Author Topic: So I work @ a strip club now!  (Read 961 times)

Spoonie Luv

Re: So I work @ a strip club now!
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2013, 03:30:27 PM »
ive done security in bars clubs strip joints and concerts and comedy venues.

you usually hae the most problems at comedy venues...its mellow and everyones dressed nice and theres always a few drunk motherfuckers that think they are as funny as the comic and comics hate that and demand that shit be dealt with. ive worked other places doing security and went weeks inbetween having to deal forcefully with someone.

i worked the strip joint heartbeats in bc for a very short time my gf was preg with my first kid and she could see i was really loving it and like any other normal bitch would do she stomped on my dreams lol im kidding it wasnt exactly like that but yeah she didnt like it. i had all those hoes on speed dial (most of them copped stuff from me) and i couldnt convince her i wasnt fucking with them (cuz i was) and it culminating in me getting a real nigga job and having to grow my hair out etc. i always had a lurking suspicion though if i would have kept doing security  one day id take a barstool to the face. im too pretty for all that shit.

Just the other day, I had to kick some costumer out cuz he was being dissrespectful to the waitresses and talking shit, dude wanted to get crazy and another security was ready like "what you wanna do".then  We all held him back cuz he was gonna fuck him up.
For the most part, nothing crazy has happend here and we don't get too many "hood" costumers in here, mostly older men in their 40"s and 50's. on the weekend it's mostly a younger crowd.

what's your old username on here?

187_skillz

only got my dick sucked once by some stripper who didn't even give me a dance  :laugh:

and no I didn't catch anything, ya boy got lucky... I was kinda nervous about that whole thing the next day I was sober and hungover

Yea I'd be sacred too.

One time after work, I was hanging around the club chilling with my strippers and shit waiting for the DJ to let me get some time on the mic cuz I told him I want to be a DJ. Anyways I'm chillin with some stripper and she's basically wants the dick but I ain't feeling her like that cuz she be telling me TOO MUCH INFO on dudes she fucking with and that really turns me off, like I don't want to hear how much dick she sucked.
She told me to get a dance with her and that she really wanted to take me to the back, and I was like naw "not right now, I'm waiting to go up and dj right now, maybe later"
She was ok babe but hurry up, I really like you, and I'm like yeah whatever.

The moral of the story is stay away from these hoes even if their throwing free pussy at you. Getting in STD ain't worth it.
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2013, 03:32:27 PM »
Wear a condom, pussy

Blood$

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2013, 03:34:54 PM »
Wear a condom, pussy

you can catch some even with a condom on doe  :-X

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2013, 03:39:04 PM »
Wear a condom, pussy

Thanks for the advice, but I ain't fucking just any stripper, there's  about 8 out of 60-70 strippers that work here that I would fuck and she ain't one of them. I already get pussy so I can pick and chose who I fuck with. Just cuz I can dont mean I will.
That's how it is when you have options playboy, get on my level.
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2013, 05:25:34 PM »
yea right, u just scary

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2013, 05:26:32 PM »
Wear a condom, pussy

you can catch some even with a condom on doe  :-X

yea but ur more likely to get it from sittin on some hoes toilet seat..chances are very low

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2013, 05:28:14 PM »
only got my dick sucked once by some stripper who didn't even give me a dance  :laugh:

and no I didn't catch anything, ya boy got lucky... I was kinda nervous about that whole thing the next day I was sober and hungover

yep.  if a stripper doesn't have herpes she isn't doing her job right lmao

Blood$

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2013, 07:07:36 PM »

yep.  if a stripper doesn't have herpes she isn't doing her job right lmao

no lie, I was scared to death lol almost ashamed but I'm not now since I'm clean  :)

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2013, 09:58:37 PM »
ive made out with a stripper before, and got sick the next day
The West is Back

BabyBird

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2013, 01:33:16 AM »

ann wuts your point you s.o.p wetback

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2013, 01:34:50 AM »

ann wuts your point you s.o.p wetback
LOL
i dont have one...
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2013, 11:15:29 AM »
Wear a condom, pussy

Thanks for the advice, but I ain't fucking just any stripper, there's  about 8 out of 60-70 strippers that work here that I would fuck and she ain't one of them. I already get pussy so I can pick and chose who I fuck with. Just cuz I can dont mean I will.
That's how it is when you have options playboy, get on my level.
YOLO
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2013, 01:13:08 PM »
i was at a bachelor party a couple yrs ago where at the end of the night there was a stripper at my boys house. everyone was WASTED i mean dangerously drunk and some fools were doing some filthy shit. eating lolipops out of this straight up whores pussy and everything. talk about stds

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.