Author Topic: 8 Brits dead 4 US dead  (Read 376 times)

TheSheriff

Re:8 Brits dead 4 US dead
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2003, 09:40:47 AM »
hmm okay Mr. Xenophobia. So because i'm anti-war that makes me French now? If you knew anything you'd know that the French govt is also only out for its own gain. I don't give a fuck about the French govt and never have. You've clearly been brainwashed by anti-French propaganda, which makes you a pawn too. How are those 'freedom fries'?

LMAO @ you not getting the irony. Let's explain this: you said pawn wans't insulting. I then called you a pawn of anti-war propaganda. You got insulted. I prove my point. Thankyou Seattle, and good night.

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2003, 10:25:58 AM »
owen mod?

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2003, 10:31:02 AM »
Yeah, it's unfortunate they had to die this way.  Saadam's idiocy claims the first american and british victims of the 21st century.  

Kaidy

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2003, 10:56:42 AM »
^^ actually British/American idiocy for using bad equipment.

Owen I still don't see how you insulted me? You always say you're being 'ironic' but it's just an excuse for your awful humor. I'm probably the most sarcastic person on the board, how can I not know irony. I didn't get insulted by you calling me a pawn because I know i'm not. you got hurt when I called the soldiers pawns because you know they are. Thankyou fucko and goodnight

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2003, 11:21:20 AM »
^^ The warcopters wouldn't even need to be used if not for Saadam.  Your idiocy for not seeing the root of the problem, as opposed to the immediate cause of the problem.  "HOLLA"~

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2003, 11:29:44 AM »
They knew those helicopters were janky months ago. Sand gets into the mechanisms and fucks them up.

RIP to the pawns

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

TheSheriff

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2003, 11:37:37 AM »
^^ actually British/American idiocy for using bad equipment.

Owen I still don't see how you insulted me? You always say you're being 'ironic' but it's just an excuse for your awful humor. I'm probably the most sarcastic person on the board, how can I not know irony. I didn't get insulted by you calling me a pawn because I know i'm not. you got hurt when I called the soldiers pawns because you know they are. Thankyou fucko and goodnight

I'm only offended by lies. The truth never hurts.

But I've behaved rather rashly in this thread. My apologies for going upside your head...Like I said in the PM.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2003, 11:53:32 PM »
^^ The warcopters wouldn't even need to be used if not for Saadam.  Your idiocy for not seeing the root of the problem, as opposed to the immediate cause of the problem.  "HOLLA"~

I supposed you're championing the banner of truth?

The root of this whole mess is American support for a secular govt in Iraq as an alternative to growing Islamic sentiment in the 50-60's.
The root of this whole mess, is massive American funding of Iraq during their war with Iran. You could even say the root of this whole mess is US Ambassor to Iraq's assurance to Saddam back in 1990 that the Americans "have no position on inter Arab squabbles". You might even say the root of this whole mess is American silence when Halabjah was gassed in the late 80's. Or the root of this whole mess was America leaving the Kurds and Shiahs to dig their graves after the first Gulf War.

HOLLA at that.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2003, 11:54:52 PM by King Tech Luciano »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2003, 03:08:41 AM »
Trauma do you have an opinion on the above

PS. It's 12 Brits 4 US

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2003, 08:54:32 AM »
may also the brave dead soilders from iraq rest in peace... i hope you all agree

TheSheriff

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2003, 09:21:20 AM »
may also the brave dead soilders from iraq rest in peace... i hope you all agree

I don't agree with their cause, but I agree those that fought are brave and deserve to be remembered as soldiers. RIP