Author Topic: I won my first live battle last night in front of a big crowd!  (Read 603 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I won my first live battle last night in front of a big crowd!
« on: September 29, 2013, 07:23:40 PM »
Yo... all you sucka ass niccaz at the forum love to diss my shit and say I can't rap and have no skills and that I am wack and suck and can't flow and so on and so forth....

Well, reality, and real life is sometimes much different from life on the internet.  Your boy Infinite took his seed to the local carnival, and normally I'm not one to rap within my own city but I'm gonna die someday so what the fuck....

There was a group of youths forming a large circle of people like 30 deep around this one white cat and some other black dudes.  There was a lot of hollering as this white dude was winning the battle.  I started to just walk passed and make the excuse that I was with my son, and that I don't like to put myself out there like that in KC and excuses, but then I turned around and thought to myself, "let me just see if the shit he's doing is any better than the shit I kick and maybe that will entice me to join in"...

Well by the time I entered the circle the other battlers had given up and this one white dude was left hollering... "Who hear can battle me, who wants it!".  So I said something like, "Yo, I'm right here let's do this."

And basically I roasted him from the angle that all his material had been used before and it was written and that I was spittin off the top of the dome and could prove it by using his words against him, or having words thrown at me from the crowd, or rapping about his hat and clothes, I was able to prove my case and win over the crowd.  A couple other black dudes came up and they also got served.

Everyone was screaming and the cops eventually came and broke it up, everyone giving me madd props and the kid I defeated came up after and gave me props, saying I had so much talent, and we greeted each other with respect.  And it was pretty dope.

...now you all can talk shit like bitches over the net, but that's what happened in real life is that I served a whole crowd of people.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 07:25:13 PM by Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I won my first live battle last night in front of a big crowd!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 07:27:48 PM »
Not to mention I had someone I know tell me they listened to my "Depression Track" like over and over dozens of times and couldn't stop listening because it intriqued them and saddened them and stimulated them all at the same time.

So all you bitches who talk shit on my rap, this is some real life interactions I had in just this past week, that contradict a lot of your shit talking about me over the net.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 07:37:01 PM »
in reality you probably fell asleep watching 8 Mile with the commentary on

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 07:55:05 PM »
in reality you probably fell asleep watching 8 Mile with the commentary on

lol... see.. just petty words over the net

Remedy360

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 08:50:00 PM »
You come off as way-over defensive. If you like rapping then that's cool, but it's like you feel you need to prove something to people on here. If people on a forum just talk shit why even validate them?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 09:11:18 PM »
You come off as way-over defensive. If you like rapping then that's cool, but it's like you feel you need to prove something to people on here. If people on a forum just talk shit why even validate them?

Because. I'm making a larger point.  Not only am I telling the story of what happened, I also wanted to make an additional point to the people at the forum that real life is different from the internet.

So not only am I sharing a story but I am also using it as an opportunity to make a point to all the haters at the forum.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2013, 11:14:44 PM »
props on servin em, 'nite

u always came slick off top.. cats on here hate on u cuz it's the thing 2 do, u know that

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2013, 12:53:54 AM »
so you did your little mumble song to a bunch of drunk country bumpkins from missouri at the county fair and you think thats cool? i like how you made sure to tell us a couple of them were black

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2013, 01:10:59 AM »
so you did your little mumble song to a bunch of drunk country bumpkins from missouri at the county fair and you think thats cool? i like how you made sure to tell us a couple of them were black
LMAO
The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2013, 04:19:35 AM »
i like how you made sure to tell us a couple of them were black

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2013, 06:30:07 AM »
video or it didnt happened

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2013, 10:45:33 AM »
props on servin em, 'nite

u always came slick off top.. cats on here hate on u cuz it's the thing 2 do, u know that

Respect from someone who knows me outside of the internet, real life, and we have been in many ciphers together.  In fact, the day I met Sccit was back in 2002 and we were actually in a cipher waiting in a line outside of the Power 106 concert.  

...After Sccit the next 3 comments were all petty words from petty people over the net.  

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2013, 11:51:25 AM »

:laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2013, 01:01:01 PM »
video or it didnt happened

if it's not posted on the internet or video on google or youtube it doesn't exist.  That's what your life has been reduced to, cause. It's not your fault but your generation is wack as fuck