Author Topic: Isreali Bulldozer Kills U.S. Protester  (Read 886 times)

TheSheriff

Re:Isreali Bulldozer Kills U.S. Protester
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2003, 11:44:13 AM »
I Have 0 sympathy for her.  

Who the hell does she think she is, to travel across the world, and stand in front of a bulldozer of a government, and think she's not going to lose her life?  What do people expect?  You interfere with war, you might die.  

I applaud her bravery, and that's great she's standing up for what she believes in, but she had neither the power nor the resources to stop the conflict.  All her death is gonna do is make things worse.  Now the palestinians are more pissed, people are more pissed at the Israelis, etc. etc.  

If she would have stood BESIDE the bulldozer, and PEACEFULLY protested, instead of getting INVOLVED, in the WAY of things, then the outcome would have been different.  Instead, she's just sparked more hatred.  Way to protest war.  

I don't think I said I ever had sympathy for her. I respect her, and will mourn her. But sympathy is something given to those who couldn't get out of the way.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2003, 01:57:43 PM »
How was she trespassing when it said she was living in the area.

Since the bulldozers where ordered to demolish the homes I can assume that it has become government property, and I'm sure she was not wanted there.

Stopping a bulldozer knocking down a persons house illegally isnt acting mischiefously

Well, I'm not too familar with the law in Isreal but I assume the law is similar to the law in Canada.

In Criminal Code of Canada Section 430(1)(a) states "Every one commits mischief who willfully destroys or damages property"

She is guilty of that by hitting the bulldozer (property) with rocks.

and C.C. Sec 430(1)(c) states "Every one commits mischief who willfully obstructs, interrupts or interferes with any person in the lawful use, enjoyment or operation of property."

She is guilty of that clearly.

So I'm just assuming that the law in Isreal is similar to this and if she did that in Canada and I was the bulldozer operater I would stop the machine get out and place her under arrest.

If u saw canadians knocking down an americans house up there would u just sit back and review the law book to see wat u can or cannot do?

I don't get this example.  An America house would be on American land I assume and Canada has no control over that land.

This is Isreal doing something on thier own land.

TheSheriff

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2003, 01:59:58 PM »
This is Isreal doing something on thier own land.

*backs away from the can of opened worms*

Woodrow

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2003, 02:10:13 PM »
Keep this in mind:
There has been a genocide in Rwanda, an ethnic cleansing in Yugoslavia, periodic and horrifying communal "strife" in Indonesia's East Timor, the "disappearance" of a few hundred thousand refugees in the Congo, a decades-long and culturally devastating occupation of Tibet by the People's Republic of China . . . but none of those U.N. member states has ever been subjected to the rebuke of a General Assembly "emergency special session." Israel has, though, repeatedly.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2003, 04:44:56 PM »
Whoever feels sorry for this girl is an idiot...Owen, you too...They were LEGALLY knocking down homes of terrorists (ordered by the government), and this dumb bitch stood in the way and refused to move, and when she was asked to move, she threw rocks...Since this board is so fascinated with Gangsters, let me use Gangs as an example...Imagine Israelis are Bloods, and Palastiniens are Crips...Do you think a Blood would take that shit from a Crip? I know I sure as hell wouldn't tolerate some one throwing rocks at me...ESPECIALLY if it was a member of the oppisite gang...PeACe
« Last Edit: March 21, 2003, 04:46:29 PM by Now_I_Know »

TheSheriff

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2003, 04:59:29 PM »
Whoever feels sorry for this girl is an idiot...Owen, you too...They were LEGALLY knocking down homes of terrorists (ordered by the government), and this dumb bitch stood in the way and refused to move, and when she was asked to move, she threw rocks...Since this board is so fascinated with Gangsters, let me use Gangs as an example...Imagine Israelis are Bloods, and Palastiniens are Crips...Do you think a Blood would take that shit from a Crip? I know I sure as hell wouldn't tolerate some one throwing rocks at me...ESPECIALLY if it was a member of the oppisite gang...PeACe

1) So the status quo is automatically right?

2) So, you run over a rival gang members for throwing a rock at you? LMAO...I love the analogy, cause gangs are gay as fuck.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2003, 05:17:35 PM »

1) So the status quo is automatically right?

