Author Topic: how come theres alot of peaodophiles runnin big churces?  (Read 251 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
how come theres alot of peaodophiles runnin big churces?
« on: March 14, 2003, 03:27:11 PM »
yo i was listenin the news a few days back and a preist or sum shit of a church was admitted to doin some fucked up shit with some young boys or girls or sumthang.........but like his still runnin the church?............am i the only one who thinks that shits rong? he shouldnt be the doin that cuz its againt everythin they teach right?.....

and i remember some cases a while back about sum dogdy preists or sum shit...........

wats up with these dogdy preists?.........lol

peace

Trauma-san

Re:how come theres alot of peaodophiles runnin big churces?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2003, 05:17:00 PM »
I'll say it, and get attacked for it, but it's a problem with the catholic church, almost specifically.  Not putting down catholics, it's just a bad decision they made.

Catholic priests takes a vow of celibacy.  They won't have sex, won't get married, etc.

When a catholic comes to a catholic priest, and confesses his sins, sometimes they confess that they have strange sexual desires, they're homosexuals, or they feel attracted to children, or whatever.  

The priests as a rule almost, think the way to solve the problem is to have the person become a priest.  that way, they swear off sex, so they'll never 'sin' by having homosexual sex, or sex with a minor, or whatever other deviant sexual desire they have that they just confessed.

Many of them do become priests, and take a vow of celibacy; then years later, they can't help themselves and end up molesting a child, or coming on to somebody, or otherwise acting inappropriately.

So really, there aren't more gay or pediophilliac catholics, it's just that the catholics that ARE gay or have pediophilliac tendencies are often advised to become a priest, since priests take vows of celibacy, and it would 'prohibit' them from ever acting on their confessed urges.

Since sexual urges are natural, and god-intended, by supressing them in this manner, you end up with the reverse effect, many times.  Most other christian churches don't emphasize the vow of celibacy, and allow their priests to be married, since they feel that one of the greatest things an adult can do is become married and start a family (through sex, of course).  Why catholics think Sex in the confines of a marriage is a sin is beyond me, but that's how it goes.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2003, 11:27:48 PM »
Why are terrorist supporters running mosques?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2003, 03:54:53 AM »
Why are terrorist supporters running mosques?

huh? what that got anything to do with post?

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2003, 09:39:14 PM »
they swear off sex because of their religion what makes them sexually frustrated after a while, so they just do it with little boys (or girls) because they are easy victims that keep their mouth shut. it's sad.

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2003, 07:10:38 PM »
ya that is really sad cause then it really affects those kids for the rest of there life

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2003, 07:55:53 PM »
Why catholics think Sex in the confines of a marriage is a sin is beyond me, but that's how it goes.  

They don't...

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2003, 10:44:39 AM »
^^ Many do.  Ask them why the "Virgin Mary" had to be a virgin after the birth of Jesus, and see where you get.  I got in a fight with a catholic on here before, she thought me saying that Mary had children after Jesus was blaspheme, even though the bible alludes to it.  They think, as she put it, that the Virgin Mary is the highest role model they can ascribe to, which I probably agree with, but not because she was a virgin her whole life.  

Also, why can't priests be married? Because the catholic religion promotes that that would be a sin.  Someone can't be perfectly holy and married, simple as that.  

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2003, 06:52:19 PM »
^^ Many do.  Ask them why the "Virgin Mary" had to be a virgin after the birth of Jesus, and see where you get.  I got in a fight with a catholic on here before, she thought me saying that Mary had children after Jesus was blaspheme, even though the bible alludes to it.  They think, as she put it, that the Virgin Mary is the highest role model they can ascribe to, which I probably agree with, but not because she was a virgin her whole life.  

Also, why can't priests be married? Because the catholic religion promotes that that would be a sin.  Someone can't be perfectly holy and married, simple as that.  

Wrong. It's because they are married to God. It's one of those pro-gay marriage things.

And that girl you talked to was a fucktard. Mary was a virgin at the time of Jesus because God doesn't have a dick, he just gets you pregnant. Mary went on to have more children, as detailed in the Apocrypha.

Sex within marriage is fine. But priests can't marry. So they can't have sex.

Understand now?

P.S. Baglor is told that girl was Pink. That explains it.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2003, 06:57:01 PM by Owen »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2003, 03:05:51 AM »
Thanks for breaking it down for him Owen