Author Topic: Isreali Bulldozer Kills U.S. Protester  (Read 877 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re:Isreali Bulldozer Kills U.S. Protester
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2003, 05:53:29 PM »
First of all it has long been my conviction that while NIK is funny on Anything Goes, the guy is absoloutely clueless in this section of the board.

C2Knuckles makes the point that the guy driving the bulldozer was doing his job.  I'm sure he was, and he will recieve his pay packet from Mr Sharon at the end of the month.  The fact that Knuckles doesn't seem to grasp however is that this bulldozer was sent out to demolish Palestinian homes.  Why?  Because the attempted ethnic cleansing from the ultra-facist government of Sharon goes on.  And this protester felt that this was not acceptable.  So she did something about it.  And yeah Knuckles, she may have been breaking some laws, but can you comprehend that she felt that she couldn't have it on here conscience that a bulldozer would be allowed to go in and just destroy homes.  So yeah, throw her in jail!  Whoops we killed her!  Stupid bitch she shouldn't have been there in the first place.  It's not really acceptable is it C2?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2003, 06:03:29 PM »
i'm applaud her conviction , and loath the dumb fuck who ran her over BUT

that bitch is a fucking idiot

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2003, 06:10:57 PM »
The fact that Knuckles doesn't seem to grasp however is that this bulldozer was sent out to demolish Palestinian homes.  Why?  Because the attempted ethnic cleansing from the ultra-facist government of Sharon goes on.  And this protester felt that this was not acceptable.  So she did something about it.

I don't know the whole story about why the authorities in Isreal felt nescessary to bulldoze those houses, so I won't coment on that aspect.  

I understand that she was protesting something that she did not believe was right.  She can do that and all the power to her but she shouldn't break any laws doing it.

And yeah Knuckles, she may have been breaking some laws, but can you comprehend that she felt that she couldn't have it on here conscience that a bulldozer would be allowed to go in and just destroy homes.  So yeah, throw her in jail!  Whoops we killed her!  Stupid bitch she shouldn't have been there in the first place.  It's not really acceptable is it C2?

Hell no.  I doubt he would run her over intentionally, no matter what anyone says.  Killing her is not the answer, he should have got out of the bulldozer and arrested her.  

She shouldn't have put herself in that position in the first place.  She should have protested at a safe distance because getting closer certainly doesn't give her a greater chance of accomplishing what she wants.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2003, 06:28:39 PM »
Well she took that risk, and has drawn attention to the plight of those the bulldozer was affecting through her death.  I know I wouldn't have done it, I don't have the courage.  One man's courage is another man's stupidity.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2003, 10:23:00 PM »
The bitch is a fuckin idiot like Jake said...If I was doing my job, and some idiot was throwing rocks at me, then you could bet your bottom dollar I would do the same and run them over...Especially if it was an enemy of mine...RIP to her, but this girl is stupid as fuck...C2Knuckles is my new favorite poster...PeaCe

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2003, 11:35:03 PM »
First of all it has long been my conviction that while NIK is funny on Anything Goes, the guy is absoloutely clueless in this section of the board.

C2Knuckles makes the point that the guy driving the bulldozer was doing his job.  I'm sure he was, and he will recieve his pay packet from Mr Sharon at the end of the month.  The fact that Knuckles doesn't seem to grasp however is that this bulldozer was sent out to demolish Palestinian homes.  Why?  

'Cause homes of terrorists NEED to be demolished,....
the only ones who are ultra racist, are all the Jihad preachers in the authority....who brainwash their youngenz to suicide bombing...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

TheSheriff

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2003, 11:38:35 PM »
The bitch is a fuckin idiot like Jake said...If I was doing my job, and some idiot was throwing rocks at me, then you could bet your bottom dollar I would do the same and run them over...Especially if it was an enemy of mine...RIP to her, but this girl is stupid as fuck...C2Knuckles is my new favorite poster...PeaCe

Retard. You were my boy until you said you'd murder someone for throwing rocks at you, when you were illegally demolishing homes.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2003, 04:11:57 AM »
So C2, all the activists down through history who got you the rights you now enjoy did so by diligently following the laws.

The fact is who gives israel the right to demolish homes in the first place? It is a fundamental human right. I dont understand how you people cant understand walking the walk and not just talking the talk.

Fuck the driver, and RIP rachel, maybe because of you we wont see this again in the future.

And fuck u nik, you really show your immaturity when u post shit like that
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

TheSheriff

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2003, 04:30:51 AM »
'Cause homes of terrorists NEED to be demolished,....
the only ones who are ultra racist, are all the Jihad preachers in the authority....who brainwash their youngenz to suicide bombing...

Your racism and ignorance makes my insides die. Your idiocy makes every single effort made by every single activist worthless. This one post has stopped life worth living.

NOT ALL PALESTINIANS ARE TERRORISTS, YOU CHILD-MOLESTING SUPPORTER OF STATE TERRORISM

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2003, 09:25:24 AM »
So C2, all the activists down through history who got you the rights you now enjoy did so by diligently following the laws.

I'm sure some of them didn't but breaking the law isn't good most of the time, look at what happened.  If she didn't trespass and cause mischief she would be alive today and continuing to protest for what she believes.

The fact is who gives israel the right to demolish homes in the first place?

Well, I'm not sure who exactly was the owner of that property before but since they were destroying the home I assume the government seized it, making it government property so they can do that if they wish.

TheSheriff

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2003, 09:43:06 AM »
Well, I'm not sure who exactly was the owner of that property before but since they were destroying the home I assume the government seized it, making it government property so they can do that if they wish.

Now that opens a whole can of worms over who SHOULD own that land, etc.

Also, you said if she hadn't protested, she'd still be alive, etc; if Gandhi hand't protested, he'd sitll be alive. Not today, maybe, but for many more years after he died. But India would still be ruled by the UK. And as India hadn't seceded, it's unlikely the UK would have allowed its African provinces freedom. And so on.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2003, 10:25:48 AM »
Also, you said if she hadn't protested, she'd still be alive, etc;

If she didn't trespass and cause mischief she would be alive today and continuing to protest for what she believes.

She can protest without doing that.

TheSheriff

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2003, 11:16:29 AM »
Also, you said if she hadn't protested, she'd still be alive, etc;

If she didn't trespass and cause mischief she would be alive today and continuing to protest for what she believes.

She can protest without doing that.

You know precisely what I mean. Protesting in the way she did.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2003, 11:18:41 AM »
How was she trespassing when it said she was living in the area. Stopping a bulldozer knocking down a persons house illegally isnt acting mischiefously. If u saw canadians knocking down an americans house up there would u just sit back and review the law book to see wat u can or cannot do? on second thoughts, maybe u would...
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2003, 11:36:27 AM »
I Have 0 sympathy for her.  

Who the hell does she think she is, to travel across the world, and stand in front of a bulldozer of a government, and think she's not going to lose her life?  What do people expect?  You interfere with war, you might die.  

I applaud her bravery, and that's great she's standing up for what she believes in, but she had neither the power nor the resources to stop the conflict.  All her death is gonna do is make things worse.  Now the palestinians are more pissed, people are more pissed at the Israelis, etc. etc.  

If she would have stood BESIDE the bulldozer, and PEACEFULLY protested, instead of getting INVOLVED, in the WAY of things, then the outcome would have been different.  Instead, she's just sparked more hatred.  Way to protest war.