Author Topic: House Stenographer Dragged Off Floor Yelling About Freemasons And God  (Read 3147 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: House Stenographer Dragged Off Floor Yelling About Freemasons And God
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2013, 11:26:26 PM »
If you scared, say you scared

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2013, 01:51:28 AM »
She gets taken to hospital for a verbal outburst? seriously! and some of you people are still in denial about how fucked we all are.
I keep saying this, there aint going to be a cosey future for us should this current system not collapse, so stop bickering and babbling about the republicans and democrats.

Yes, speaking positively about God and alerting the tards that they're being played is gonna get you hospitalized, institutionalized, or killed.

Fraxxx

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2013, 02:05:10 AM »
You can interpret into it what you want, she surely sounds like a nutjob.

You should watch less tv

Threw the TV out years ago. Maybe it's just the cultural gap, but this "he will not be mocked, he will not be mocked" sermon gives me the impression of a person a little in too deep in her faith. Regardless of anything else that was going on there.

You just don't see those types over here.

i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Fraxxx

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2013, 02:11:17 AM »
She gets taken to hospital for a verbal outburst? seriously! and some of you people are still in denial about how fucked we all are.
I keep saying this, there aint going to be a cosey future for us should this current system not collapse, so stop bickering and babbling about the republicans and democrats.

Yes, speaking positively about God and alerting the tards that they're being played is gonna get you hospitalized, institutionalized, or killed.

Come on, that's really not what it is. You act like the US were targeting belivers. You're a nation that consists of practically only believers.

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2013, 02:22:51 AM »
You can interpret into it what you want, she surely sounds like a nutjob.

You should watch less tv

Threw the TV out years ago. Maybe it's just the cultural gap, but this "he will not be mocked, he will not be mocked" sermon gives me the impression of a person a little in too deep in her faith. Regardless of anything else that was going on there.

You just don't see those types over here.

That's good, but you parrot their words so you haven't escaped the brainwash.

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2013, 02:30:37 AM »

Come on, that's really not what it is. You act like the US were targeting belivers. You're a nation that consists of practically only believers.

Your country is run by a lesbian satanist. That's ok, ours is run by a faggot satanist.

You yourself are a professed atheist, no? That's not something to be smug about.

Fraxxx

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2013, 03:02:22 AM »

Your country is run by a lesbian satanist. That's ok, ours is run by a faggot satanist.

You yourself are a professed atheist, no? That's not something to be smug about.

No, it's really not. And non of my friends who believe in god would say that I am. Shouting "He will not be mocked" would seem strange to them, as well, though.

And that the people that want to gain complete control over us all believe in satan, doesn't automatically mean that he's real. It only means that people will do anything for power.

Just assuming that satan exists only cuz he's worshipped and therfore by implication god must exist, too is not something to be smug about either. (I'm pretty sure that's how you explained why you believe in god, very simply put. If I don't remember correctly, well, sorry.)

The homo part I'm gonna leave aside, I guess. That's a whole nother topic we look differently at. :)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2013, 03:12:10 AM »

I understand your sceptism, I really do.

That freemasonery is subject with comes with a lot of conspiracy theories.
A lot is just speculation.

But give us this.
These freemasons have been around for hundereds of years. Powerfull people belong 2 them in history and recent.
Why are they so secretive. In a democracy that sees transparency as a virtue.

They call themselfs the inlightened ones, because  they put God out of the equation and they are for the Age of Reason.
I got aq book out by an american writer form the 18th century, who issued a warning about them. Saying they were planning 2 attack all christian values.
I will look it up.

My point is, where there is smoke there is fire.

Fraxxx

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2013, 03:25:04 AM »

But give us this.
These freemasons have been around for hundereds of years. Powerfull people belong 2 them in history and recent.

They call themselfs the inlightened ones, because  they put God out of the equation and they are for the Age of Reason.
I got aq book out by an american writer form the 18th century, who issued a warning about them. Saying they were planning 2 attack all christian values.
I will look it up.

I never even questioned that. "speaking positively about God (...) is gonna get you hospitalized, institutionalized, or killed." That is what I questioned. A little overly dramatic talking about the US, don't you think. If you were a Christian or maybe an atheist in Saudi-Arabia, I wouldn't have said a single word.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2013, 03:37:51 AM »

I never even questioned that. "speaking positively about God (...) is gonna get you hospitalized, institutionalized, or killed." That is what I questioned. A little overly dramatic talking about the US, don't you think. If you were a Christian or maybe an atheist in Saudi-Arabia, I wouldn't have said a single word.

I agree with you on that point.

But please don't see S.A. as the representative of Islam. Because they don't.

Fraxxx

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2013, 03:49:59 AM »

Surely not. But even if it's not Islam in itself or even Islam exclusively, religion does make for a wonderful tool to enforce rigid rules due to its absolute nature. Unfortunately, that's what happens in a lot of islamic countries.

Besides that, all muslims I'm friends with are regular people, unsurprisingly.

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2013, 04:01:53 AM »

No, it's really not. And non of my friends who believe in god would say that I am. Shouting "He will not be mocked" would seem strange to them, as well, though.

And that the people that want to gain complete control over us all believe in satan, doesn't automatically mean that he's real. It only means that people will do anything for power.

Just assuming that satan exists only cuz he's worshipped and therfore by implication god must exist, too is not something to be smug about either. (I'm pretty sure that's how you explained why you believe in god, very simply put. If I don't remember correctly, well, sorry.)

The homo part I'm gonna leave aside, I guess. That's a whole nother topic we look differently at. :)

I've said that the fact that satanism is so prevalent among the controllers of the world that there must be something to it. There are many other reasons why I believe there is much more to this existence than that though.

Fraxxx

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2013, 04:10:17 AM »
I see. My bad.

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2013, 04:10:49 AM »

But give us this.

I will look it up.

Our media and govt are very anti-God, you stereotypically think the US as bible thumpers. George Bush wanted you to think he was a bible thumper, he is not.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2013, 04:24:29 AM »

Surely not. But even if it's not Islam in itself or even Islam exclusively, religion does make for a wonderful tool to enforce rigid rules due to its absolute nature. Unfortunately, that's what happens in a lot of islamic countries.

Besides that, all muslims I'm friends with are regular people, unsurprisingly.

True, but Islam as a a system is destroyed, you will not find it anywhere in the world today. even though people will claim it. If you look at our history you will find why.
If there would be an islamic system the first thing it had 2 do was 2 get rid of this bogus paper money.
There is no country on earth that does that. nor any islamic movement who sees that as a priority.