Author Topic: Kobe: Analysts Who Ranked Me 25th Best Need Drug Testing  (Read 1090 times)

Sccit

Kobe: Analysts Who Ranked Me 25th Best Need Drug Testing
« on: October 25, 2013, 01:26:58 PM »
Kobe Bryant Says Those Who Rank Him 25th Need Drug Testing

By Brandon Bombay
22 hours 18 min ago
Kobe Bryant says anyone who ranks him 25th best in the league should be drug tested.
Continuing to fire back at the critics, first with changing his Twitter background to "1225" in response to the Lakers being ranked 12th in the West, and NBA Rank putting him 25th.  Mamba told reporters that anyone who would rank him that low needs to be tested for drug use.
He also joked that the "1225" on his Twitter was a shoutout to his "pet's birthday."

http://www.balloverall.com/content/kobe-bryant-says-those-who-rank-him-25th-need-drug-testing?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A%20realhotnewhiphop%20(HotNewHipHop.com)

last thing u wanna do is give kobe ammo, dumbfucks

The following users thanked this post: Proc pka KP

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Kobe: Analysts Who Ranked Me 25th Best Need Drug Testing
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 04:53:43 PM »
this is true.  kobe hasn't played at all so ranking him anywhere in the top 150 players in the league is silly.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 11:15:29 AM »
I wonder if they'll rank him in the top 100 next year

Caliluv213

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 09:40:33 AM »

By Brandon Bombay
22 hours 18 min ago
Kobe Bryant says anyone who ranks him 25th best in the league should be drug tested.
Continuing to fire back at the critics, first with changing his Twitter background to "1225" in response to the Lakers being ranked 12th in the West, and NBA Rank putting him 25th.  Mamba told reporters that anyone who would rank him that low needs to be tested for drug use.
He also joked that the "1225" on his Twitter was a shoutout to his "pet's birthday."

http://www.balloverall.com/content/kobe-bryant-says-those-who-rank-him-25th-need-drug-testing?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A%20realhotnewhiphop%20(HotNewHipHop.com)

Return 2 tha Laccas imminent

dexter

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2019, 10:56:31 AM »
wow

Proc pka KP

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2021, 09:30:42 PM »

By Brandon Bombay
22 hours 18 min ago
Continuing to fire back at the critics, first with changing his Twitter background to "1225" in response to the Lakers being ranked 12th in the West, and NBA Rank putting him 25th.  Mamba told reporters that anyone who would rank him that low needs to be tested for drug use.