Author Topic: Throwback Beef: Tanner Vs. Sam Sneed and more  (Read 1250 times)

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
Re: Throwback Beef: Tanner Vs. Sam Sneed and more
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2013, 05:29:31 AM »
i heard that tanner socked one of his roommates diccz a fiew years ago....if this isn't true tanner is a hamo!!!!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2013, 10:57:51 AM »
i heard that tanner socked one of his roommates diccz a fiew years ago....if this isn't true tanner is a hamo!!!!

lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2013, 02:03:58 PM »
hmm i knew tanner was doing some dealings with artists, didnt know it was to this extent.

tanner was cool, until he started flexing nuts about getting caught with knives and talking about getting scared that he might get sodomized in county.

all at the same while acting hard and saying he got blood connections and that he was going to fuck everyone up with his phenomenal hardness (lol i guess pun intended).

and that whole weinergate happened, that was appalling, more appalling than xander, than that one frisco mexican guy that said all of his geeky faggoty looking friends were all MMA fighters who as well tried to act tough, the whole thing abusing NIK (so it was tanner?)

but damn dude, you had dude suck your dick? i mean wheres the line? if you do that type of shit, whats there to stop you from doing other really homo/faggot/gay as fuck shit.

like seriously? like i think id have to have a loaded shotgun pointed to my head in order for me... i dont even want to to think of it, maybe id just die.

its fucking disgusting dude, like on a serious note, from one straight dude to another, why? how? like what the fuck?

i mean you cant be straight right? what was going on your mind?  i mean shit dude, theres is no excuse, i mean shit maybe if im getting skinned alive bit by bit including skinning my own penis and than pouring boiling water over this skinned places, but thats about it.

fuck dude, like why? i mean is jess even real? her pic has never been revealed

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2013, 02:10:59 PM »
WASNT THIS ORIGINALLY IN THE WEST COAST SECTION?