Author Topic: 2 NEW BIG RIPS!!!!!!  (Read 702 times)

Quadruple OG

Re:2 NEW BIG RIPS!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2003, 01:51:28 PM »
LOOOL Kurupt's song is fukin funny... Ye motha fucka kurupt motha fucka im back motha fucka lol but the rest is aight i kinda like it.. who produced it?

darren Vegas produced it (you can check out what songs he produced @ www.darrenvegas.com )

but this isn't the retail version, cuz the retail version won't have Mack 10 on it.  instead it will have another crook song and a solo by Gail Gotti

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2003, 02:00:49 PM »
Aight tnx for the info, I wonder why they took Mack off the soundtrack

budsmokeronly

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2003, 02:02:26 PM »
but this isn't the retail version, cuz the retail version won't have Mack 10 on it.  instead it will have another crook song and a solo by Gail Gotti

who the fuck is gail gotti?  Dude I don't want another singing solo ass shit.  Why they gonna drop that mack dime song, its tite.  they should drop the jay z , ashanti, and michelle songs not mack 10.

tray deee told me that youz a bitch snoop dogg, and in the streets you don't fuck around wit Goldie, but its a trip, cause he's supposed to be your hog :o

crazy shit.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2003, 02:10:11 PM »
tray deee told me that youz a bitch snoop dogg, and in the streets you don't fuck around wit Goldie, but its a trip, cause he's supposed to be your hog :o

crazy shit.

Damn lol who said that?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2003, 04:43:41 PM »
who the fuck is gail gotti?  Dude I don't want another singing solo ass shit.  Why they gonna drop that mack dime song, its tite.  they should drop the jay z , ashanti, and michelle songs not mack 10.

crazy shit.

Gail Gotti's a female rapper, she was on "It's just the way U move" off of Daz's "I got love in these streets" album and also appeared on the J. Wells mixtape on "If U ain't fuckin (part 2)" (which also featured another female Row rapper Virginya Slim).

I believe Mack 10 was dropped was cuz the song that was on the soundtrack was either really old, or is supposed to appear on his Ghetto, Gutter, and Gangsta comp.

and that line about Tray Deee was spit by Spider Loc

Jome

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2003, 07:14:55 PM »

LoL
I wonder if Tray Deee will confirm that..
If somebody is brave enough to ask him in a interview...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2003, 07:15:47 PM by Militia Jome »

Bomb-A®

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2003, 10:07:39 PM »

crazy shit.

who said that??

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2003, 11:05:15 PM »
it's a tight line about snoop but do you think spider loc even knows tray deee? and is he even from long beach cause i doubt he's ever even seen goldie in the streets...........it's sounds like a buch of shit takin from a guy that don't even know the dude he's dissin..................btw i doubt tray deee would be talkin about a dude from death row cause he hates suge knight
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2003, 12:55:27 PM »
LOOOL Kurupt's song is fukin funny... Ye motha fucka kurupt motha fucka im back motha fucka lol but the rest is aight i kinda like it.. who produced it?
yep ...good to see him back on Tha Row with some real tight shit.................how can anybody still hate on him?

TheSheriff

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2003, 04:21:12 PM »
Dope

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2003, 09:32:23 AM »

LoL
I wonder if Tray Deee will confirm that..
If somebody is brave enough to ask him in a interview...