Author Topic: $100 for a Mixtape...Smart move by Nipsey?  (Read 1772 times)

papa-smurf

Re: $100 for a Mixtape...Smart move by Nipsey?
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2013, 09:50:27 PM »
absolutely genius. he made a 100k in one day off of selling a mixtape for 100$. anybody that talk down on that is a straight hater to the point they pitiful.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2013, 02:06:55 AM »
absolutely genius. he made a 100k in one day off of selling a mixtape for 100$. anybody that talk down on that is a straight hater to the point they pitiful.

He did not sell all copies u can still buy them online
That's how wishes become rumours people assume shit without knowing all facts

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2013, 11:04:33 AM »
Michael Jackson was originally planning to charge $100 for Invincible but had to scrap that idea after fans were outraged. Now if the greatest entertainer of all time couldn't do that after releasing their first studio album in 6 years...I'm looking at Nipsey like you forreal bruh? I wouldn't pay $19.99 for a mixtape by any artist.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2013, 11:25:52 AM »
Michael Jackson was originally planning to charge $100 for Invincible but had to scrap that idea after fans were outraged. Now if the greatest entertainer of all time couldn't do that after releasing their first studio album in 6 years...I'm looking at Nipsey like you forreal bruh? I wouldn't pay $19.99 for a mixtape by any artist.

dont look at him like that

he already made 10x more than he woulda made selling it at regular price

and who the fuck was talkin about nipsey hussle before this?

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2013, 05:30:23 PM »

He did not sell all copies u can still buy them online
That's how wishes become rumours people assume shit without knowing all facts

Jay-Z bought 100 copies... $100 x 100 = $10,000 alone off that... and with him buying those copies it helped because think of all those fans that are thinking "oh well if Jigga copped 100 of them this must be a big deal..."

plus he must have had I'm guessing somewhere around a few hundred more fans pay the same price at the swap meet or online

and I've been bumping Nipsey since 2008 putting cats onto him around here, but it's just NOW that everybody is talking about him because of this move and not me showing them his music lol not to mention us discussing it here on Dubcc... Nipsey won