01.wav
-Crash Cymbal_01.wav
-Female Voc 2_01.wav
-Female Voc 3_01.wav
-Female Voc 4_01.wav
-Female voc_01.wav
-Hi Hat_01.wav
-kick _01.wav
-Male Voc 2_01.wav
-Male Voc_01.wav
-Male_01.wav
-Piano_01 L.wav
-Piano_01 R.wav
-Snare_01.wav
-Tamb_01.wav
-Toms_01 L.wav
-Toms_01 R.wav
-Vibes _01.wav
-Voice_01.wav

Audio Files
-2pac_01 L
-2pac_01 R
-Bass_01
-Crash Cymbal_01
-Female Voc 2_01
-Female Voc 3_01
-Female Voc 4_01
-Female voc_01
-Hi Hat_01
-kick _01
-Male Voc 2_01
-Male Voc_01
-Male_01
-Piano_01 L
-Piano_01 R
-Smpte _01
-Smpte 2_01
-Snare_01
-Tamb_01
-Toms_01 L
-Toms_01 R
-Vibes _01
-Voice_01

Session File Backups
-Dont U Trust Me.bak.05
-Dont U Trust Me.bak.06
-Dont U Trust Me.bak.07
-Dont U Trust Me.bak.08
-Dont U Trust Me.bak.09
-Dont U Trust Me.bak.10
-Dont U Trust Me.bak.11
-Dont U Trust Me.bak.12
-Dont U Trust Me.bak.13
-Dont U Trust Me.bak.14

contained is the full master reel for dutm. i am working on studio arrangements to produce a mixdowns of each save state, as well as the corresponding track levels so that we can replicate the og as intended. will be in touch on the discussion forum for this project with regard to progress on that front.

payment details: $29.99 to payment@2pacdvds.com

Pac Project 4:
Too Gangsta For Radio Vol. 2

Added tracks:
Catchin' Feelings (Remix) (Dante's Solo Mix)
Don't Call Me, Bitch (2009 Remix) (Dante's Solo Mix)
Don't Call Me, Bitch (2009 Remix) (Dante's Solo Mix - Minimal Singing)

Payment details: $65

Shipment:
This project will be a .wav digital download via FTP. Payments will be accepted beginning now and FTP credentials will be PM'd to you on April 1.

Long term:
We understand that this project may only be mildly exciting to some, but it is a trial run for future collaborations with a new source. If this goes according to plan it helps pave the way for a lot more exciting things. If we are successful, every few projects down the road we will ship hardcopies - this project included. Prophet will be creating new levels when she returns, so at that time we will lay out the architecture for this year's projects. That being said, the 2pac songs on this project are actually pretty good, so the $65 price tag does seem pretty reasonable, all things considered. Consider your purchase of this project as an invitation to the big show in about a month  ...Initially the plan was for this project to be public and private (hence the "only for the THC" note in the tracklist) but the current plan is for it NOT to be sold public. if this changes we will have some discussions first, and in the unlikely event it is sold public it will be degraded and likely tagged.

it's the original mix for kurupt's death row against the grain album and imo it easily trumps the nate dogg version and the retail kurupt version. it's kinda long for the song, but the beat breathes new life into the 2pac verse which prior to this version i had all but ignored.

don't call me, bitch was remixed apparently without amaru approval (meaning the reel is out there somewhere and thankfully not ashes from shock's fire) for a planned soundtrack release; however amaru did not allow clearance and so it is officially scrapped. ti drops a fast 8 bars and is better not even there in my opinion, hence the bonus versions of my making. the intro is new and the song itself is actually quite good. definitely the shining moment of this release. catchin' feelings remix is also pretty well done and song is pretty much acapella until 2pac's second bar in his verse so you can hear a lot of the dissing talk intro that seems to have been hidden behind the beat in the og. the ygd song is a little disappointing as it uses a non-talkbox acapella version of the wwmf acapella, however this version is also available on a rare promo vinyl i upped to the evoretail thc so any one of us could have done the same. additionally 2pac's lyrics have nothing to do with the rest of the song's concept.

