Author Topic: So We're Off To War  (Read 1126 times)

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:So We're Off To War
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2003, 03:33:27 PM »
if america and the uk is so botherd about life why dont they help the millions that die and the thousands that died in countries cos of being cold and starved people in palestine and africa saddam is not the biggest threat look at israel they got tanks against palestians who got stones why dont the uk and usa that care about life stop that huh if they gave a shit they stop this before they go after iraqs oil

It would only hurt America's economy to help other countries in need, it is not Americas obligation to help anyone, the U.S. came to power mostly by its self. And how is Sadaam not a big threat with ARMED warheads? America is not only going after Iraq's oil, it is freeing Iraq from a Terrorist-to-be ruler (Sadaam) from coming to a bigger politcal power. By taking over Iraq America can set Iraq in our image "Free", and if you have a problem with freedom, I advise you move Afghanistan.
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2003, 04:19:51 PM »
I don't know how it is in England but 98% of the people that join the United States Military are pure losers...they have nothing else going on in their lives

a dumb comment by a 12 year old idiot  ::) as englewood said..show us proof you idiot

Lol, u say the guys cryin are only teenages and shit. why the fuck they join the army in the first place, they shoulda known there was a chance of going to war, esp. if they were teenages, as at the time they joined up the shit in the middle east was heated then anyway, it's cuz u americans think everythin is all nice and peachie. u even have a McDonalds on ur Air Craft carriers, at a US base down near us u have a kfc, McD's and a pizza joint. where as we get good old fashioned protein and carbohydrate food.

Translation: you guys get to eat the crap while americans enjoy the good stuff  ;)

Kain670

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2003, 06:33:47 PM »
why the fuck they join the army in the first place
I don't know how it is in England but 98% of the people that join the United States Military are pure losers...they have nothing else going on in their lives
So they join the Military for financial security...thats all ;D

::)
How is anybody supposed to take you seriously after a claim like that?

sorry if your relatives are in the military

but its the truth ;D

Show me proof...

That wasn't a factual percent...thats just my opinion of the US Military
Pilots are the only cool people in the military...they do all the hard work
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You all are the 12 years old...for even taking the "98 percent" number seriously ;D

But there are many loser in the MILITARY...realistically maybe 60% are loser that have nothing else do to with their lives

I live in San Diego...there everywhere here....idiots all over the place ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2003, 08:24:36 PM »
Sticky-Toez you sound like a typical idiot solider

What did Osama Bin Laden/Saddam Hussein do to England/UK
this is not a World War ::)

p.s. Bin Laden is not in Iraq

You need to get your ass kicked for that.  This guy, Sticky Toes, is a soldier, in WAR.  Dude could lose his life, he's made the decision, that if it comes down to it, he'll lay down and die for his country.  That's the most noble thing someone could possibly do.

You've got a lot of harsh words for soldiers, asshole.  Say all you want about the government, or the president, or whoever, but when you say it about soldiers, behind a computer screen, you're nothing more than a bitch-ass coward.  You say there's plenty of "loser" soldiers in San Diego? Why don't you go pick ANY ONE at random, and tell them that, and I'll bet they bust your ass.  You're so misguided it isn't even funny.  You're one of those pricks who gives the true heros of any war, the footsoldiers crap because you don't agree with it.  You agree with the life your'e living in america, don't you? America was built, unfortunately, on the dead backs of people like these soldiers who are willing to trust the government and fight for a cause.  

Sticky, I know nothing's gonna happen to you, hell, there probably won't be more than 5 people killed in the whole war (on the allied side, of course)... still, there's always that chance, and you know it.  You still joined up, and you're still being supportive and optimistic in the face of it, I say you're a bigger man than any of the rest of us on here for that.  I appreciate everything you're doing, even though you're just a tech, or whatever.  I'm proud to have people like you working for the great country of Britain, and I'm glad to have England as our friend in this tough situation.  When the world trade center was bombed, Tony Blair was right there for us, as was your entire country, and I appreciate that, we won't ever forget it.  If England ever needs us, I guarantee you we'll be there, too, even If people that think like me have to enlist just to get it done.  Britain and Tony Blair have been 1st class through this whole ordeal, and I consider Tony Blair and the gentlemen and women of the British Armed Forces heros.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."  - Jesus Christ

TheSheriff

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2003, 09:10:32 PM »
And Trauma schools everyone again. You REALLY don't want to fuck with Ronnie, guys; he knows far more than all of us combined.

