Author Topic: u down with obama care?  (Read 3280 times)

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
Re: u down with obama care?
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2013, 05:19:40 PM »
U arent all fools!!! Argouing about samthing like this that is not impotent....while tupacs assassins our still on tha lose!!! U peopel need to get you're priourities straighter because this is not what u shouldnt be conserned about!!!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2013, 09:43:09 PM »
U arent all fools!!! Argouing about samthing like this that is not impotent....while tupacs assassins our still on tha lose!!! U peopel need to get you're priourities straighter because this is not what u shouldnt be conserned about!!!

this
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2013, 07:15:35 AM »
Just read this from drudge report this morning. Exactly what I'm talking about:

Will Insurance Companies Use Smart Appliances to Monitor “Unhealthy” Habits?

Daniel Taylor
Infowars.com
October 22, 2013
Since 2008 Old-Thinker News has been covering the rapidly advancing Internet of Things (IoT). According to CIA chief David Patraeus the IoT will have a monumental impact on “clandestine tradecraft.”

Consumer appliances are now becoming activated and “smart.” RFID chips and wireless internet connections enable devices like televisions, refrigerators, printers, and computers to communicate with each other and generally make life easier for us. This comes at a price, however. Your privacy is eliminated.

A detailed multi-dimensional image of our daily lives will be built with this system. Individuals to entire group dynamics will be tracked. It will be unparalleled in history. Everything from daily travel routes to eating habits will be traceable. Every day objects will be transmitting data 24/7.
Now, insurance companies are anticipating this hyper-connected future. Will they spy on your eating habits and hike your health insurance costs?

As Mike Adams reported in March of this year, grocery store loyalty cards are being tracked by insurance companies to deny claims and raise health insurance rates. As the Wall Street Journal reported in early 2013, your company already knows whether you’ve been taking your meds, getting your teeth cleaned and going for regular medical checkups. Now some employers or their insurance companies are tracking what staffers eat, where they shop and how much weight they’re putting on — and taking action to keep them in line.

In the November-December issue of The Futurist, Richard Yonck writes, “In a world of total connectivity, the rate at which a household consumes sugar, salt, tobacco, and alcohol would potentially be an open book to insurers seeking to control costs.”

With the internet of things, spying on “unhealthy” habits will be a cinch. Wi-fi enabled refrigerators will read RFID tags on grocery products that are placed your fridge, and in turn send that data to the internet cloud. Are you eating a government approved diet? Taking your meds? If not, you will be paying a price for it in this nightmarish science fiction future that is soon to be science fact.

Daniel Taylor’s article first appeared on Old-thinker News.
This article was posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 12:29 pm
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 07:35:09 AM by Jack Trippa 3z company ho »

Fraxxx

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2013, 08:49:17 AM »

this

For once I agree.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

MistaNova

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2013, 10:14:26 AM »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2013, 04:36:03 PM »

So to address Jromes point, what he is saying is that through "legalised" means they will find out who is a smoker and then what? how about double or maybe triple your premiums? If your retort is well you have a choice, well yeah, but first of all you are going to be fined for having that choice and secondly this information will be sold by the government to the insurance companies so even if this healthcare system collapses, the insurance companies will mark you out.

So no, he is not being paranoid, he was illustrating how this was yet another step on the road to being imprisoned through the erosion of privacy, civil liberties and the advent of a new wave of technology which makes control of the citizen much easier to impose. The more sophisticated and integrated this becomes, the less overt the control needs to become as it becomes the staple of a person's existence and becomes the norm for the next generation.

That, is what he was illustrating.

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2013, 06:00:35 AM »

So to address Jromes point, what he is saying is that through "legalised" means they will find out who is a smoker and then what? how about double or maybe triple your premiums? If your retort is well you have a choice, well yeah, but first of all you are going to be fined for having that choice and secondly this information will be sold by the government to the insurance companies so even if this healthcare system collapses, the insurance companies will mark you out.

So no, he is not being paranoid, he was illustrating how this was yet another step on the road to being imprisoned through the erosion of privacy, civil liberties and the advent of a new wave of technology which makes control of the citizen much easier to impose. The more sophisticated and integrated this becomes, the less overt the control needs to become as it becomes the staple of a person's existence and becomes the norm for the next generation.

That, is what he was illustrating.

Hit the nail on the head.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2013, 07:26:14 AM »
Go live in your bunkers then. What are you gonna do? You have few options. Live. Die. Or live in fear in your bunker full of cup of noodles. Are you going to spend your whole life reading about how you're being spied on? Please tell me.

Fraxxx

« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2013, 07:32:58 AM »
Go live in your bunkers then. What are you gonna do? You have few options. Live. Die. Or live in fear in your bunker full of cup of noodles. Are you going to spend your whole life reading about how you're being spied on? Please tell me.

So everytime you're not able to directly change something, like for instance the implementation of Obamacare you're supposed to shut up about it? Weird principle.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2013, 07:42:49 AM »
No, I am asking what is their plan of action. Talk about it on dubcc? You can control your happiness and that's all I do. I just go out and live. Take care of the people I love. Not worried about who reads my text messages or listens to my phone calls because it doesn't fucking matter to me. Now, let's say it did matter to me. What do I do?

You are fighting a battle that is already lost brothers. The people are already under control. You got guys like Snowden risking his life for putting shit out in the open. But people of America get a little upset for 5 minutes then they go back to watching Kim Kardashian's tv show.

So where is your army? I will enlist. But I'll tell you we are very outnumbered.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2013, 07:43:47 AM »
theog, whats ur old username on here?

Fraxxx

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2013, 07:48:26 AM »
No, I am asking what is their plan of action. Talk about it on dubcc? You can control your happiness and that's all I do. I just go out and live. Take care of the people I love. Not worried about who reads my text messages or listens to my phone calls because it doesn't fucking matter to me. Now, let's say it did matter to me. What do I do?

You are fighting a battle that is already lost brothers. The people are already under control. You got guys like Snowden risking his life for putting shit out in the open. But people of America get a little upset for 5 minutes then they go back to watching Kim Kardashian's tv show.

So where is your army? I will enlist. But I'll tell you we are very outnumbered.

Okay, when you put it like that I'm more or less with you.Nothing wrong with staying informed, though. There still are decisions we are free to make, better to make them based on knowledge.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2013, 07:48:41 AM »
elmizzy. Been down since early 00's

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2013, 07:58:05 AM »

Okay, when you put it like that I'm more or less with you.Nothing wrong with staying informed, though. There still are decisions we are free to make, better to make them based on knowledge.

But these guys are saying the same thing. "Through legalized means." Is the only difference. Doesn't matter that the NSA shit was illegal as fuck. It got swept right under the rug.

So what I am saying is that if the government wants to know about your health they pick up the phone and call Kaiser Permanente (or wherever you go for your check ups) and they get it sent over to them. What they are saying is with this obamacare all they do is open their browser and check your profile and the information is already there.

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2013, 11:11:49 AM »

The only thing I fear is God. No bunkers here homeboy. I'm going to continue eatin lovely livin lavish. I understand this world is a test and knowing that, shit doesn't really phase me. I try to live with integrity despite whatever circumstances arise...that's what I'm gonna do about it. I discuss my views with anyone that wants to read it. If it gets you butthurt, maybe you should ask yourself why that is?