Pac Project 5:

Vault Access Volume 2

Initially conceived to be another video project, Vault Access: Volume 2 has become too exciting to wait for the anticipated video portion to arrive so we're pushing forward as an audio-only project. Again, this project reflects the ream efforts of Outlaw_Tupac, Dante and Prophet; and contains some very exciting items.

As part of a follow up deal with Kobane, Outlaw_Tupac was able to secure a DAT tape that was given to Interscope for the purposes of sample clearance. Kobane told us that he had no idea what was on the tape, but thought he remembered it to contain instrumental snippets of the All Eyez on Me album, however upon receipt we learned that it was not the finished instrumentals but rather the actual samples. Interestingly there is an unidentifiable Al B. Sure! sample which seems to represent an unleaked, unknown 2pac song. The contents are below:

Samples DAT
01 Ratha Be Ya N.I.G.G.A..wav
02 How Do U Want It.wav
03 Shorty Wanna B A Thug.wav
04 Shorty Wanna B A Thug.wav
05 Picture Me Rollin'.wav
06 Struggle Continues.wav
07 Thug Life.wav
08 Life Goes On.wav
09 Better Dayz.wav
10 All Eyez On Me.wav
11 Unknown.wav
12 Still I Rise.wav
13 Secretz Of War.wav
14 All About U.wav
15 Wonda Why They Call U Bytch.wav
16 Hit 'Em Up.wav
17 Tradin War Stories.wav

The tape was ripped into one file, so I have also gone in and looped each sample for about 5 minutes. Despite the initial disappointment, there are some extremely interesting information and material to digest. Still, it does disappoint that the real instrumentals were not contained. Unfortunately things would take a significant turn for the worse before looking better...

As I have posted, we made a deal with Scorpio of the Furious 5 (Grandmaster Flash). Outlaw_Tupac again established the communication and I spent a few hours on the phone finishing the deal. Scorpio seemed nice enough (for a now washed up nobody) but was unable to provide any clips of the song he claims he recorded with 2pac because he needed our money to transfer the master to CD format. As he seemed genuine, we pushed forward with the deal. Ultimately the song was sent via an email that was forwarded from Scorpio but was originally sent by Young Noble. As you already know, the song ended up being How Many Shots will it Take? The rip seems to be different than the old one nation bootleg rip, and so we've included the song and a remaster on the project:

How Many Shots will it Take?
How Many Shots Will It Take (Rip II).mp3
How Many Shots Will It Take (Rip II) (Remastered).wav

We sincerely appreciate the support you all gave us in recovering some of our losses. The amount of money paid for the song was substantial and to this day I still harass Scorpio and his manager for half of our money back and despite their incessant promises nothing will ever come of it - I simply want to make them have to endure my annoyances as a way to earn their free payday. After the second strike in a row we were beginning to wonder if acquiring new 2pac stuff was even possible anymore...

After months of negotiations and conversations with Nutt-So I finally achieved some headway. Nutt-So is re-recording a lot of his old songs and initially was interested in the ADAT material for the guest appearances. Unfortunately the only significant appearance was Lil' Big and Nutt-So was uninterested. I do think that be believed we had a ton of 2pac/Nutt-So acapellas to offer and when reality struck he disappeared for a long time. Thankfully I was able to work my magic with Charlie-O, who produced the Fastlane legacy remix of Geto Starr, and secured the 2pac vocals from that remix. The downside is that the vocals are one layer (no double layer), one verse instead of two, and the custom-made intro is included but no extended outro. I was able to re-create the Geto Starr OG acapella using a CPU genned verse 2 and a CPU doubles layer, which I will post in the Vault Access Volume 2 forum later. The icing came shortly after the acapella, as I was able to also secure the master files to the remix:

Geto Starr (Charlie-O Remix) Master
Bonus Files
--Geto Starr (Charlie-O Remix) Instrumental with Effects (Benz Mixdown).wav
--Geto Starr (Charlie-O Remix) Instrumental without Effects (Benz Mixdown)
Drums.wav
Effects.wav
Geto Starr (Charlie-O Remix).wav
Guitar (Duane Wiggins).wav
Main Vocals.wav
Piano.wav
Synths (Distortion Fix).wav (The synths were distorted for the first couple bars due to bad leveling so I fixed this)
Synths.wav

