Author Topic: (VIDEO) Hopsin Disses Kanye West & Kendrick Lamar On "Hop Is Back"  (Read 369 times)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PeQWPRtxn-s" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PeQWPRtxn-s</a>

Sccit

Re: (VIDEO) Hopsin Disses Kanye West & Kendrick Lamar On "Hop Is Back"
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 07:51:45 AM »
when did he leave?

not bad tho

sofdark

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 12:10:33 PM »
When the fuck is Knock Madness droppin'?

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 04:27:12 PM »
Lmao, he's a Blog rapper, Forum Troll, this is wack as fuck, he basically took his 1st ever video and put a small increase on it, budget wise. His shit before this was good though. Straight to Youtube, it would be pathetic if Kdot or KWest were to attempt a response.
Hopsin knows the game is watered down due too Fembots like Gayz and his pupil dGrAYk

hopsin will feed off his immature fanbase like Bone and ICp did all these years. That will be his career, this diss track will be a "oh i was mad" ...blah,blah

jayz and drake already set the tone for ur hiphop, no more battles, no more having to pay dues, set up stratigic interviews and pass it off as non-scripted.... never touch base with the streets and what you rap about, but you can rap about being the illest and having all this money but never creating the platform for your skills to be tested.
Fuck jayz and his ppv bullshit, he had that whole blide side attack on Nas planned out for months, but Nas didnt bite the bait. Dame dash is paid to STFU about it. Ever notice how everything jayz does is behind closed doors ?
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

aerroc

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 04:43:25 PM »

'Drake the type of nigga that wears yellow rubber gloves when doing the dishes'

"Drake the type of nigga to put his socks on with his feet in the air."

"Drake the type of nigga to start shaking his hands when Beyonce say put a ring on it."

"Drake the type of nigga to not smash a dime cuz his feet cuter than hers."

Drake the type of nigga that wont steal the bike at the beginning of San Andreas

https://twitter.com/DrizzyTheType

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 08:52:02 PM »
when did he leave?

not bad tho

leave what?

...and no this actually isn't bad.  My lil nicca Yatzee put me up on this.  He's 14 so he keeps me up on the new shit from time to time
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 11:23:02 AM »
when did he leave?

not bad tho

leave what?

...and no this actually isn't bad.  My lil nicca Yatzee put me up on this.  He's 14 so he keeps me up on the new shit from time to time

hopsin studied eminem and almost has his style down to a t, so i'm not surprised u fux wit him..he's actually a nice emcee, much better than most the newer cats

but it says "hop is back"...thats why i asked, when did he ever leave?