Author Topic: Immortal Technique is speaking some real shit  (Read 6418 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Immortal Technique is speaking some real shit
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2013, 06:54:52 PM »
and isnt the mark of the beast suppose to be placed in your hand and your head?

and dont to use your smartphone with your  hand and place it to your head?

damn.....it might be time for Sik to go crawling back to Jesus...

Funny, because I believe in God, but I don't believe the Anti-Christ will appear in my lifetime. THe Anti-Christ will come when we least expect it, and right now everyone is expecting it.
In all honesty, there have been way worse tumultuous periods in human history that would seem more fitting for an anti Christ to rise than what we're living through today.

But by saying that, doesn't it make it more likely that Obama the Antichrist will reveal himself........oh shit!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2013, 08:29:28 AM »
Sik,u believe in God?
I dont know what's out there or what happens after we die. What bugs me is people who act like they know. Like fundamental religious people who act like they are so sure of some shit written in a book thousands of years ago. Fuck Athiests too, who act like they know for sure that there's absolutely nothing out there going on.

I've come to accept that I don't know whats going on. Hopefully when I die, I'll finally see what's goin on behind the curtain, and even then I may not. But if god or whoever wants to punish me and send me to hell because I didn't believe in him well then he can go fuck himself since he gave me the ability to think and use reason.

Just my 2 cents.

God is somethin u feel in ur heart n soul, has nothin to do with ur brain .. Not tryna put any labels on ya, but ur views sound pretty agnostic, am I wrong?

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2013, 11:53:24 AM »
Sik,u believe in God?
I dont know what's out there or what happens after we die. What bugs me is people who act like they know. Like fundamental religious people who act like they are so sure of some shit written in a book thousands of years ago. Fuck Athiests too, who act like they know for sure that there's absolutely nothing out there going on.

I've come to accept that I don't know whats going on. Hopefully when I die, I'll finally see what's goin on behind the curtain, and even then I may not. But if god or whoever wants to punish me and send me to hell because I didn't believe in him well then he can go fuck himself since he gave me the ability to think and use reason.

Just my 2 cents.

God is somethin u feel in ur heart n soul, has nothin to do with ur brain .. Not tryna put any labels on ya, but ur views sound pretty agnostic, am I wrong?
If you wanna put em in a category, they would most closely fit under agnostic I guess. And again, that's just how I see things. I don't have the ego to say I'm right about this. I don't think anyone knows the full story and I don't care what anybody else believes as long as theyre not a dick about it or try to force it on other people. If it makes you a better person then good for you.

A lot of atheists who wish for the downfall of all religions are idiots. I know a lot of people personally who are better people because they believe in God or Jesus or Allah or whatever. Doesn't mean I agree with any of those beliefs either, but I can respect how it affects some people in a positive way.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2013, 11:21:46 AM »
and isnt the mark of the beast suppose to be placed in your hand and your head?

and dont to use your smartphone with your  hand and place it to your head?

damn.....it might be time for Sik to go crawling back to Jesus...

Funny, because I believe in God, but I don't believe the Anti-Christ will appear in my lifetime. THe Anti-Christ will come when we least expect it, and right now everyone is expecting it.
In all honesty, there have been way worse tumultuous periods in human history that would seem more fitting for an anti Christ to rise than what we're living through today.

But by saying that, doesn't it make it more likely that Obama the Antichrist will reveal himself........oh shit!

Oh yeah. We are living in a golden era compared to many other eras in history. The only difference is information is easier to get, so we are truly exposed to how bad humanity really is.

Fraxxx

« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2013, 09:24:32 PM »
Sik,u believe in God?

Just my 2 cents.

If you wanna put em in a category, they would most closely fit under agnostic I guess. And again, that's just how I see things. I don't have the ego to say I'm right about this. I don't think anyone knows the full story and I don't care what anybody else believes as long as theyre not a dick about it or try to force it on other people. If it makes you a better person then good for you.

A lot of atheists who wish for the downfall of all religions are idiots. I know a lot of people personally who are better people because they believe in God or Jesus or Allah or whatever. Doesn't mean I agree with any of those beliefs either, but I can respect how it affects some people in a positive way.

This. But not cuz they wish for religion's downfall but cuz they believe that it would change anything. People are simply stupid. Religion ain't evil per se. Just like communism or the idea of a free market might be well-meaning but - surprise - in reality there will always be some people taking advantage of a system and most of the others that believe in that idea are too blind to see that.

