Author Topic: Anybody pissing their pants about the debt ceiling?  (Read 927 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anybody pissing their pants about the debt ceiling?
« on: October 14, 2013, 03:02:18 PM »

It's an arbitrary date which get some people in a panic and then you take a step back and ask yourself what the markets are doing and sure enough...

FTSE 100    6507.65    Up    20.46    0.32%
Dax    8723.81    Down    -1.02    -0.01%
Cac 40    4222.96    Up    2.98    0.07%
Dow Jones    15301.26    Up    64.15    0.42%
Nasdaq    3815.27    Up    23.40    0.62%

Oh, maybe it seems the markets have already been told what is going down, but that couldn't be, because then it would mean that what is ensuing in washington is staged theatre, but that would be a conspiracy theory as it implies that there is a co-ordinated effort between the 2 parties and the media to bamboozle you, oh no, wait, that must be fake stock market action and my confirmation bias has gravitated towards it to reinforce my own distrust.

Carry on, nothing to see here.

Now in the real world, the banks are given untold trillions, while real investment in infrastructure crumbles and meanwhile I have to see these dirt bags like Peter Schiff parade as the good guys.

Fuck em all

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Anybody pissing their pants about the debt ceiling?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 04:13:50 PM »
I am not enough informed 2 speak on that subject in detail.

What I do know is that it is not in the best interest of the US in this particular time to do something like this.
The question then is in whose interest is it then.

I can give you only my view which is based on islamic eschatology:

Our prophet said   the Anti-christ will be among us for 40 days, 1 Day like a year, 1 Day like a month, 1 Day like a week and the rest of days like ours.
This is symbolic speaking.

Meaning three stages before he will actually show up in person from Jerusalem and claiming "I am the Messiah"

These three stages follow one and other, the one after the fall and defeat of the other.

First stage is Pax Britannica, where the British ruled the world.
After their fall it was Pax Americana where the US rules the world. (this rule is shorter then that of the British Empire)
The US rule must come to and end in order 2 make way for the third stage which is Pax Judaica where Israel will rule the world. (Their rule will be shorter then that of the US Empire)
You think it is a co incident that the US is being involved in these wars and debt.
So when I see the controlled demolition of the US Economy, I wil always reflect that with above scenario in mind.

I could be wrong and I hope I am wrong.
It is still my opinion, you don't have 2  believe anything I write.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 04:24:25 PM »

Basically

Schiff promotes this nihilistic sociopathic approach of assessing the economy is starting to crumble, so let's just rip out all the foundations and watch those dependent burn.

It has to happen indeed (the debt has to increase) to decrease is to unwind everything but my only point was you would think there is deadlock and panic (the way the media portrays) but compare it to the calmness in the markets.

Now, we already know that the financial oligarchs own the government so they already know what is going to happen but for the purpose of the cameras and to maintain the illusion of partisanship this theatre plays out.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 11:33:00 PM »

Basically

Schiff promotes this nihilistic sociopathic approach of assessing the economy is starting to crumble, so let's just rip out all the foundations and watch those dependent burn.

It has to happen indeed (the debt has to increase) to decrease is to unwind everything but my only point was you would think there is deadlock and panic (the way the media portrays) but compare it to the calmness in the markets.

Now, we already know that the financial oligarchs own the government so they already know what is going to happen but for the purpose of the cameras and to maintain the illusion of partisanship this theatre plays out.

No I don't think it is all Staged.
Look at Obama. I still want 2 know why he didn't attack Syria.
Although he started as a man supported by the Zionist. They hate him by now for not attacking Syria. Believe me.
So there are indeed politicians who are payed prostitutes basicly.

I really don't make that up:
Here is a US congress member talking about it :

You have paid politicians who dance 2 the tunes of those people who want 2 achieve the goal I have mentioned. Where Israel will become the ruling state.

The US is still a powerfull nation, They will have 2 get rid of it before the people will rebel and decide 2 go against the zionist. That would be a problem for them.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 11:47:19 PM »
If you are still sceptic, here is another one 4 you:

Although I prefer 2 use the word Zionist...not jews. We have jewish zionists, we have cristian zionists, we have atheist zionists and we have muslim zionists.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 11:49:51 PM by Aladin »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 12:43:09 AM »
The Syria situation is different in that there was clearly a back room deal worked out and or the military balked at the proposal. My point was in contrast to the portrayal of the debt ceiling, the market had been told in advance that it was a done deal

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 01:44:07 AM »
The Syria situation is different in that there was clearly a back room deal worked out and or the military balked at the proposal. My point was in contrast to the portrayal of the debt ceiling, the market had been told in advance that it was a done deal

I don't see it that black and white.
I believe Russia will pay for it stance sooner or later.
US politicians are corrupted they don't start that way.
Look at the video of Chuck, I feel sorry 4 the guy during the interview.

He started out honest, but had 2 give in.
There are  a lot of guys like him.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2013, 08:30:22 AM »
I didn't think it would play it out this far. The date is an arbitrary one. The government still operates, it could bail out nations and banks, pass laws. They surpassed the debt ceiling in May. Where did this idea come from that they won't have money to pay interest on the debt? They are scaring the people, so badly right now it's unbelieveable. I know several (essential) government workers who still report to work and their pay checks are being held hostage while these games are being played.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2013, 03:35:38 AM »

I told you that they are not happy at all that the US didn't attack Syria.

even the client state of Saud Arabia is showing it in the open:
http://www.france24.com/en/20131022-saudi-arabia-usa-major-shift-syria-iran-intelligence

Remember SA always was a good and trustfull ally of the US.

I wonder where did SA get the confidence 2 stand up against the US? That remains unanswered? Because they were always dependend on the US 4 security.
But I told you that the third stage will come, when the second stage is finsihed.

What I forgot is that SA, has one chip up his sleeve. They can bring the US dollar down at any moment they wish.
They only have 2 start saying you can buy oil in any other currency then the US dollar.

The only question remains will the US ( I am talking about the population, forget these politicians) be held hostage by the zionist state of Saudi Arabia?
Or are they gonna stand up and change their own monetary system before it is 2 late.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 03:41:57 AM by Aladin »

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2013, 12:48:25 AM »

What I forgot is that SA, has one chip up his sleeve. They can bring the US dollar down at any moment they wish.
They only have 2 start saying you can buy oil in any other currency then the US dollar.

I am surpised why nobody asked why letting other countries buy oil in an other currency will devastate the US dollar?

The US dollar is a a petro-dollar. Meaning that since I believe somewhere in the 70's there was an agreement that you can only buy Oil in the gulf countries with US Dollars.

Meaning ANY country on earth has 2 have enough dollars in Stock in order for that country 2 buy oil.

Well if SA say you can buy it with another currency. All the countries around the world will start dumping their Dollars (back 2 the US.)

That amount which will come crashing WILL (not maybe ) make the US Dollar fall.

This is not a conspiracy  or something just plain Logic.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 12:53:34 AM by Aladin »