Author Topic: Isreali Bulldozer Kills U.S. Protester  (Read 880 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re:Isreali Bulldozer Kills U.S. Protester
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2003, 03:30:04 AM »
'Cause homes of terrorists NEED to be demolished,....
the only ones who are ultra racist, are all the Jihad preachers in the authority....who brainwash their youngenz to suicide bombing...

Your racism and ignorance makes my insides die. Your idiocy makes every single effort made by every single activist worthless. This one post has stopped life worth living.

NOT ALL PALESTINIANS ARE TERRORISTS, YOU CHILD-MOLESTING SUPPORTER OF STATE TERRORISM

I guess your insides died the same moment your brain died, The fact there needs to be a punishment( some kind of a pre-emptive action that will slow down or even stop upcoming  killers) for radical nut cases who pathologicly believe in a prosperous afterlife as a repayment for their in-human dids, is not something u can argue, we can't simply let them continue with their
dids and remain untouchable....no government in it's right mind would. Why do u think an Israeli Bulldozer would atempt to knock down a Palestinian house, for fun?....or cause your local anti Israeli propoganda spot said Israel IS a terroristic state...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2003, 03:32:46 AM »
Im sorry for the Girl, RIP....but I guess God don't like stupid.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2003, 05:11:18 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA

"throwing rocks is a terrorist act"

man your so fuckin bent. so anyone who ever threw rocks at police terrorising nationalist neighbourhood in northern ireland is a terrorist. When british forces rolled through dublins inner city when they were in control and petrol bombs were thrown at them thats terrorism. Man shut the fuck up. Terrorism is terror against civilians. so which sounds more like terrorism?
Someone throwing rocks at a tank. No.
A tank destroying a house of a civilian unjustly. Yes.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

TheSheriff

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2003, 05:53:23 AM »
I guess your insides died the same moment your brain died, The fact there needs to be a punishment( some kind of a pre-emptive action that will slow down or even stop upcoming  killers) for radical nut cases who pathologicly believe in a prosperous afterlife as a repayment for their in-human dids, is not something u can argue, we can't simply let them continue with their
dids and remain untouchable....no government in it's right mind would. Why do u think an Israeli Bulldozer would atempt to knock down a Palestinian house, for fun?....or cause your local anti Israeli propoganda spot said Israel IS a terroristic state...

Have you seen the movie Minority Report? Or read the book 1984?

I guess those are perfect societal models.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2003, 11:14:22 AM »
^^They were knocking down homes of terrorists, now shut the fuck up man...Please...You're supporting terrorism...You're falling into their trap...

Terrorism: The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2003, 12:18:51 PM »
The Israeli govt doesnt JUST knock down the houses of terrorists.
First of all, most of these terrorists are either dead or languishing in Israeli prisons. Its their family that suffer. And when you destroy the home of a criminal, you are involving their family. That is collective punishment, that is illegal under international law.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2003, 01:40:55 PM »
Terrorism: The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

So throwing stones is going to intimidate or coerce societys or governments, for ideological or political reasons? You think the tanks feel intimidated by a few stone throwers? Or vice versa? I want a Yes/No answer and dont change the subject, you brought up the definition of terrorism.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2003, 04:48:08 PM »
nik,,,,, honestly.. i cant belive my eyes

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2003, 06:13:13 PM »

So throwing stones is going to intimidate or coerce societys or governments, for ideological or political reasons? You think the tanks feel intimidated by a few stone throwers? Or vice versa? I want a Yes/No answer and dont change the subject, you brought up the definition of terrorism.

yes...

TheSheriff

« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2003, 06:53:50 PM »
^^They were knocking down homes of terrorists, now shut the fuck up man...Please...You're supporting terrorism...You're falling into their trap...

You also say tanks were intimidated by rocks.

NO!!! BETTER TURN MY KADESH AMD M1A2 TANKS ROUND AND RUN AWAY, CAUSE THEY GOT STICKS AND STONES!!!!!!!!!

So, because some poverty stricken Palestinians were throwing rocks, an Israeli bulldozer ran over and killed a peaceful protestor?

Also, you may not realize, but Israel, whilst doing that action, were also knocking down an ENTIRE SUBURB OF RAFAH. That's not even collective punishment of terrorists' families; that's tantamount to forcing the entire Palestinian population into ghettos.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2003, 07:26:59 PM »

So, because some poverty stricken Palestinians were throwing rocks, an Israeli bulldozer ran over and killed a peaceful protestor?

What don't you get? The protester was NOT peacefull...Throwing rocks is not a part of protesting...Is that so hard to understand?

TheSheriff

« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2003, 07:35:51 PM »
What don't you get? The protester was NOT peacefull...Throwing rocks is not a part of protesting...Is that so hard to understand?

Do you read the Israeli newspapers? Even they say Rachel wasn't throwing stones now. They have it on tape. She was peacefully protesting. Other Palestinians were throwing stones, yes. But not the white girl.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2003, 08:06:53 PM »

Do you read the Israeli newspapers? Even they say Rachel wasn't throwing stones now. They have it on tape. She was peacefully protesting. Other Palestinians were throwing stones, yes. But not the white girl.

Peacefully protesting would be standing on the side and holding up a sign...not getting in the way of the job...PeACe

TheSheriff

« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2003, 08:09:46 PM »
Peacefully protesting would be standing on the side and holding up a sign...not getting in the way of the job...PeACe

Ever heard of a man called Gandhi?

Peaceful protesting, to the vast majority of people, includes standing in the way.

I guess sit-ins are terroristic too? And peace vigils? LOL

Quakaveli

« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2003, 09:18:02 PM »

Ever heard of a man called Gandhi?

Peaceful protesting, to the vast majority of people, includes standing in the way.

I guess sit-ins are terroristic too? And peace vigils? LOL

Done disagree with the smart jew boy.. He mite call u an idiot.