Author Topic: History will see this as the golden era  (Read 889 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
History will see this as the golden era
« on: September 30, 2013, 02:32:41 PM »
You know, I have had this ominous sense of foreboding and that sense has grown since 2005 and I have no doubt that there are catastrophic turns of events just around the corner. However whilst we decry our present, history will look back at this time as a golden period in our history. Whilst not causing harm to others, we should live for today and while lamenting against the evil that exists in this world, we should instinctively resist evil but we have to accept that we are fucked.

I could expand upon that thesis greatly, but our plight worsens horrifically from here and whilst adults are in plight. It is the kids who have no future, literally no future at all and it's got me asking myself why would I want to bring a kid into this world. I guess it's both selfish to not bring a kid into this world and selfish to but the school systems are poisoning their minds, the fake frauds masquerading as libertarians and the fake fucks masquerading as the "social" caring government type are not going to change a damn thing about this.

We are going into perpetual bondage, incomes will be devastated, standards of living will quickly resemble desperate poverty as the norm, people'e health gong down the tollet, brutalty of the state become the principle of law, automation will take away most of the labour jobs, immigration will destroy any sense of nationality or community and will see tensions boiling over, racist attacks on white people will escalate in depravity and frequency to a ridiculous level. You won't need to worry about putting money away for your pension, because the pension won't be there.

So the bottom line is really don't cheer on that fake fuck Peter Schiff as he offers nothing, don't defend that lying, war criminal sociopathic scumbag Obama, don't rally to the tune of that low life Rand Paul who tried to have Abbey Martin sacked for asking a question and supported that global scumbag Romney.

All of these camps are all a fucking joke, cheering them on, or defending them is just expending time and effort, time and effort you could use to just enjoy life. I don't necessarily mean drinking yourself stupid or having bullshit meaningless sex and potentially contracting diseases which now can not even be treated with antibiotics, I mean experiencing beauty, being with a woman you love, friends you connect with, beautiful oceans, mountains, it sounds cliché but it's true.

Here is the irony, when you learn how criminal, ruthless, and twisted those in a position of power is, to those with empathy it causes outrage and a demand for change. Fueled with a sense of right and wrong and driven in this belief that if only enough people were fully aware of this then the tide could be turned. However as I became more learned about these topics and cast more of a critical reasoning point of view on these innumerable topics you come to the realisation that the message s at least 20 years too late. What has been done is irreversible at this point.

No, I don't need to chill, no I don't need to smoke, no, there is no panic to what I am writing , there is a strange sort of calmness descending over me. The clearer I see things, the more I stop worrying about what the future holds. It is not a question of if, it is a question of when but politicians can never admit this, ether because they are in denial or there would be absolute bedlam on the streets

Anyways peace to all of those who hold compassion and peace in their hearts. However the biggest solace is for all the cold, criminal minions who think they can keep going along to get along but the reality is that they are going to becoming engulfed by the flames that are spreading.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 02:56:27 PM by virtuoso »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: History will see this as the golden era
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 02:55:26 PM »
here we go again... "around the corner".

Give me a date.  Before 2015?  Before 2020?  If you give me a date you will most assuredly be proven wrong once more.  Will this happen about the same time Dre drops Detox?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 03:06:18 PM »

Does it matter?

You are completely missing the point, I wasn't bemoaning anything, I was describing this as a golden era when history looks back on this.

You can see the fundamental mechanics which are driving things into the toilet and leading to a steady decline, will it be a very slow decline or will things worsen?

Well, I will tell you that all GDP is bullshit

Think about let's suppose that GDP grew by 4% that's the value of all good and services but hold on, the real rate of inflation was let's say 7%, that means in real terms the economy contracted by 3%.

Anyways, if you can't see this, then
a) I am spectacularly wrong
b) you don't understand the mechanics
c) you live in denial
d0 the likelihood of this doesn't become real to you until I can pinpoint a year.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 06:16:58 PM »
Virto... my bro... Time and resources are limited on this Earth, even more limited for the billions of people that live in 3rd world nations.  I just think you could be making better use of your time and resources trying to make the most of them rather than saying "The hell with it, shit is about to hit the fan any day now anyway".
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 08:16:14 PM »
if this is the golden era, fuck this shit

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 12:03:26 AM »
You know, I have had this ominous sense of foreboding and that sense has grown since 2005 and I have no doubt that there are catastrophic turns of events just around the corner. However whilst we decry our present, history will look back at this time as a golden period in our history. Whilst not causing harm to others, we should live for today and while lamenting against the evil that exists in this world, we should instinctively resist evil but we have to accept that we are fucked.