One's personal faith is rarely an issue. On the other hand organized faith, naturally, puts pressure on everybody which is not too funny for those who see things differently. So yes, I too think that religion ain't supposed to be of importance regarding the general public.
There are certain values that religions uphold, not religions exclusively but they do. These values  are the impotant part and we share them with everybody, religious or not, who believes in them.

Take away the religion and what remains is people with values and principles and people who lack those.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 10:29:17 PM by Fraxxx »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2013, 03:13:57 AM »
Well the question is do you believe we live in a moral society.
The answer for those who believe will say yes.
We have a moral society were we have 2 face consequences for our actions in this life or what comes after.

The second question is what is the purpose of life.
If we believe in nothing then all we have is to satisfy our present as much as we can.
You know the term you only live once.

Since religion has been dealt with in the west. The West has been on a moral decline for quite some time now.
The Morals and values of our forefathers gets thrown out and replaced with new ones.

The consequence of that is that the women in the west are 2 busy with their career and looks and short-time relationships that they no longer produce that many babies. The west is growing grey and with no replacement in sight. Even the staunched secularist will admit that.

In sort we are realy floating without knowing where were heading.

Yesterday marriage was between a man and a woman. today they are obsessed awith gay marriage.

Maybe tommorow the decisionmakers will fight for the right of people marrying their pet.

Today they say abortion should be free available.
Tommorow we will say that the right 2 have children should be defined by certain criteria.

Problem with our society is this, we don't have a universal framework in which we can maneuver.
If Tommorow the so called intellectuals decide what the new normal is. The laws wil change with it.

God is not your enemy.
He created this world and you. And knows what is best for you.

God forbid usery, (Christian Europe used 2 fight against Usery).
God commanded us to honour your parents.
God commanded us to treat people like you yourself want to be treated
God commanded us not to deceive and lie.
God commanded us not to be arrogant
God commanded us to marry and have childeren.

But we the arrogant ones think that we don't need god's laws and we can do fine by ourselfs.
We have ourselfs 2 blame, no one else!

God is merciful and all forgiving. If we turn to him and ask him for guidance, there wil be no one on this world 2 fool us.
Forget these lunatics who do all kind of Godless things in the name of religion.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 03:20:03 AM by Aladin »

Fraxxx

« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2013, 06:03:24 AM »
Well the question is do you believe we live in a moral society.
The answer for those who believe will say yes.
We have a moral society were we have 2 face consequences for our actions in this life or what comes after.

Doing or not doing something out of fear of the negative consequences in this life or an assumed afterlife is the exact opposite of a moral decision!
Of course religion upholds values like altruism but the prospect of punishment in case of misbehaving ridicules the whole idea of doing something because it's RIGHT.
And these values or moral guidelines don't lose importance without faith in god. That is a rather negative approach to me.

The second question is what is the purpose of life.
If we believe in nothing then all we have is to satisfy our present as much as we can.
You know the term you only live once.

If I don't bring harm to others and me, yes, that's all we have to do. I guess I don't have to tell you how very satisfying it can be to do good, even small things, and feel the sincere gratitude of others. As a last consequence you could label even that as an inherently egoistical act but I'd rather see that as our basic incentive than fear of punishment.

That's the theory but like I stated in my previous post, people are corrupted by their environment (or weak and stupid, depending on what mood I'm in :D) and not everybody's strong and clear-sighted enough to withstand and nobody all the time.

Since religion has been dealt with in the west. The West has been on a moral decline for quite some time now.
The Morals and values of our forefathers gets thrown out and replaced with new ones.

I think modern times are both a gift and a curse and it's pretty ironic that the moment we develop a technical level and so much insight in the ways things work (from electricity to medicine to... I think you know what I'm getting at) we just continue fucking up the Earth which is literally the foundation of our existence only now with an even bigger impact.
So IMO modern times (at least here in Western countries and of course limited by financial constraints and such) grant a level of personal freedom that I wouldn't wanna miss and I'm even happier for those who would definitely have had it much worse back in the good ol' days.

On the other hand the possibilities of influencing people in ways that don't benefit them and society as a whole (e.g. materialism, excessive consumerism that promises fulfillment) through media and only in favor of small elite and some lucky bastards are too much for many to deal with appropriately.

The consequence of that is that the women in the west are 2 busy with their career and looks and short-time relationships that they no longer produce that many babies. The west is growing grey and with no replacement in sight. Even the staunched secularist will admit that.

As if that would be an exclusively female problem. Well, if all that would make people HAPPY but, I too, doubt that most of the times.
I'd say that is more or less the same problem I described before. I'm not under the impression that today's opportunities for women to realize a lifestyle wich satisfies them as
(potentially ;D) talented, intelligent individuals is an issue but the result, which is parttaking in the same social and economical rat race that men believe to be supposed to compete in.

