Author Topic: u down with obama care?  (Read 3276 times)

Sccit

Re: u down with obama care?
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2013, 01:00:15 PM »
yea, they do, but his point was much deeper than that

now they'll have even more access to everything and anything...it's all a ploy, and he's 100% right

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2013, 02:15:06 PM »
You think the government doesn't already know you smoke weed from monitoring your phone calls/texts dummy? I'm sure the government is compiling a database of all the weed smokers across the country.

When did I say that cock breath? I'm merely providing one of 1000's of examples to my greater point. This is enforced by the IRS. I'm sure that's meaningless to you right? They're just using them as enforcement because they were bored, right?

It's another step toward an economy 100% controlled by govt and extorting the people.

Soon they'll chip your ass, know everything you're consuming. Have 2 beers? Guess what, your car won't start.

The agenda has been in place and very slowly and meticulously being implemented. Not all at once, nice and slow so you simpletons won't even know its happening.

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2013, 02:16:41 PM »
yea, they do, but his point was much deeper than that

now they'll have even more access to everything and anything...it's all a ploy, and he's 100% right

Exactly.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2013, 05:11:01 PM »
Basically the fines are to cover if you don't get health insurance and 30 years down the line you get cancer or some shit. You wont be able to just take advantage of the shit because you would have been already paying for it (in fines).
But those fines wouldn't be used to cover your health expenses. You'd still have to pay for all your medical bills. So the individual mandate doesn't change anything. I don't think $95 is  going to convince someone to get health insurance if they could of afforded it before. By 2016, the fine will go up to $695 per year and that will convince some, but not most to get insurance.

After being staunchly against Obamacare for years, I am starting to see it's benefits. However I still take issue with some things:
1. The individual mandate is grossly unconstitutional regardless of what the supreme court says.
2. Premiums will go up to compensate for all the sick and poor (who generally live a less healthier lifestyle) people enrolling in insurance programs.
3. The law creates a tax on medical equipment, which is retarded if you want to control medical costs.
4. All the bleeding-heart liberals you use argumentum ad passiones to justify anything (ok, that one's not specifically for Obamacare).

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2013, 06:21:37 PM »
name one thing the govt does well that benefits citizens and ill agree with yall. til then fuck obamacare
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2013, 07:20:35 PM »
You think the government doesn't already know you smoke weed from monitoring your phone calls/texts dummy? I'm sure the government is compiling a database of all the weed smokers across the country.

When did I say that cock breath? I'm merely providing one of 1000's of examples to my greater point. This is enforced by the IRS. I'm sure that's meaningless to you right? They're just using them as enforcement because they were bored, right?

It's another step toward an economy 100% controlled by govt and extorting the people.

Soon they'll chip your ass, know everything you're consuming. Have 2 beers? Guess what, your car won't start.

The agenda has been in place and very slowly and meticulously being implemented. Not all at once, nice and slow so you simpletons won't even know its happening.

If that's your best example it's a pretty fuckin stupid one.

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2013, 04:05:41 PM »

If that's your best example it's a pretty fuckin stupid one.

You have no argument, just ad-homonyms. I'm sorry your ability for pattern recognition is poor, I'll pray for you.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2013, 12:39:06 AM »
I'm not arguing for obamacare dumbfuck. Just don't see your conspiracy theory as a realistic possibility. You don't even know what you're saying yourself. You just said because the government is pushing it, it must be bad. And they are compiling a list of weed smokers. So they could knock on their door. Knock on your door and do what? Tell you they know? Arrest you for the oz you have? You're an idiot. You probably wear a Che Guevara t shirt and listen to Rage Against The Machine.

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2013, 07:40:34 AM »
I'm not arguing for obamacare dumbfuck. Just don't see your conspiracy theory as a realistic possibility. You don't even know what you're saying yourself. You just said because the government is pushing it, it must be bad. And they are compiling a list of weed smokers. So they could knock on their door. Knock on your door and do what? Tell you they know? Arrest you for the oz you have? You're an idiot. You probably wear a Che Guevara t shirt and listen to Rage Against The Machine.

So the IRS enforcing it is a conspiracy theory? Why are they doing that?

You admit that they spy on every aspect of your life. Why do they do that?

Did it ever occur to you that those they are spying on would include judges, politicians, entertainers, etc for blackmailing purposes?

It is proven fact that they have targeted conservative groups who oppose the current administration via the IRS. Is that still a conspiracy theory in your mind?

And lmao at this dude mocking me w/ Che and RATM memes while having a fuckin ninja turtle in his profile.

You just keep frolicking around in candy land, I'll actually pay attention to reality.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2013, 10:30:07 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/M5oZ8jPWsvc&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/M5oZ8jPWsvc&amp;autoplay=0</a>

turn it up

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2013, 09:19:24 PM »
This thread just got way better.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2013, 01:53:03 AM »
Every thread I touch is gold

Fraxxx

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2013, 02:30:03 AM »
 8)

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

V2DHeart

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2013, 01:10:33 AM »

This!
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2013, 09:40:52 AM »

So the IRS enforcing it is a conspiracy theory? Why are they doing that?

You admit that they spy on every aspect of your life. Why do they do that?

Did it ever occur to you that those they are spying on would include judges, politicians, entertainers, etc for blackmailing purposes?

It is proven fact that they have targeted conservative groups who oppose the current administration via the IRS. Is that still a conspiracy theory in your mind?

And lmao at this dude mocking me w/ Che and RATM memes while having a fuckin ninja turtle in his profile.

You just keep frolicking around in candy land, I'll actually pay attention to reality.

And it was uncovered, as well as the NSA deal. Finally, it took about 3 posts of prodding to get something out of you! I think you give them too much credit to pull off this grand of a scheme. Shits getting uncovered left and right, they won't be able to keep something this big under wraps. Also (federal) judges are insured by FEHB (Federal Employee Health Benefits system), not Obamacare. According to you they should be being blackmailed already. Who gives a shit about entertainers.

I am not defending Obamacare. I'm stating that I don't think it's a spy program like you believe. There may be another hidden agenda, but I don't think they give a shit that you smoke weed or have a few beers and drive. Also, one of your previous points.. the government already knows what you consume, they don't need to chip you. You carry a fucking debit card that logs every purchase you make with it. Everything you purchase from the store has a UPC code. Logged.

People make it so easy, by filling out a Facebook profile about themselves. Listing their interests, home address, phone numbers, their relatives, where they work, religious views, their political views, what tv channels they watch, what books they read, posting on rap forums, and the hours they browse the internet. That NSA spying scandal is just extra cheese on the taco. I'm sure they already had certain people in their crosshairs for that shit. Most of this information you are afraid of them having is already out there.

So if this is a master spy scheme, wouldn't you think Republicans and Democrats would working together on this? Why do the Republicans oppose it so hard? All for show? Maybe. Spy scheme, don't think so. Other hidden agenda, highly likely. You are right about some things, but you are mostly wrong. Now go sip on your Rockstar energy drink and yell "Fuck the government" out your window, Che.