2) So, you run over a rival gang members for throwing a rock at you? LMAO...I love the analogy, cause gangs are gay as fuck.

Let's say you got hit by a rock thrown by your worst enemy, and when you asked them to get out of the way, they refused and continued hitting you with rocks which was getting in the way of your job...wouldn't you wanna kill them?

TheSheriff

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2003, 05:25:16 PM »
Let's say you got hit by a rock thrown by your worst enemy, and when you asked them to get out of the way, they refused and continued hitting you with rocks which was getting in the way of your job...wouldn't you wanna kill them?

a) how is one girl stopping a bulldozer knocking down a house on what Israel recognizes may soon be part of a Palestinian territory Israel's worst enemy?

b) I might feel angry with them, but how does that justify me running them down and destroying their family's lives? Just to get anger out of my system, I should give the terror cause a martyr and ruin a family's lives? Uh, okay then.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2003, 06:20:14 PM »
She was trying to stop them from knocking down homes of terrorists...In that case, she herself is most likely a terrorist/terrorist-supporter...Whatever though...You can support terrorism if you want...That's up to you...PeACe

TheSheriff

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2003, 06:23:56 PM »
She was trying to stop them from knocking down homes of terrorists...In that case, she herself is most likely a terrorist/terrorist-supporter...Whatever though...You can support terrorism if you want...That's up to you...PeACe

Do you have PROOF the occupants of an entire town were terrorists?

Or are ALL Palestinians terrorists. Of course they are.  ::)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2003, 06:24:53 PM by Owen »

TheSheriff

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2003, 06:28:35 PM »
Also, how does opposing an Israeli bulldozer running down a peaceful protestor (she wans't the one throwing rocks) make me a supporter of terrorism? You're too close to this. You gotta step aay.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2003, 09:00:16 PM »
They didn't knock down a whole town... The bulldozers knoced down a couple of homes belonging to terrorists...I never said all Palastiniens are terrorists, but that lady sure was...Throwing rocks is a terrorist act, and that's exactly what she did...In no way was she peacefull...You're acting like the guy in the bulldozer went after her in a desperate attempt to kill her...No...The girl was a stupid bitch begging to get ran the fuck over...Bottom line.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2003, 11:15:00 PM »
They didn't knock down a whole town... The bulldozers knoced down a couple of homes belonging to terrorists...I never said all Palastiniens are terrorists, but that lady sure was...Throwing rocks is a terrorist act, and that's exactly what she did...In no way was she peacefull...You're acting like the guy in the bulldozer went after her in a desperate attempt to kill her...No...The girl was a stupid bitch begging to get ran the fuck over...Bottom line.

Are you fuckin kidding me? Throwing a rock makes you a terrorist? Id call you a Zionists, but I wouldnt want to insult their intelligence. If throwing a rock is a terrorist act, then what is the Military response of Israel? Justified self defence? If you're honestly telling me, this woman is a "stupid bitch", then you confirm every anti Israeli commentator's belief that American Jews are more patriotic to Israel than America. You make me sick. An american is killed for protesting an illegal inhumane act, and you insult her? You're pathetic.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2003, 11:29:24 PM »

Are you fuckin kidding me? Throwing a rock makes you a terrorist? Id call you a Zionists, but I wouldnt want to insult their intelligence. If throwing a rock is a terrorist act, then what is the Military response of Israel? Justified self defence? If you're honestly telling me, this woman is a "stupid bitch", then you confirm every anti Israeli commentator's belief that American Jews are more patriotic to Israel than America. You make me sick. An american is killed for protesting an illegal inhumane act, and you insult her? You're pathetic.

I never said throwing rocks makes you a terrorist, but rather something a terrorist would be most likely to do...She is a stupid bitch because she stood in front of a bulldozer...Anyone who stands in front of a bulldozer intentionally is a stupid bitch...Goodbye

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2003, 11:37:11 PM »
You SPECIFICALLY said "throwing rocks is a terrorist act".
If someone is commiting a terrorist act, then wouldnt that by YOUR definition make them a terrorist? Speak up, Elior, Im unclear on what your argument is.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll