Author Topic: Peaceful Religion~  (Read 1179 times)

pappy

Re:Peaceful Religion~
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2003, 11:14:51 PM »
not that im supporting hitler but many historians will tell u hitler was a great leader an b4 he started killin jews he was on his way to be one of the greatest german leaders of all time

Yea, Hitler was a great leader...The reason he was a great leader was because he was good at brainwashing people...But that's no reason whatsover to admire some one...PeACe
i think u took what blade was sayin out of context.  I think he was jus tryin to say  that there are leadership qualities hitler displayed that could be admired cuz we both know blade pretty well an we kno he wouldnt admire adolf hitler.    but than again the whole peaceful thing may jus be front lol.  but hitler wasnt only a great leader cuz he could brainwash people.  He had so many social,political,  an econimic reforms.  he pulled the country out of a severe depression.  an there depression was worse than america's.  Hell they were burning german money cuz it wasnt worth shit.  Admit it or not Hitler was a great leader

Quakaveli

« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2003, 09:24:41 PM »
The hindu muslim riot in India last year where 3000 people died did not happen in kashmir

LIKE I SAID..One rotten apple spoils the bunch....

Quakaveli

« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2003, 09:26:27 PM »
Thats it, NIK, keep goin. Ahh, nothin beats watching Jews get angry over the Holocaust. Keep goin, that girl u cant get in class, blame it on the Holocaust!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!  :D

that was good man, PROPS!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2003, 09:34:51 PM »
not that im supporting hitler but many historians will tell u hitler was a great leader an b4 he started killin jews he was on his way to be one of the greatest german leaders of all time

Yea, Hitler was a great leader...The reason he was a great leader was because he was good at brainwashing people...But that's no reason whatsover to admire some one...PeACe
i think u took what blade was sayin out of context.  I think he was jus tryin to say  that there are leadership qualities hitler displayed that could be admired cuz we both know blade pretty well an we kno he wouldnt admire adolf hitler.    but than again the whole peaceful thing may jus be front lol.  but hitler wasnt only a great leader cuz he could brainwash people.  He had so many social,political,  an econimic reforms.  he pulled the country out of a severe depression.  an there depression was worse than america's.  Hell they were burning german money cuz it wasnt worth shit.  Admit it or not Hitler was a great leader

Very true.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...