Poll

2 (66.7%)
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: NIK's dumbest statement during these playoffs??  (Read 3546 times)

Game-Won

Re: NIK's dumbest statement during these playoffs??
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2021, 03:34:42 AM »
1 saying that Elgin Baylor (0 for 8 in the NBA finals) and Jerry West (1 for 8 ) are better than 11 time champ Bill Russell

2-Saying Lebron is still over rated despite winning 2 games over the west's Warriors without Irving, Love and Varrijao and setting all kinds of NBA finals scoring recods

both are awfully stupid statements that both deserve equal laughing at  - similar to how when Lebron passed Kobe's "non PG assist" stats how those #'s no longer mattere  ;D

I have only seen highlights of those 1st - Jerry West seems like the by far best of those 3 - Baylor and Russel is legends, but West was special for the sport at the time, from what i seen.
Nr 2 Lebron overrated? depends on his rating - nr 1 of all time? thats Jordan to me. - Compared to Kobe? (I will skip as Kobe is my all time favorite player)

Why do you feel any of those statements are dumb? Other people's opinion matters if they do not throw "facts" that is not facts.

Lakers & Fc Copenhagen, all day - everyday.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe