Author Topic: So Snoop just released an album with his two sons?  (Read 1838 times)

KrazySumwhat

So Snoop just released an album with his two sons?
« on: September 27, 2013, 07:44:19 PM »
 Any good? worth checking out?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So Snoop just released an album with his two sons?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 08:12:13 PM »
just googled this and streamed some of it on xxl online and the beats sound pretty dope honestly
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 08:41:46 PM by K-Macc »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 08:56:28 PM »
 Ah thanks for that. I think you can stream it here at the main page also but a download link is better. Downloading now.
 Yeah iam def interested on who did the production and if any features. Not expecting the rapping to be overly great but i guess I'll find out.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 09:26:41 PM »
godamn, he's literally on every track... and this made 0 noise, not even on dubcc. :-X

crazy

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 09:28:30 PM »
"too hippie to be cuthroat"

thats enough for me...the rappin is way 2 forced and unnatural. they really need 2 find themselves on the mic, especially considerin their pops is willin to do an entire album with em.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2013, 07:18:37 AM »
 This shit is actually dope. Dope production  8) Yeah Snoops kids not the best rappers ever but Snoop sounds good on this. Better than the Lion stuff anyhow.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2013, 07:28:03 AM »
damn i miss 99-2001 era snoop.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2013, 08:24:11 AM »
Cardo did some production on here, and his beats always fit Snoop well with that chill vibe.  There are a few nice tracks on here, but his son Spanky has a pretty weak flow that does sound forced most of the time.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2013, 09:32:54 AM »
snoop does sound hard on this tho n the production is not bad

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2013, 10:51:21 AM »
 Yeah i listened to most of it and it was sounding smooth as fuck. His kids far from great but i mean they dont really sound any worse than the majority of all the other new/young rappers I've heard for several years now.
 But admittedly i dont go all that out of my way to hear many new young rappers. But Snoops kids dont sound any worse than say Wiz or Soulja boy or chingy or etc.
 To me this tape proves Snoop still got his flow and still sounds good over the right sort of production BUT, i only listened once and I'd had some beers so i need to give it another listen i guess.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2013, 11:02:24 AM »
Yeah i listened to most of it and it was sounding smooth as fuck. His kids far from great but i mean they dont really sound any worse than the majority of all the other new/young rappers I've heard for several years now.
 But admittedly i dont go all that out of my way to hear many new young rappers. But Snoops kids dont sound any worse than say Wiz or Soulja boy or chingy or etc.
 To me this tape proves Snoop still got his flow and still sounds good over the right sort of production BUT, i only listened once and I'd had some beers so i need to give it another listen i guess.

SORRY BUT WIZ IS A LOT BETTER THAN SNOOPS KIDS

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2013, 08:37:11 PM »
 Maybe Wiz wasn't the best example but all the down south rappers and well prolly even all the east an west young rappers that Ive heard for years all sound the same/same level of talent(or lack of) so..
 One of his sons is def better than the other, but iam guessing that one of them is very young?
 Better than ice cubes sons? better than dre or eazy-e's son?

doggfather

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2013, 10:28:32 PM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2013, 11:13:47 PM »
man they ruined some dope cardo beats.