In sort we are realy floating without knowing where were heading.

I agree in general, but think that the idea of a society led by religious guidelines in which all those problems are non-existent or even less predominant is an illusion. History has proven that times and times again. Morals don't need religion, they can just as well be rationalized. Heaven and hell might be better short-term motivations but aren't necessairy in principle.

Yesterday marriage was between a man and a woman. today they are obsessed awith gay marriage.

Maybe tommorow the decisionmakers will fight for the right of people marrying their pet.

The woman in that video seems a liiittle strange, I give you that but I guess you wouldn't want me to go and link videos of religious nuts. Cause they are what they are, nuts.
I know a couple of gay people of which two are even catholic (which is retarted in my book) BUT that are twice as much gays who very much treasure the sanctity of marriage.
Just to put the significance of such a video in perspective.

Yeah, well, the next one is an absolutely ludicrous statement in terms of logic. Whatever the decisionmakers might advocate in the future they can't really do that on the principle that applies to consenting relationships between adults. At least, nobody ever could present a logically coherent principle to me that would condone both. But please try.

Today they say abortion should be free available.
Tommorow we will say that the right 2 have children should be defined by certain criteria.

It's always about balance and the possibility of having an abortion under certain circumstances doesn't lead to your second point IMO. Wether or not some people might think that kind of population control could be argued on those grounds, to me that'd be a very cynical misuse of the argument. Just as cynical as principally refusing people the right of having an abortion or legally loving someone of the same sex by hinting those rights would as well justify bestiality or taking away people's basic right to have children at all.

Problem with our society is this, we don't have a universal framework in which we can maneuver.
If Tommorow the so called intellectuals decide what the new normal is. The laws wil change with it.

Again, yes I very much believe there is such a moral framework, with or without religion. Gotta stop here but will definitely continue later. :)

Peace

God is not your enemy.

I have no quarrels with god. I do believe that he's non-existent but whether or not that is true is of very little importance to me. I might discuss that topic now and then if it could make for an interesting, respectful conversation but I am at peace with myself and don't feel any urge to place myself above others, only because I think I'm right on that matter.
Just like so many people who believe, who I shared opinions with. Unlike so many bitter, insecure people that need the feeling of self-importance. But those people come in all shapes and colors and with every possible stance on Theism/Atheism.

He created this world and you. And knows what is best for you.

God forbid usery, (Christian Europe used 2 fight against Usery).
God commanded us to honour your parents.
God commanded us to treat people like you yourself want to be treated
God commanded us not to deceive and lie.
God commanded us not to be arrogant
God commanded us to marry and have childeren.

Don't think so. It does get problematic, though, the moment someone thinks he knows what that god dude commanded ME who never found the slightest hint that would make me even question his non-existence. I'm not adressing you here, don't get me wrong. But that's the issue with god and godly commands, how do you prove non-existence? Impossible! So I pass on trying that and let god's business be his. In fact, he never complained personally.

But we the arrogant ones think that we don't need god's laws and we can do fine by ourselfs.
We have ourselfs 2 blame, no one else!

God is merciful and all forgiving. If we turn to him and ask him for guidance, there wil be no one on this world 2 fool us.
Forget these lunatics who do all kind of Godless things in the name of religion.

Wouldn't it be rather arrogant to assume to know god's laws? And which? You are Muslim, right? Jrome's Christian I guess. Might your definitions differ? That simple fact alone that there are billions of people with millions and millions of different opinions on what god's laws truly would be, with everyone sincerely believing in his own personal definition makes the whole theory of a set of absolute, god-given laws highly unlikely IMO.

But again, I very much believe in basic moral guidelines which can exist without godly commands and they often seem pretty similar.

Coming to an end now, I don't think you can simply claim morals for god and then dismiss all those lunatics as if it has absolutely nothing to do with each other. Then again, there would be one way to do that. Acknowledging all the good people that don't believe in god as much as the bad ones that don't.
Only, that would once more imply that there are just people who act based on morals and those who don't and that strongly points to what I'm saying all along.
Morals don't require god and religion and the abscence of both doesn't lead to mankind's downfall as an inevitable consequence of atheism.

