Author Topic: So I work @ a strip club now!  (Read 957 times)

Spoonie Luv

So I work @ a strip club now!
« on: October 17, 2013, 03:45:05 AM »
Feel free to ask questions.

A couple of ground rules tho.
1. Don't ask me witch one, just know that it's on the LA area and if your from here, Pm and ill let you know so you can stop by and visit. 8)
2. No pics of girls. Protecting their privacy.
 That's pretty much it, been there for 3 months now and it's cool as shit with perks ;)
So ask away
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

Hack Wilson - real

Re: So I work @ a strip club now!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 04:14:00 AM »
Do they provide health insurance?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 04:45:34 AM »
i herd u lik mudkips

David Gutterman

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 05:45:22 AM »
How's Jenna Talia doing?

Does Cockzilla still work there?

Say hello to Candy Cunt for me!

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 10:15:46 AM »
Do they provide health insurance?

Only if your fulltime employee and I'm only part time.

i herd u lik mudkips

Don't know what that is

How's Jenna Talia doing?

Does Cockzilla still work there?

Say hello to Candy Cunt for me!

« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 10:17:34 AM by Spoonie Luv »

bouli77

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 10:40:13 AM »
i almost got hired at a strip club once, i was hoping to get paid under the table cause i only had a student visa that wouldn't allow me to work off campus lol, but this was hustlers so 100% legit when me and my friend saw the paperwork we had to file to get hired we were like "we're fucked" and we bounced. we were hoping to get free lapdances and shit, lol too bad. still got the managers card though lol.

good shit, what do you do there ?

plz elaborate on the perks.

BabyBird

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 11:18:00 AM »
did they change the law you to allow alcoholic beverages in titty bars?

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 01:40:42 PM »
i almost got hired at a strip club once, i was hoping to get paid under the table cause i only had a student visa that wouldn't allow me to work off campus lol, but this was hustlers so 100% legit when me and my friend saw the paperwork we had to file to get hired we were like "we're fucked" and we bounced. we were hoping to get free lapdances and shit, lol too bad. still got the managers card though lol.

I do security obviously but there's more to it. I do chasing which is getting the girls off their asses and telling them to get dances, going into the dressing room and letting know to get down stairs and quit fucking around up their. Basically getting them to work which can be hard sometimes when it's slow or costumers aren't tipping and are just their to stare at bitches on stage.

That's one form of duties  there but as far as perks go well I'm an insider which means strippers are comfortable around me.  I got strippers telling me their problems, telling me how they like to get fucked and all kinds of other crazy shit. I'm not even trying and I swear some of these hoes are throwing pussy at me. It's cool but there some i wouldn't fuck just because some of these strippers are known to be dirty and I ain't trying to catch any std's.

I basically party with strippers at work and look at ass n titties daily, how cool is that? But it's the same girls everyday so you get used to the strip club environment  and it becomes the "norm"

Alcohol is allowed in topless  clubs only. There is no alcohol in full nude strip clubs

I work at an all nude club, pussy an all.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 01:42:41 PM by Spoonie Luv »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 04:03:12 PM »
lol

lazy ass females

proof that women need to be told what to do

thats a dope ass job though
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Remedy360

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 04:40:47 PM »

I do security obviously but there's more to it. I do chasing which is getting the girls off their asses and telling them to get dances, going into the dressing room and letting know to get down stairs and quit fucking around up their. Basically getting them to work which can be hard sometimes when it's slow or costumers aren't tipping and are just their to stare at bitches on stage.

That's one form of duties  there but as far as perks go well I'm an insider which means strippers are comfortable around me.  I got strippers telling me their problems, telling me how they like to get fucked and all kinds of other crazy shit. I'm not even trying and I swear some of these hoes are throwing pussy at me. It's cool but there some i wouldn't fuck just because some of these strippers are known to be dirty and I ain't trying to catch any std's.

I basically party with strippers at work and look at ass n titties daily, how cool is that? But it's the same girls everyday so you get used to the strip club environment  and it becomes the "norm"

Alcohol is allowed in topless  clubs only. There is no alcohol in full nude strip clubs

I work at an all nude club, pussy an all.

It's different from state to state. I lived in Portland last year and all the strip clubs had bars. Going to a strip club and not getting a few drinks = lame.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 08:01:04 PM »
yeah thats just a pussy california law. love me some pink poodle, san jose's finest

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 09:33:27 PM »
do customers fuck the strippers at ur spot? i know some strip clubs out here are pretty much whorehouses

BabyBird

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2013, 11:13:26 PM »
i was thinking about applying

but any tom dick or larry could get shot up

gotta stay away from trouble

gotta keep my hose clean

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2013, 07:24:52 AM »
Does mold n shit grow on the stripper pole if you don't wipe it down for a long time?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2013, 12:22:51 PM »
do customers fuck the strippers at ur spot? i know some strip clubs out here are pretty much whorehouses

It goes down where I'm at. Some girl told me the only way she makes money is doing party favors. I didn't judge her, she gotta make her money the best way she can cuz its kinda hard to get money of lap dances when your pretty ugly. All the gorgeous women have no problem getting dances and even some of them do a lil extra on the side. I never looked at strip clubs as whorehouses till I started working there.
Does mold n shit grow on the stripper pole if you don't wipe it down for a long time?

I've never seen it, we got waitresses that go on stage in between dances and wipe the stage down in their little outfits :)
Even our waitresses be better looking then some of these dancers. They be a tease tho, they just work cuz it's a fun job, they love the attention and flirting but won't take it all off :-\
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 05:31:10 PM by Spoonie Luv »