Author Topic: The Pervert Shrimp-On-The-Barbie Kangaroo Fuckhead Thread  (Read 11851 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: The Pervert Shrimp-On-The-Barbie Kangaroo Fuckhead Thread
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2014, 07:02:33 AM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2014, 05:00:49 PM »
you are cancer. you ruin everywhere you post and you may NOT sign up at da sauce

invitation revoked

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2014, 11:34:58 PM »
*devistated*

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2014, 12:19:54 PM »
*hands knife*

kill yourself.

and dont try that ill use the knife on you shit...my heat goes boom.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2014, 11:50:15 PM »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #110 on: April 27, 2014, 11:58:40 PM »
 I honestly thought that you guys would be relaxed and not so sensitive and find that shit funny. Guess not?
 iam not really racist but i found it funny so maybe i am a little but who the fuck isn't?
 i like that Snoop Dogg song btw, my heat goes boom. Dope, Meech on tha beat.
 And i dont need your knife, i have one already. US military. Bought it in a little German town. Not to use on me though. I have a Louisville slugger also. I like that Eazy-e song, inspirational.

doggfather

« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2014, 01:28:47 AM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2014, 03:43:54 AM »

Sccit

« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2014, 11:40:13 AM »
he said da-sauce is off limits lmao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2014, 11:47:00 AM »
proboards would be on us like kangaroos on warren g

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2014, 11:49:47 AM »
I honestly thought that you guys would be relaxed and not so sensitive and find that shit funny. Guess not?
 iam not really racist but i found it funny so maybe i am a little but who the fuck isn't?
 i like that Snoop Dogg song btw, my heat goes boom. Dope, Meech on tha beat.
 And i dont need your knife, i have one already. US military. Bought it in a little German town. Not to use on me though. I have a Louisville slugger also. I like that Eazy-e song, inspirational.

no dude you, your sense of humor and your whole personality is shite mate....like man u

i think if you showed up every one else would bounce fast no one really likes you....try as we may, your not easy to like...

*waits for stories of how hes a real pisser to his mates and how his last mate loved his kangaroo cajones*

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2014, 10:52:14 PM »
 Funny u say that cos in real life iam quite well liked. I admit at times I do wonder why to be honest lol. I make friends and get along with others well and have plenty of non white friends.
 But on line iam not so liked. I speak my mind too much I guess. iam too open and honest and ppl get offended too easy I guess.
 But I know u wont believe me so not sure why I bother, nor do I really care.
 There was one forum I was more hated than this one though lol. They were all from my city so unlike u , they could have had a chance to shoot me lol I offered to meet them in person but eh.

Anyways chill bro. post a funny picture or something?

« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 11:08:27 PM by KrazySumwhat »

Sccit

« Reply #117 on: April 29, 2014, 12:15:36 PM »
I think he hates u cuz he has daughters

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #118 on: April 29, 2014, 01:12:47 PM »
Funny u say that cos in real life iam quite well liked. I admit at times I do wonder why to be honest lol. I make friends and get along with others well and have plenty of non white friends.
 But in line iam not so liked. I speak my mind too much I guess. iam too open and honest and ppl get offended too easy I guess.
 There was one forum I was more hated than this one though lol. They were all from my city so unlike u , hey could have had a chance to shoot me lol I offered to meet them in person but eh.

Anyways chill vro. post a funny picture or something?

no youre not or else you wouldnt be on this bitch typing thesis's explain how your so popular back in the land down unda....u can feel u can feel u can feel my thunda.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #119 on: April 29, 2014, 11:12:20 PM »
I think he hates u cuz he has daughters
I guess i can understand that lol. Some of my work mates dont invite me around anymore lol )that have daughter i mean) But we still hang out or get along at work lmao.

But in line iam not so liked. I speak my mind too much I guess. iam too open and honest and ppl get offended too easy I guess.
 There was one forum I was more hated than this one though lol. They were all from my city so unlike u , hey could have had a chance to shoot me lol I offered to meet them in person but eh.

Anyways chill vro. post a funny picture or something?

no youre not or else you wouldnt be on this bitch typing thesis's explain how your so popular back in the land down unda....u can feel u can feel u can feel my thunda.
I didn't say that i was popular, i just meant that i am not disliked, i dont have enemies, i get along with others well. I make friends pretty easy or at least get along with others well. I think i just have a friendly, chill. honest nature i guess.
 The only person at work that fucks me me is a young hot head dick head lol. And i work with alot of "tough" people covered in tattoos n shit lol.