I could expand upon that thesis greatly, but our plight worsens horrifically from here and whilst adults are in plight. It is the kids who have no future, literally no future at all and it's got me asking myself why would I want to bring a kid into this world. I guess it's both selfish to not bring a kid into this world and selfish to but the school systems are poisoning their minds, the fake frauds masquerading as libertarians and the fake fucks masquerading as the "social" caring government type are not going to change a damn thing about this.

We are going into perpetual bondage, incomes will be devastated, standards of living will quickly resemble desperate poverty as the norm, people'e health gong down the tollet, brutalty of the state become the principle of law, automation will take away most of the labour jobs, immigration will destroy any sense of nationality or community and will see tensions boiling over, racist attacks on white people will escalate in depravity and frequency to a ridiculous level. You won't need to worry about putting money away for your pension, because the pension won't be there.

So the bottom line is really don't cheer on that fake fuck Peter Schiff as he offers nothing, don't defend that lying, war criminal sociopathic scumbag Obama, don't rally to the tune of that low life Rand Paul who tried to have Abbey Martin sacked for asking a question and supported that global scumbag Romney.

All of these camps are all a fucking joke, cheering them on, or defending them is just expending time and effort, time and effort you could use to just enjoy life. I don't necessarily mean drinking yourself stupid or having bullshit meaningless sex and potentially contracting diseases which now can not even be treated with antibiotics, I mean experiencing beauty, being with a woman you love, friends you connect with, beautiful oceans, mountains, it sounds cliché but it's true.

Here is the irony, when you learn how criminal, ruthless, and twisted those in a position of power is, to those with empathy it causes outrage and a demand for change. Fueled with a sense of right and wrong and driven in this belief that if only enough people were fully aware of this then the tide could be turned. However as I became more learned about these topics and cast more of a critical reasoning point of view on these innumerable topics you come to the realisation that the message s at least 20 years too late. What has been done is irreversible at this point.

No, I don't need to chill, no I don't need to smoke, no, there is no panic to what I am writing , there is a strange sort of calmness descending over me. The clearer I see things, the more I stop worrying about what the future holds. It is not a question of if, it is a question of when but politicians can never admit this, ether because they are in denial or there would be absolute bedlam on the streets

Anyways peace to all of those who hold compassion and peace in their hearts. However the biggest solace is for all the cold, criminal minions who think they can keep going along to get along but the reality is that they are going to becoming engulfed by the flames that are spreading.

Although some may not agree with you. I salute your personal and honest thoughts that you wanted 2 share with us.
When you open yourself like that you are vulnerable 2 attacks.
but because of your strong mind. You can handle the attacks.
I respect that.

I don't agree though, about not having kids.
Life is always unpredictable.
Parents could be killed in an car accident and leave the kids behind. Or disabled not knowing how 2 provide for their families.
It happens all the time.

My believe is, do the best that you can. And leave the rest 2 God.
If you ask God please let me take care of my kids and please protect my children from any hardship. God the one who is always there. Will provide them and protect even when you are six feet under Inshallah (God willing.)
So we must indeed see this world for what it really is, but we must not despair. God is still in full controll of his afairs although we (the people) messed up big time.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 12:19:49 AM by Aladin »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2013, 02:52:08 PM »

Thanks Aladin, first of all I have made no secret of the fact that I too believe in God. However my beliefs differ in the fact that I don't contemplate that there is any safeguarding or intervention while on this earth. Now. I pray that I am wrong on that of course and to clarify something, I wasn't suggesting that someone was wrong to have children and not all aspects of being selfish are even a negative either. I have not totally excluded having children but what I do know is that I will be bringing them into a world which I consciously recognise as degrading steadily.

It seems that infinite did not read what I was saying, this was a cautionary message, to NOT worry about the future and to stop getting distracted by the bullshit politics which is played out in front of us. Fundamentally there are more simple things which make life enjoyable and that in regard, I do concur with the mindset of muslims.

There is something very sobering about accepting that the future is x and anything to the contrary of that then becomes a bonus.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2013, 03:37:39 PM »
At some point almost every generation is looked as being part of a golden era, it just takes time. There are legions of people who glorify every decade as being the highlight in whatever grand tradition they feel is most important.

Fraxxx

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2013, 08:53:38 AM »
Maybe in Western countries.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 12:10:26 AM »

96 was a golden era until Pac died

Fraxxx

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2013, 07:35:12 AM »

96 was a golden era until Pac died

LMAO That's a short golden era for sure.Only '96 but not even all of it! ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.