Author Topic: New Quik & Kurupt album in the works  (Read 3342 times)

bouli77

Re: New Quik & Kurupt album in the works
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2013, 03:13:58 AM »
i just listened to blaqout the otherday, it was better then i remembered the worst thing u can really say is some shitty hooks and few overly ambitious beats.

There u go

It's a very good, but not *great* album. 7/10 for me, all day

some of the songs were cool but kurupt straight sucked all along. and Quik was good at times, but not consistently. most beats were interesting though.

6/10 for me.

pretty sure kurupt was on twak or crack

for some reason i don't see kurupt being hooked on anything except weed these days, he seems like a family man stayin away from drugs

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2013, 04:39:55 AM »
Blaqkout was good!! 7.5

8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2013, 08:55:36 AM »
i just listened to blaqout the otherday, it was better then i remembered the worst thing u can really say is some shitty hooks and few overly ambitious beats.

There u go

some of the songs were cool but kurupt straight sucked all along. and Quik was good at times, but not consistently. most beats were interesting though.

6/10 for me.

for some reason i don't see kurupt being hooked on anything except weed these days, he seems like a family man stayin away from drugs

Maybe now but dude fucked up a promising career experimenting with cristal and pills (in addition to all the weed and alcohol). Then his fans wonder why he can't compose a fuckin verse.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2013, 10:56:02 AM »
lmao@the album's title, but it's not a secret that both are coke heads

I never heard about quik being a coke head. How u know he do cocaine?

all his associates are coke heads, and i've seen some live videos where he was clearly on coke/pills

Will_B

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2013, 10:58:22 AM »

There u go

6/10 for me.

Musically it's a better album, but still very good. Don't agree with people that the lyrics make it trash: just not as good as it could've been

Btw I couldn't give a damn if kurupt or his bro do coke. Don't see why people gettin so judgemental bout it

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2013, 11:27:02 AM »
kurupt had a few garbage lines on it so did quik i hate when quik comes off preachy like nigga u prolly just did a ball

Will_B

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2013, 11:31:07 AM »
One of the best singles to come out of the west in years

Fraxxx

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2013, 12:18:19 PM »

There u go

6/10 for me.

Musically it's a better album, but still very good. Don't agree with people that the lyrics make it trash: just not as good as it could've been

Btw I couldn't give a damn if kurupt or his bro do coke. Don't see why people gettin so judgemental bout it

IMO compared to other rappers I listen to or listened to when this came out the raps did suck most of the time. 9x outta 10 was hot, though. The delievery was straight. But better raps would've improved the overall project by far.

'Hey Playa' with that instrumental and that hook could have been the dopest record out that year!

*post might contain slight exaggerations*
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2013, 12:47:55 PM »

There u go

I guess if it's as good as regulate, bizarre ride, and reasonable doubt then it must be pretty good, no?

But in all honesty, I felt Blakqout was extremely underrated. Will be checkin for the new 1.

Will_B

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2013, 01:15:12 PM »

There u go

I guess if it's as good as regulate, bizarre ride, and reasonable doubt then it must be pretty good, no?

Exactly

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2013, 01:49:37 PM »

There u go

6/10 for me.

THESE days, he destroyed his brain with all that other shit.

id imagine he'd still spit fire more often if he didnt do all that shit. you're not the same after doing massive amounts of twak and coke. and he did do massive amounts, because last time i saw him he was rolling around in a 05 camry rolling 4 deep with slip capone, kurupt, kurupts groupie, and kurupts cousin

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2013, 02:22:32 PM »
Kurupt started falling off in the late 90's, so I don't know how much the drugs impacted his lyrics or not

even though he isnt nearly what he was his delivery is always straight 8)

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2013, 02:29:27 PM »
Kurupt started falling off in the late 90's, so I don't know how much the drugs impacted his lyrics or not

Yup.. He's still not nearly as bad as peeps make him out 2 be

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2013, 03:44:19 PM »

Yup.. He's still not nearly as bad as peeps make him out 2 be

his freestyles are on point.

if anyone does a gang of tweak like he did, im pretty sure its gonna deteriorate ur mind. i mean anyone that knows a drug (hard drug) addict knows that they changed.

they're not all the way there.

but hes off it (coming from my homie, whos boys with roscoe now, funny huh?), which explains the better verses recently, but they need to do G-Funk and stop trying to blend into the younger style. because it comes out sounding like this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zGdEdojTVkw&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zGdEdojTVkw&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

spice went at it, but listen to the beat, i wouldnt be caught dead in car with this in my whip. like WHY. waste of spice's verses on a whack ass beat.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2013, 05:29:17 PM »
^lol i feel u on that