Author Topic: Hello? Is anybody there?  (Read 898 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Hello? Is anybody there?
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2013, 02:50:26 PM »
Good to see you're back. 8)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2013, 03:59:20 PM »
Almost went to Thailand.
I know a guy with an asian fetish who went out there for 2 weeks. He said he had the time of his life.

I'm sure you would love it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2013, 09:36:00 PM »
Almost went to Thailand.
I know a guy with an asian fetish who went out there for 2 weeks. He said he had the time of his life.

Yep, guys at work go, my brothers go(have/been), mates go/have gone one mate been there like 10 times, one mate even brought back a Thai wife.
 I hear only good things.
 Like basically you walk around like you are rich as fuck, almost celebrity like, all the bitches want you, i mean ALL the bitches, the hottest girls that would pay you no mind back home all want you there.
 Um then theres being able to afford all the top shelf alcohol and food like lobster and massages every single day.
 I think its like $60 to get a young thai girl for a whole week or something lol.
 They not as cute as Japanese though, its like the low budget version i guess.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2013, 09:39:29 PM »
Sup G.

When I checked here the other day I got an error message saying it was down signed by Seer. I was surprised he even knew this place still existed.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2013, 10:13:18 PM »
Almost went to Thailand.

Yep, guys at work go, my brothers go(have/been), mates go/have gone one mate been there like 10 times, one mate even brought back a Thai wife.
 I hear only good things.
 Like basically you walk around like you are rich as fuck, almost celebrity like, all the bitches want you, i mean ALL the bitches, the hottest girls that would pay you no mind back home all want you there.
 Um then theres being able to afford all the top shelf alcohol and food like lobster and massages every single day.
 I think its like $60 to get a young thai girl for a whole week or something lol.

i hear the same

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2013, 10:55:19 PM »
Almost went to Thailand.

I hear only good things.

This guy I'm talking about that went there 2 weeks ago said he barely spent any money because its so cheap, including the females lol.

He said he took like a big ass wholesale thing of condoms and ran through all of them half way through the trip. just beware of the ladyboys......unless thats your shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2013, 12:52:01 AM »
Internetnational sex slaves trade!!!!!! That's what u mothefuckers are suppouring!!!!! hadent u saw the movie token??? Its biased on true evidents!!!!! What kind off peapel arent you...that couldnt be your sistar or ur moth!!! You all fuccing disguise me.... im sick too my stumach...

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2013, 12:56:18 AM »
^dafaq?
 And ah yeah not my thing the lady boys lol. I'd have to be careful though, i like my drink so getting too hammered could be dangerous lol.
 But not only is the chance of being mistaken a danger, i hear them lady bitches can get quite nasty if you turn them down. I also hear that sometimes they in packs bashing and robbing people.
 But yeah everything cheap as from what iam told. beers like 50 cents.

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2013, 12:57:57 AM »
^dafaq?
 And ah yeah not my thing the lady boys lol. I'd have to be careful though, i like my drink so getting too hammered could be dangerous lol.
 But not only is the chance of being mistaken a danger, i hear them lady bitches can get quite nasty if you turn them down. I also hear that sometimes they in packs bashing and robbing people.
 But yeah everything cheap as from what iam told. beers like 50 cents.

Those ladyboys are well versed in muay thai

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2013, 01:08:05 AM »
 Yeah i'd need to just roll in numbers or go to places where theres no lady boys allowed. You can buy tasers and pepper spray at the street stalls too lol

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2013, 01:28:45 PM »
Internetnational sex slaves trade!!!!!! That's what u mothefuckers are suppouring!!!!! hadent u saw the movie token??? Its biased on true evidents!!!!! What kind off peapel arent you...that couldnt be your sistar or ur moth!!! You all fuccing disguise me.... im sick too my stumach...

I like this guy already.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2013, 03:27:18 PM »
I think KAIN's master hack finally hit this bitch.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2013, 09:39:40 PM »
You seem to know a lot about Asian transgenders, Sik.  :-\ :-X

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2013, 09:39:55 PM »
I think KAIN's master hack finally hit this bitch.
Kain? That fool has disappeared. Probably got hit by a semi or something.