Author Topic: Immortal Technique is speaking some real shit  (Read 6419 times)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Immortal Technique is speaking some real shit
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2013, 01:29:38 AM »
The problem is Fraxx that if you reject god given rights, then the state in a so called democratic institution can impose whatever horrors it wishes to. If you don't believe there are absolute wrongs and rights, then you don't believe there is an innate sense of this either. Therefore under that mind set the likes of Stalin to a sociopathic monster would be a visionary. Without defined wrongs and rights the whole world goes to hell because New social norms can be established very quickly. You don't have to believe in religion to recognise the values established within are beneficial for all. It is only really this which has held the state at bay, the belief of such core values that ISA.
This is why the parasitical sociopathic global class is so desperate to imposed hardcore extreme islam, so intent on framing and demonising christians. They don't want god fearing only people with core beliefs.
Glad you see through the bull@#$%.

Although Muslims and Jews hate to admit it. But Both Zionist Israel and  Extremist Saudi Arabia have the same mother: Britain.

Heinz

« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2013, 01:33:34 AM »
God is the "sun", it is the 'higher' power, and one that most worship on 'sun'day

The Prophet Abraham, in his early life worshipped the sun. But came to the conclusion that he is not worth being worshipped.
This is not an attack on your believe just some questions.

The Sun has a begining and it has an end. The Sun is created.
Should we as human being worship other creations. Or Worship the Creator.
The Creator who has no beginning and no end. He is above space and time (which are also creations.)
His power is infinite.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2013, 01:48:15 AM »

The difference between me and you is in name only.
My heart trembles when I read such scripture.

Fraxxx

« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2013, 01:54:27 AM »
The problem is Fraxx that if you reject god given rights, then the state in a so called democratic institution can impose whatever horrors it wishes to. If you don't believe there are absolute wrongs and rights, then you don't believe there is an innate sense of this either. Therefore under that mind set the likes of Stalin to a sociopathic monster would be a visionary. Without defined wrongs and rights the whole world goes to hell because New social norms can be established very quickly. You don't have to believe in religion to recognise the values established within are beneficial for all. It is only really this which has held the state at bay, the belief of such core values that ISA.
This is why the parasitical sociopathic global class is so desperate to imposed hardcore extreme islam, so intent on framing and demonising christians. They don't want god fearing only people with core beliefs.

I just reject the "god given" part. I think I made it very clear that I of course believe in human rights and moral guidelines.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.