Author Topic: u down with obama care?  (Read 3278 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: u down with obama care?
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2013, 11:22:50 AM »
Go live in your bunkers then. What are you gonna do? You have few options. Live. Die. Or live in fear in your bunker full of cup of noodles. Are you going to spend your whole life reading about how you're being spied on? Please tell me.

So everytime you're not able to directly change something, like for instance the implementation of Obamacare you're supposed to shut up about it? Weird principle.

Question nothing! Discuss only sports, movies, teenage mutant ninja turtles and nothing else! You fucking idiot!

Fraxxx

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2013, 11:31:09 AM »
Go live in your bunkers then. What are you gonna do? You have few options. Live. Die. Or live in fear in your bunker full of cup of noodles. Are you going to spend your whole life reading about how you're being spied on? Please tell me.

So everytime you're not able to directly change something, like for instance the implementation of Obamacare you're supposed to shut up about it? Weird principle.

Question nothing! Discuss only sports, movies, teenage mutant ninja turtles and nothing else! You fucking idiot!

I hope that last sentence wasn't directed at me?
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2013, 01:07:13 PM »

Sarcasm my friend...I was mocking the ninja turtle getting mad at us for discussing these things.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 01:55:28 PM by Jack Trippa 3z company ho »

Fraxxx

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2013, 02:45:04 PM »

Sarcasm my friend...I was mocking the ninja turtle getting mad at us for discussing these things.

Ah yeah, forgot that he called you something along the lines. I already thought I'd have to reevaluate our relationship. ;D

« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2013, 09:37:19 PM »

Ah yeah, forgot that he called you something along the lines. I already thought I'd have to reevaluate our relationship. ;D

I have respect for you my friend. We may not agree, but you're no buffoon and I respect that.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2013, 11:18:21 PM »

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Fraxxx

« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2013, 03:03:58 AM »
I have respect for you my friend. We may not agree, but you're no buffoon and I respect that.

My thoughts exactly.