We felt pretty confident in things again, and fortunately so! Outlaw_Tupac resumed contacting people for possible deals and loe and behold, Sam Sneed was receptive to a deal. I got on the phone immediately and spoke for an hour about Sam, 2pac, and Death Row. The story goes something along the lines that Sam was finishing his solo album around the time 2pac came to Death Row. As Sam was working on a track in Room A at Can Am Studios 2pac rolled in and was amazed at the sounds he heard. Sam said that 2pac was jocking him pretty hard for a beat for his All Eyez on Me debut on Death Row and when Sam played him an instrumental 2pac immediately took the first thing he heard. What came of this instrumental is the song Immortal:

Immortal (Produced By Sam Sneed) (Master Reel)
2 pac _02.wav
2 pac dbl_02.wav
808_02.wav
Audio 23_02.wav
bass_02.wav
Bonus Files
--Can't C Us (Dante's Immortals Switchup Mix I)
------Can't C Us (Dante's Immortals Switchup Mix I) Acapella.wav
------Can't C Us (Dante's Immortals Switchup Mix I).wav
------Can't C Us (Dante's Immortals Switchup Mix I) Instrumental.wav
--Don't Sleep (Dante's Immortals Switchup Mix)
------Don't Sleep (Dante's Immortals Switchup Mix Acapella).wav
------Don't Sleep (Dante's Immortals Switchup Mix).wav
------Don't Sleep (Dante's Immortals Switchup Mix) Instrumental.wav
--Immortal (Dante Mixdown)
------Immortal (Mixed Acapella).wav
------Immortal (Mixed).wav
------Immortal (Mixed Instrumental).wav
--When We Ride (Dante's Immortal Switchup Mix)
------When We Ride (Dante's Immortal Switchup Mix Acapella).wav
------When We Ride (Dante's Immortal Switchup Mix Instrumental).wav
------When We Ride (Dante's Immortal Switchup Mix).wav
--More to come...
chimes_02.wav
crash_02.wav
drum loop_02.wav
fatal dbl_02.wav
fatal rap_02.wav
felony_syke dbl_01.wav
felony_syke_01.wav
hat_02.wav
Images
--Image 1.jpg
kick_02.wav
magic voice_02.wav
malik dbl_01.wav
malik_02.wav
ooh_02.wav
pizz strings_02.wav
rhodes_02 l.wav
rhodes_02 r.wav
smpte_02.wav
snare_02.wav
vibes_02.wav

Yes, you see before you a full 24 track master reel of an unleaked 2pac song!! There are so many interesting things here that it's hard to know where to start. It seems that this track was the introduction to 2pac's Outlaw Immortalz concept, and in the song he also seems to debut his Makaveli alias, actually pronouncing it more like Mach-a-vally. Additionally, Fatal appears and is dubbed Fatal Komeni. As we all know Mopreme was the one with that Outlaw monicker, so it seems that he received sloppy name seconds after Fatal adopted the Hussein alias instead. Appearing on the track with a brief intro and one long verse is 2pac, then Fatal and Yaki, a verse from EDI, and finally a verse from Syke. There are no hooks, though space for hooks is present thus indicating that the track was left incomplete perhaps in favor of Tradin' War Stories later better fitting the bill of an Outlaw Immortalz posse cut.

The smoothness of the deal was due to Outlaw_Tupac's smooth words in the beginning stage, mine to close and maintain the deal, but perhaps most importantly was the prospect of us being able to help Sam finally release his Death Row album. You see, Sam left Death Row because Dre's departure fostered an environment in which he was not welcome so after 2pac and the Outlawz attacked him from the back in a studio room and beat the hell out of him (the Recognize video beatdown was a rumor he said) as a favor to Suge, Sam stole his master reels and left. I approached Koch with the project and they are receptive to release his album - perhaps even as the first project when they win the Death Row assets in late December. Included in the project is a folder of bonus files, containing 1:30 snippets of 11 of Sam's album tracks (assembled for Koch to preview) and more:

