Author Topic: Isreali Bulldozer Kills U.S. Protester  (Read 873 times)

TheSheriff

Re:Isreali Bulldozer Kills U.S. Protester
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2003, 09:30:05 AM »
really, than why  this>> "I guess running over people who haven't done anything is considered normal in Israel."....?-

Must I quote again from the Book of Owen?

PLEASE INVESTIGATE CONCEPT: PARODY

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2003, 06:21:55 PM »
Yeah Igeezy's right...The first two words thaught to newborn children are "Kill Palastiniens"...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2003, 10:53:30 PM »
Hey, lil girl. When did u start thinkin u had something to offer to these conversations. Run along to the G Spot, unveil a new ass.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2003, 11:02:18 PM »
Hey, lil girl. When did u start thinkin u had something to offer to these conversations. Run along to the G Spot, unveil a new ass.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2003, 12:27:16 PM »
aaahhh...another tech post

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2003, 05:06:02 PM »
Dude, do u have a mind? Is your brain functional? Are you able to use it? Seriously, can we screen for posters in the TOT? An anti retard filter perhaps?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll