Author Topic: Young Buck released from prison today.  (Read 358 times)

Blood$

Young Buck released from prison today.
« on: October 01, 2013, 12:55:53 PM »
After serving an 18-month sentence on weapons charges, Young Buck was released from prison today, according to the rapper’s Twitter account. The formerly G-Unit affiliated rapper releasing a new track, “Rage,” back in September and recently skated $171,000 in debt in bankruptcy case involving his former G-Unit associate 50 Cent. “I’m officially a free man!!!” he tweeted this morning.

Young Buck was serving an 18 month sentence for weapons charges. Last year he told XXL that he was hoping to move forward after his release. “My mindset moving forward is letting the past be the past,” he said. “Don’t judge me behind what you think I am or what you thought I did or none of that. Pay attention to Buck because the man that I was yesterday ain’t the man that I am today.”

XXL reached out to Young Buck’s camp to confirm the accuracy of the Tweet, but has yet to hear back as of press time. Check out the Tweet and a picture of a free Young Buck below:

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2013/10/young-buck-gets-out-of-prison/

doggfather

Re: Young Buck released from prison today.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 01:07:49 PM »
is it good or not 4 us, or hiphop?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 03:19:00 PM »
Over/under 4.5 months before he's back in jail?

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 05:59:12 PM »
as long as dude stays away from guns and pays his taxes I think he'll be alight

just hope he refocuses back to the music, the music he was dropping before he went in was cool but he's capable of much more