Kain670

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2003, 09:44:03 PM »

You need to get your ass kicked for that.  This guy, Sticky Toes, is a soldier, in WAR.  Dude could lose his life, he's made the decision, that if it comes down to it, he'll lay down and die for his country.  That's the most noble thing someone could possibly do.

You've got a lot of harsh words for soldiers, asshole.  Say all you want about the government, or the president, or whoever, but when you say it about soldiers, behind a computer screen, you're nothing more than a bitch-ass coward.  You say there's plenty of "loser" soldiers in San Diego? Why don't you go pick ANY ONE at random, and tell them that, and I'll bet they bust your ass.  You're so misguided it isn't even funny.  You're one of those pricks who gives the true heros of any war, the footsoldiers crap because you don't agree with it.  You agree with the life your'e living in america, don't you? America was built, unfortunately, on the dead backs of people like these soldiers who are willing to trust the government and fight for a cause.  

Sticky, I know nothing's gonna happen to you, hell, there probably won't be more than 5 people killed in the whole war (on the allied side, of course)... still, there's always that chance, and you know it.  You still joined up, and you're still being supportive and optimistic in the face of it, I say you're a bigger man than any of the rest of us on here for that.  I appreciate everything you're doing, even though you're just a tech, or whatever.  I'm proud to have people like you working for the great country of Britain, and I'm glad to have England as our friend in this tough situation.  When the world trade center was bombed, Tony Blair was right there for us, as was your entire country, and I appreciate that, we won't ever forget it.  If England ever needs us, I guarantee you we'll be there, too, even If people that think like me have to enlist just to get it done.  Britain and Tony Blair have been 1st class through this whole ordeal, and I consider Tony Blair and the gentlemen and women of the British Armed Forces heros.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."  - Jesus Christ

Haha Trauma Wayne...why aren't you in the military then???

Sticky Toes does't know it but he is fighting an American War...because Toni Blair doesn't have the balls to stand up to America

hell, there probably won't be more than 5 people killed in the whole war (on the allied side, of course) America will probably kill 20 allied troops by accident with their smart bombs...are you kidding me 5!!! ;D

too bad you a religious freak

Owen you doing a good job cheerleading......do you have a thinking mind?

« Last Edit: March 18, 2003, 09:45:44 PM by Kain670 »

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2003, 12:05:50 AM »

so why are you so concerned about how cool the military people are?...it seems you go rejected by the military for being so dumb and obnoxious or whatever reason you got rejected for (I think its your gayness tho)....just try again you looser

Kain670

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2003, 06:31:47 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so why are you so concerned about how cool the military people are?...it seems you go rejected by the military for being so dumb and obnoxious or whatever reason you got rejected for (I think its your gayness tho)....just try again you looser

nice English...now you must be a solider

**I don't appreciate it when idiot soliders(Sticky) talk about something they have no clue about they should just do their crappy job...and go and kill innocent Women and Children

I'm too intectually gifed to be a solider....I don't die for gasoline and puppet American governments

I would never join the military unless one country tried to invade America :o

« Last Edit: March 19, 2003, 06:33:28 AM by Kain670 »

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2003, 06:57:08 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**I don't appreciate it when idiot soliders(Sticky) talk about something they have no clue about they should just do their crappy job...and go and kill innocent Women and Children

I'm too intectually gifed to be a solider....I don't die for gasoline and puppet American governments

If your so intectually gifted why are you on a internet message board criticizing soldiers who are AT war..while you sit at home net thugging...if you call that intectually gifted I must be Albert Einstein.
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

TheSheriff

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2003, 03:25:42 PM »
[quote author=Kain670 link=board=1;threadid=30524;start=20#350570 date=1048052643

Sticky Toes does't know it but he is fighting an American War...because Toni Blair doesn't have the balls to stand up to America

hell, there probably won't be more than 5 people killed in the whole war (on the allied side, of course) America will probably kill 20 allied troops by accident with their smart bombs...are you kidding me 5!!! ;D

A thinking mind accepts that all opinions may be correct. I accept you may be right; you do not accept Trauma may be right.

