Author Topic: sorry bout the downtime.. all fixed now!  (Read 2752 times)

Sccit

Re: sorry bout the downtime.. all fixed now!
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2013, 04:36:27 PM »
if they just put one or two new niggas as new supermods it would improve greatly. someone with enough authority to say....maybe add a you tube attachment code?

there are enough "power users" here it wouldnt be hard to find. lol shit was broke for three days before they shot seer an email....u see why no ones in a hurry to do anything with this place?

if the community dont give a shit then why should the staff?

the dubcc way... time, effort, dedication, and seniority come last. as long as u aint from cali, u have a good shot at becomin staff here. just ask black male (tuslic).

the people spoke long ago.....who u think listenin?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2013, 04:50:52 PM »
how you feel about that nik? europes all up in your backyard fam... ;D

no homo

if canadians ever do a michigan hip hop site its going down.

Suga Foot

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2013, 08:01:54 PM »

as the subject says.. all fixed..

8)

:raisetheroof:

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2013, 08:31:24 PM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2013, 08:53:30 PM »
THe Dubb is Back! Rejoice  8)

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

doggfather

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2013, 11:24:43 PM »
I'm just happy to see you guys got it figured out, I feared it was the end! lol

same here  :-X
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Fraxxx

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2013, 08:11:51 AM »
thanks for the info, was wondering what happened with the forum
there should be a news on the main site, something like "We're working on the problem", next time

Would have been helpful.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2013, 07:03:54 PM »
I'm just happy to see you guys got it figured out, I feared it was the end! lol

same here  :-X

yeah after a couple of days I thought so too

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2013, 08:00:17 PM »
lol seer came 2 make this thread and dipped

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2013, 08:55:34 PM »
i thought you died
The West is Back

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2013, 03:03:01 AM »
REAL SPIT BOUT HAVIN UPDATES ON DUBCNN

ya missed where i said this..

btw ya'll know i dont check the site often.. i never got a single email about it? rud sent me a message and he said it had been down 3 days when he found out!

once i was working on it i left messages when people tried to use the forum itself

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2013, 10:45:55 AM »

btw ya'll know i dont check the site often.. i never got a single email about it? rud sent me a message and he said it had been down 3 days when he found out!

once i was working on it i left messages when people tried to use the forum itself

Naah I seen that I just think Rud or some1 else shoulda put an update on dubcnn as soon as it went down

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2013, 02:09:22 AM »

Naah I seen that I just think Rud or some1 else shoulda put an update on dubcnn as soon as it went down

I see you're still as challenged as ever despite me repeating and quoting, I will type it in capitals so you understand.

WE CANT PUT IT ON DUBCNN WHEN WE DONT EVEN KNOW!

yes we could have after the fact, but rud found out 3 days after it went down and contacted me.

I made the forum error message better and was hoping to get it up almost instantly.. (normally it only takes a couple hours)
once that wasnt the case it was going to be "the next day".. and so on... 50% of the entire downtime we didn't even know it was down
and rest of it, we thought it was going to back up quickly so why bother?

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2013, 10:40:38 AM »

I see you're still as challenged as ever despite me repeating and quoting, I will type it in capitals so you understand.

WE CANT PUT IT ON DUBCNN WHEN WE DONT EVEN KNOW!

yes we could have after the fact, but rud found out 3 days after it went down and contacted me.

I made the forum error message better and was hoping to get it up almost instantly.. (normally it only takes a couple hours)
once that wasnt the case it was going to be "the next day".. and so on... 50% of the entire downtime we didn't even know it was down
and rest of it, we thought it was going to back up quickly so why bother?

lol dont come at me like that, seer...pretty much everyone here agrees that the only thing challenged is the staff on this site. u still got sections up that have replies from 2007 on the front page and moderators who aint been active since 2006. see, i represent the people, seer. if there was a dubcc posters union, who u think would be the president? foreal, tho...while u been gone, without a clue as to what the fuck is happenin wit ur forum, i've been active, helpin this place remain relevant when its been on the brink of extinction... people been tryna get me to be admin so i can take care of the lack of maintenance and on-board staff this abandoned site has had to deal with over the last couple years.....those mods who aint been active since 2006 and dead forum sections have been brought up numerous times, and still, nothing has been done about it. before the registration required approval, we used to get hundreds of spambot threads that would stay on the front page for days at a time, because there are barely any active mods/admins.. the fact that it took some1 three days to find out the site was down is a problem in itrself.. and this been goin on for years. if i was admin here, it'd be a whole nother story, and u know that........

do like mj and take a look at the man in the mirror, bro. i'm only echoing what the people been sayin for the longest.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2013, 11:35:34 AM »
idk about being an Admin Nik, maybe a mod in sports and entertainment like you use to be, but giving you banning power and power to delete threads and lock them... im not sure how i feel about that, i mean i dont think you'd do a bad job but i think we should all vote on who we want as a Global Mod, and aint nothing wrong with throwing your hat in there
The West is Back