Author Topic: Video of infant begging for spare change  (Read 1507 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Video of infant begging for spare change
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2013, 07:12:18 PM »
second dude is yatzee, that 14 year old cat u were talkin bout on twz?

yeah.. that's my lil homie Yatzee, I'm like his mentor, bringing him into the game.  I'm like King T and he's Xzibit.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2013, 07:32:46 PM »
Same thing with Africa I was talking all that Afrocentric stuff and people tried to play me out like you ain't done shit and all this, and then I post pics and video's from Africa and shut them niccaz up.
It didn't shut anyone up! People clowned on you 3x as hard when you started posting pics of your trip. Remember hover hands?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2013, 08:03:44 PM »

It didn't shut anyone up! People clowned on you 3x as hard when you started posting pics of your trip. Remember hover hands?

No, I mean it shut up the people who used to try to play me like "pics or it didn't happen", or the people who say "ohh you've never been anywhere, you don't know what your talking about, blah blah blah".

Sure, haterz will find a way to hate no matter what, because that's what they do, that is their life.   So they did their little photo shop thing and they will twist things however they want, because they don't know how to keep it real.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 08:06:10 PM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2013, 10:11:42 PM »
ah some of the rhymes sounded ok ah whos the retard with the red skinny jeans and the black top hat? haven't watched the other video yet. EDIT ah just some arab.

just some Arab?  Huh?

Pretty much. Hate those cunts.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2013, 11:25:16 AM »
taken from the element board that his nazi like modding drove to complete extinction

this my friends is what severe mental problems look like

With all due respect (which means no respect) your just a troll who lives vicariously through others lives on the net.  If Sikotic wants to come up in this thread and talk shit then I will give him a lil' respect because Sikotic isn't ashamed of himself and he's actually posted his pics and even video's up on the forum.

It's funny, because niccaz like Cham's punkass want to call me a troll at the forum, but now you see at the end of the day that Infinite is a nicca that keeps it real.  I told mufuckaz at the forum I went to Hajj back in the day, they said, "pic or it didn't happen", I posted up pics and shut them niccaz up and then even Trauma (a diehard Mormon and Republican) was saying he had to give me props and respect.   Same thing with Africa I was talking all that Afrocentric stuff and people tried to play me out like you ain't done shit and all this, and then I post pics and video's from Africa and shut them niccaz up.

Now I make a sig and avatar about being a broke nicca, failed rapper, freestylin on street corners for change and haters wanna act like I'm just saying that for attention or haters like Cham want to call me a troll, and then next thing you know there are video's backing up all the shit I talk.

So at the end of the day I'm a real nicca you can't fuck with.   You can hate it or love it and say that I'm wack.  But that shit is real and I did it for the love of hip-hop.  So even if everyone else hates it, at the end of the day I did it for the love of hip-hop and it was a great catharsis and joy for me to do some shit like that. 

And at the end of the day your just a troll who talks shit on other people but stays in hiding.

thats real

Asani Waye

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2013, 11:35:20 AM »
taken from the element board that his nazi like modding drove to complete extinction

With all due respect (which means no respect) your just a troll who lives vicariously through others lives on the net.  If Sikotic wants to come up in this thread and talk shit then I will give him a lil' respect because Sikotic isn't ashamed of himself and he's actually posted his pics and even video's up on the forum.

It's funny, because niccaz like Cham's punkass want to call me a troll at the forum, but now you see at the end of the day that Infinite is a nicca that keeps it real.  I told mufuckaz at the forum I went to Hajj back in the day, they said, "pic or it didn't happen", I posted up pics and shut them niccaz up and then even Trauma (a diehard Mormon and Republican) was saying he had to give me props and respect.   Same thing with Africa I was talking all that Afrocentric stuff and people tried to play me out like you ain't done shit and all this, and then I post pics and video's from Africa and shut them niccaz up.

Now I make a sig and avatar about being a broke nicca, failed rapper, freestylin on street corners for change and haters wanna act like I'm just saying that for attention or haters like Cham want to call me a troll, and then next thing you know there are video's backing up all the shit I talk.

So at the end of the day I'm a real nicca you can't fuck with.   You can hate it or love it and say that I'm wack.  But that shit is real and I did it for the love of hip-hop.  So even if everyone else hates it, at the end of the day I did it for the love of hip-hop and it was a great catharsis and joy for me to do some shit like that. 

And at the end of the day your just a troll who talks shit on other people but stays in hiding.

whats up with all the "nicca" shit?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2013, 11:37:32 AM »
he types like a crip...im gonna need to call an expert.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2013, 12:01:40 PM »
he types like a crip...im gonna need to call an expert.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2013, 01:18:37 PM »
ah some of the rhymes sounded ok ah whos the retard with the red skinny jeans and the black top hat? haven't watched the other video yet. EDIT ah just some arab.

just some Arab?  Huh?

Pretty much. Hate those cunts.

Don't know what ya talkin bout mayn, no arabs in any of these videos

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2013, 01:25:05 PM »

whats up with all the "nicca" shit?

KRS said its okay for whites in hiphop to say nigga... thought u knew

Asani Waye

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2013, 02:23:18 PM »
smh

Okka

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2013, 02:26:19 PM »
Nicca this, nicca that. Shit sounds dumb as hell.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2013, 02:26:34 PM »

Asani Waye

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2013, 02:39:46 PM »
lol