Therefore, I have a thinking mind, yes. You do not.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2003, 03:40:40 PM »

Very "Gifted" you are.....so much that you can't even spell it right ;)

Kain670

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2003, 03:52:49 PM »
too early in the morning ;D
~
you know I can type without looking at the keys unlike some of you :o
~
I'm probably 10 times smarter than an average soldier
~
Pilots have the only respectable position in the military
thats what I meant earlier
~
Owen aka cheerleader
I want you to come up with your own opinions

« Last Edit: March 19, 2003, 04:04:11 PM by Kain670 »

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2003, 06:11:14 AM »

you know I can type without looking at the keys unlike some of you :o
~
~
Pilots have the only respectable position in the military
thats what I meant earlier
~
Owen aka cheerleader
I want you to come up with your own opinions

firstly, it's nothing to show off about being able to type without looking. perhaps if u got off ur computer and went out in the 'real' world, u'd realise that u aren't so smart.

secondly, maybe in the american army.  but i can assure u, there's plently of very intelligent people in the British Army,Navy and RAF. I give full respect to infantry because they do things that 99% of the civilian population couldn't do . they may not be academically intelligent. but they're very diciplined unlike yourself and they know how to get a job done.The do a lot for the country and other country's.Also u try going on exercise in kenya to do a jungle or desert exercise and let's see how u cope. Being a civilian is easy. Being a soldier isn't so. So quit trying to think your better then everyone else, as your not

thirdly, thinking your 10 times smarter then the average soldier, u want me to believe that after some of the things you've been sayin, don't make me laugh..,

and what's with dick ryding Pilots, they're tossers. not because i'm in the army and they're RAF. But out of 'FIRST HAND' experience...Unlike what you have. The most respectable people in the forces are the ones that have started from the bottom of the ranks and got to WO1/WO2 (Warrent Officer) or managed to make it to Officer....Officers in general are wankers cuz they do 48 weeks of basic training at sandhurst then all of a sudden people who've been in the army for 20 years have to salute them because they're automatically given a higher rank. It's bollocks (and b4 u say anything, yes i do know what we salute officers).

Your fighting a losing argument

Jome

« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2003, 10:43:28 PM »

I can type without looking at the keys unlike some of you :o
~
~

Congrats.

Kain670

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2003, 12:45:09 AM »

hell, there probably won't be more than 5 people killed in the whole war (on the allied side, of course)
America will probably kill 20 allied troops by accident with their smart bombs...are you kidding me 5!!! ;D

-----------------------
second day of the war and already we pass your 5
 :PTrauma you stupid idiot

Helicopter crash in Kuwait kills 12
From Jamie McIntyre
CNN
Friday, March 21, 2003 Posted: 2:51 AM EST (0751 GMT)

A Marine CH-46 helicopter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A U.S. Marine CH-46 helicopter crashed early Friday in Kuwait, killing all 12 people aboard, the first coalition fatalities of Operation Iraqi Freedom, Pentagon officials said.

The 12 aboard included eight British military personnel and four American crew members, Pentagon officials said.

The helicopter crashed 9 miles south of Kuwait's border with Iraq at 3:40 a.m. (7:40 p.m. ET Thursday).

There was no indication of hostile fire, officials said, saying it appeared the chopper went down because of some other problem, possibly mechanical.

The CH-46 is a dual-rotor assault helicopter mainly used to transport troops, supplies and equipment. Troop transport is the primary function of the helicopter, and movement of equipment and supplies is secondary.

The CH-46 has a maximum combat capacity of 14 troops and two aerial gunners.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2003, 12:46:59 AM by Kain670 »