Peace
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 08:21:16 AM by Fraxxx »

jeanmiche777

« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2013, 10:27:16 AM »
I'm a little bit off topic, but regarding the last few posts, I think it all comes down to this: We have the power to understand the world around us, but we can't create or change the rules, no matter what kind of society we want to build. The gift of knowledge is a curse at the same time. We are different from everything else on planet earth because humans base their actions on beliefs that we create in our minds. The natural laws of the world we live in will balance the decisions we make, no matter what those decisions are. Let's say we continue a few hundred years to follow capitalism. We will observe a change. We already see, in 2013, that our planet is responding as a whole to our actions, simply because we are disrupting the delicate balance of our world.

That is the whole problem with humanity. The problem is ourselves. Not the systems. Why is capitalism a broken system? Because it need continual growth to be effective. We have to CREATE wealth to sustain the system. Guess what, we don't have the power to create natural ressources. It is impossible for humanity, we are not God. Yet we continue to ''grow'' the economy, grow the debt and exploit all of our ressources.

The system we have to build should be simple, should follow the rules of the universe. We have to respect the balance of our planet. I guess the real question is: Will we survive our own actions? Because our extinction is the natural answer to our actions right now.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2013, 02:24:34 PM »

Coming to an end now, I don't think you can simply claim morals for god and then dismiss all those lunatics as if it has absolutely nothing to do with each other. Then again, there would be one way to do that. Acknowledging all the good people that don't believe in god as much as the bad ones that don't.
Only, that would once more imply that there are just people who act based on morals and those who don't and that strongly points to what I'm saying all along.
Morals don't require god and religion and the abscence of both doesn't lead to mankind's downfall as an inevitable consequence of atheism.

Peace

Thank you for making time and your critique of mine statements.

I would be lying if I said that people who do not believe are not good persons.
I dare say that I know more atheist that are truthfull and honest then some believers I know.

Also my christian and jewish brothers are not different then me.
There are more ways to Rome then One.

On the Moral law perspective, let us say that we agree to disagree. :)

V2DHeart

« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2013, 02:30:32 AM »
God is the "sun", it is the 'higher' power, and one that most worship on 'sun'day
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2013, 08:13:51 AM »
God is the "sun", it is the 'higher' power, and one that most worship on 'sun'day

The Prophet Abraham, in his early life worshipped the sun. But came to the conclusion that he is not worth being worshipped.
This is not an attack on your believe just some questions.

The Sun has a begining and it has an end. The Sun is created.
Should we as human being worship other creations. Or Worship the Creator.
The Creator who has no beginning and no end. He is above space and time (which are also creations.)
His power is infinite.

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2013, 10:44:32 AM »

The Prophet Abraham, in his early life worshipped the sun. But came to the conclusion that he is not worth being worshipped.
This is not an attack on your believe just some questions.

The Sun has a begining and it has an end. The Sun is created.
Should we as human being worship other creations. Or Worship the Creator.
The Creator who has no beginning and no end. He is above space and time (which are also creations.)
His power is infinite.

this

Fraxxx

« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2013, 03:54:50 PM »

Peace

Thank you for making time and your critique of mine statements.

I would be lying if I said that people who do not believe are not good persons.
I dare say that I know more atheist that are truthfull and honest then some believers I know.

Also my christian and jewish brothers are not different then me.
There are more ways to Rome then One.

On the Moral law perspective, let us say that we agree to disagree. :)

Let's do that. Let me say, though, that I still believe the illusion of knowing the absolutes about what's right or wrong or what's good or sinning to be a dangerous one.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2013, 01:06:43 AM »

Let's do that. Let me say, though, that I still believe the illusion of knowing the absolutes about what's right or wrong or what's good or sinning to be a dangerous one.

I agree with you. If someone is arrogant and thinking that he is 100% right is indeed very dangerous. There should be a possibility for personal and free choice.

When I talk about Morals I talk about the general ideas of it, not personal.
When I talk abut relying on God, I talk on a personal level.
Maybe that is confusing, I realize that.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: November 06, 2013, 11:51:29 PM »
The problem is Fraxx that if you reject god given rights, then the state in a so called democratic institution can impose whatever horrors it wishes to. If you don't believe there are absolute wrongs and rights, then you don't believe there is an innate sense of this either. Therefore under that mind set the likes of Stalin to a sociopathic monster would be a visionary. Without defined wrongs and rights the whole world goes to hell because New social norms can be established very quickly. You don't have to believe in religion to recognise the values established within are beneficial for all. It is only really this which has held the state at bay, the belief of such core values that ISA.
This is why the parasitical sociopathic global class is so desperate to imposed hardcore extreme islam, so intent on framing and demonising christians. They don't want god fearing only people with core beliefs.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 11:56:53 PM by virtuoso »