Bonus Files
Sam Sneed - Street Scholars (Demo Clips)
--01 Intro.mp3
--02 Hollywood.mp3
--03 Drug Related.mp3
--04 The Heist.mp3
--05 Lady Heroin.mp3
--06 Lookin' For.mp3
--07 The Zone.mp3
--08 It's So Hot.mp3
--09 Street Scholars.mp3
--10 Confessions.mp3
--11 Lyrical Assassins.mp3
--Bonus
------Slaves (2008).mp3 (A song recorded this year)

Hopefully we will get access to Sam's album's master files since we're essentially handing Koch the deal with no work required on their part. When you hear these instrumentals you'll see how great our 2pac exclusives would sound over these dark gfunk sounds (by the way Sam also produced Natural Born Killaz and Keep Their Heads Ringing but sold both to Dre flat out for $20,000 each). Also included in the bonuses:

LG Instrumentals Secured From OOB Deal (27 full-length instrumentals LG had composed from 1994 to 2005)

Trapped (Version 1) (U-Matic Promo Rip).VOB (Brownsuga had posted a VHS rip, and this is a U-Matic rip. It's not terribly better, but simply another source.)

Don't Sleep (Full Vocal Reconstruct) (Remade using the Nutt-So ADAT and some tricks)
Don't Sleep (Full Vocal Reconstruct Snare Guide).wav
Don't Sleep (Full Vocal Reconstruct Vocals).wav

Geto Starr (Full Vocal Reconstruct) (Remade using the Nutt-So ADAT, the Charlie-O Master and some tricks)
2Pac Backing Vocals.wav
2pac Main Vocals.wav
Air Synths.wav
Crescendo Synths.wav
Danny Boy Dual Channel.wav
Geto Starr (Full Vocal Reconstruct).wav
Nuttso Backing Vocals.wav
Nuttso Main Vocals.wav
Slide Synths.wav
Snare Guide.wav
Bonuses
--Geto Starr (Dante's Ant Banks Remix Remake) Version I.wav
--Geto Starr (Dante's Ant Banks Remix Remake) Version II.wav
--Geto Starr (Dante's DJ Rectangle Remix Remake) Version I.wav
--Geto Starr (Dante's DJ Rectangle Remix Remake) Version II.wav

The project is obviously a data DVD and reflects a LOT of work and investment on our parts. The price is designed to cover the investment costs and put a little extra in the bank for the next deal. We're hopeful that with some funds in reserve we'll be able to sleep a bit better with future prospective deals. We've already begun on the next round, so it's great to say that the end is far from near!

So now that you've read all this text, here's a preview! I'm sure you'll agree that this is one of the most exciting acquisitions to come to the THC.

TO PURCHASE

This project and Evolution Disc 10 (Supplement 1) will be available for FTP download on December 5. We will also ship hard copies (of both Evo 10 and Vault 2), probably around Christmas. For the Euros who received defective Vault Access Volume 1 DVDs you will receive a replacement with this shipment. If we're able to get a cover from Pappa that too will be included.

Payment - $299.99

A forum for Vault Access Volume 2 has already been created and as you complete payment (or installments) your access mask will be updated to see that forum. Items like the re-creation of Geto Starr OG acapella mentioned and Immortal remixes will have a home there, along with some very interesting conversation!

Koma

• Lil Geezy
Re: WAV WEDNESDAY
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 04:03:17 PM »
what about it

doublee313

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 09:14:49 AM »
Quit being a greedy BOOTLEG seller and share this stuff for free for his fans.  You bootlegged it, so pass it on.  There's only a few cool things on there.  Not worth buying bro.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 01:39:13 PM »
lol @ paying 250 bucks for a few wav files

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 03:29:19 PM »
don`t really understand the meaning of this post, all this stuff leaked almost 4 years ago

Koma

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 04:21:38 PM »
don`t really understand the meaning of this post, all this stuff leaked almost 4 years ago

exactly

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 08:46:13 PM »

exactly

Exactly, i got all that stuff for free years ago.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2013, 11:25:04 PM »
i like this kurupt song
http://adf.ly/WTh3p
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

LarsVerb

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2013, 11:59:39 AM »
This is nothing new, everything is leaked and is from old THC projects.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2013, 12:17:46 PM »
still waiting for the wav wednesday  8)