Author Topic: So Snoop just released an album with his two sons?  (Read 1343 times)

Sccit

Re: So Snoop just released an album with his two sons?
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2013, 11:26:29 AM »
it's better than the snoop lion album

i think if snoop made a solo over these beats, it would be his best album in years

PLANT

• Stay Gold
  • Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2013, 01:00:27 PM »

i think if snoop made a solo over these beats, it would be his best album in years
this album is not very good, and you cant even compare it to Reincarnated. 

But Doggumentary had some very good production on there IMO and it doesnt really matter what the beats are like with Snoop, you just need to catch him on a good day I guess when he feels like rapping.  Hes still the best in the game IMO when he wants to be.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2013, 02:11:01 PM »

this album is not very good, and you cant even compare it to Reincarnated. 

But Doggumentary had some very good production on there IMO and it doesnt really matter what the beats are like with Snoop, you just need to catch him on a good day I guess when he feels like rapping.  Hes still the best in the game IMO when he wants to be.

the best in the game? no...do he still got it when he wants 2? yea.

and no, this doesnt compare to "reincarnated"..."reincarnated" was alright, while this was sub-par, so "reincarnated" was a lil better. but what i said was if this was a snoop solo with the same exact production, it would easily surpass "reincarnated" and "doggumentary"

i actually bought "doggumentary" on the strength that mufuckaz on dubcc was claimin it was his best album since "last meal"...very average album, to say the least.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2013, 10:43:33 PM »

I have to agree with that.
  I liked documentary but there were shit songs that threw it off balance and ruined it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2013, 10:46:51 AM »
yeah the singles were ass as usual