Author Topic: So I work @ a strip club now!  (Read 959 times)

Sccit

Re: So I work @ a strip club now!
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2013, 12:59:19 PM »
do customers fuck the strippers at ur spot? i know some strip clubs out here are pretty much whorehouses

THEY GETTIN FUCKED IN THE LAPDANCE BOOTHS OR MUFUCKAZ TAKIN EM HOME?

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2013, 03:51:48 PM »
Feel free to ask questions.

A couple of ground rules tho.
1. Don't ask me witch one, just know that it's on the LA area and if your from here, Pm and ill let you know so you can stop by and visit. 8)
2. No pics of girls. Protecting their privacy.
 That's pretty much it, been there for 3 months now and it's cool as shit with perks ;)
So ask away

Witch one do u worked at?? When I whent to LA much years ago I papped bottels at da most prejudice strip clob in da city!!! Daz dillinger maked it rain, bytchez sitten on nimas dick, finfereng thru his afro. I was much proud of ham!!! hopefuley this summer I can't go bacc to LA and experient itall over again!!!

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2013, 05:28:09 PM »
do customers fuck the strippers at ur spot? i know some strip clubs out here are pretty much whorehouses

THEY GETTIN FUCKED IN THE LAPDANCE BOOTHS OR MUFUCKAZ TAKIN EM HOME?

What part of my response did you not understand? Re read it, dissect it, decrypt it, the answer is between the lines.
Feel free to ask questions.

A couple of ground rules tho.
1. Don't ask me witch one, just know that it's on the LA area and if your from here, Pm and ill let you know so you can stop by and visit. 8)
2. No pics of girls. Protecting their privacy.
 That's pretty much it, been there for 3 months now and it's cool as shit with perks ;)
So ask away

Witch one do u worked at?? When I whent to LA much years ago I papped bottels at da most prejudice strip clob in da city!!! Daz dillinger maked it rain, bytchez sitten on nimas dick, finfereng thru his afro. I was much proud of ham!!! hopefuley this summer I can't go bacc to LA and experient itall over again!!!

I don't want to put my club on blast so please respect that. However if your serious about coming to pay a visit  then send me a pm and will hook you up. I just want to share my experiences at a strip club and answer questions you guys may have about them, that is all.
Peace
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2013, 07:03:12 PM »
what part of my question did u not understand? u didnt answer it, there are different ways 2 fuck strippers...at the club or by takin em home. if i woulda known u were gunna be anal bout that shit, i woulda never asked

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2013, 07:56:51 PM »
what part of my question did u not understand? u didnt answer it, there are different ways 2 fuck strippers...at the club or by takin em home. if i woulda known u were gunna be anal bout that shit, i woulda never asked

LMAO! If you wanna fuck a stripper then go fuck one, it ain't that hard brobro

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2013, 08:35:43 PM »

LMAO! If you wanna fuck a stripper then go fuck one, it ain't that hard brobro

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE 2 DO WITH ME? SMFH

I WAS ASKIN A QUESTION CUZ U TOLD US "ASK AWAY"...DIDNT KNOW UD ACTUALLY BE THIS SCARY 2 ANSWER.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2013, 03:27:58 AM »
Dogg, you can't open yourself up for questioning and then get mad when someone asks you a legit question. NIK asked a legit question that I would like to hear the answer to myself.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2013, 03:31:13 AM »
Dogg, you can't open yourself up for questioning and then get mad when someone asks you a legit question. NIK asked a legit question that I would like to hear the answer to myself.

lol Sik has to worry about sneaking them into his parents basement or to get the luxury of bangin them in the strip club
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2013, 03:52:14 AM »

lol Sik has to worry about sneaking them into his parents basement or to get the luxury of bangin them in the strip club
STFU nigga. Don't worry how I get em to my parent's basement. What's important is the damn question.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2013, 06:39:54 AM »
U lames ain't ballin if u ain't got your own entrance at your parents' house! :-X
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Asani Waye

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2013, 09:18:18 AM »

It goes down where I'm at. Some girl told me the only way she makes money is doing party favors. I didn't judge her, she gotta make her money the best way she can cuz its kinda hard to get money of lap dances when your pretty ugly. All the gorgeous women have no problem getting dances and even some of them do a lil extra on the side. I never looked at strip clubs as whorehouses till I started working there.
Does mold n shit grow on the stripper pole if you don't wipe it down for a long time?

I've never seen it, we got waitresses that go on stage in between dances and wipe the stage down in their little outfits :)
Even our waitresses be better looking then some of these dancers. They be a tease tho, they just work cuz it's a fun job, they love the attention and flirting but won't take it all off :-\

Sounds like you work at Dejavu, probably the one in City of Industry the strippers are getting it crackin'
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 03:58:30 PM by Black Male »

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2013, 10:07:29 AM »
If you wanna fuck a stripper then yea, in the VIP rooms. Not all of them are down but some are. Just ask if there are any "extras" cuz if you just whip out your dick and she acts scary, then I'm gonna have to go back there ask you to leave.

As far as taking them home, I haven't seen that, I've seen sugar daddy's come by to pick them up but that's it. Anything is possible, just have a lot of money and the strippers will love you.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 10:09:12 AM by Spoonie Luv »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2013, 10:55:21 AM »
ive done security in bars clubs strip joints and concerts and comedy venues.

you usually hae the most problems at comedy venues...its mellow and everyones dressed nice and theres always a few drunk motherfuckers that think they are as funny as the comic and comics hate that and demand that shit be dealt with. ive worked other places doing security and went weeks inbetween having to deal forcefully with someone.

i worked the strip joint heartbeats in bc for a very short time my gf was preg with my first kid and she could see i was really loving it and like any other normal bitch would do she stomped on my dreams lol im kidding it wasnt exactly like that but yeah she didnt like it. i had all those hoes on speed dial (most of them copped stuff from me) and i couldnt convince her i wasnt fucking with them (cuz i was) and it culminating in me getting a real nigga job and having to grow my hair out etc. i always had a lurking suspicion though if i would have kept doing security  one day id take a barstool to the face. im too pretty for all that shit.

Al Bundy

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2013, 10:14:29 PM »
what's your old username on here?

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2013, 10:06:51 AM »
only got my dick sucked once by some stripper who didn't even give me a dance  :laugh:

and no I didn't catch anything, ya boy got lucky... I was kinda nervous about that whole thing the next day I was sober and hungover