Author Topic: the source awards 2000 Death Row vs Snoop, Dre and others  (Read 7552 times)

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: the source awards 2000 Death Row vs Snoop, Dre and others
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2013, 11:00:50 PM »
they tried to cut snoops hair if i remember right. there was some tv news footage, with snoop yelling we gota find dre.

flatlinerz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2013, 12:39:37 AM »
I re watched K9 interview....he said they gave Nate Dogg a beat down at the Soul Train awards in 2000 and Nate was with Xzibit, Warren G and Yukmouth and they ran off when Nate was getting a beat down and that's how the beef started with Xzibit and Snoop

Okka

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2013, 03:04:25 AM »
I re watched K9 interview....he said they gave Nate Dogg a beat down at the Soul Train awards in 2000 and Nate was with Xzibit, Warren G and Yukmouth and they ran off when Nate was getting a beat down and that's how the beef started with Xzibit and Snoop

Not true. Suge Knight saw Xzibit at some club and approached him and asked if he was homies with Snoop and Xzibit said "nah, it's only business", plus he started actin' funny with Soopafly and Soopa was fuckin' with Xzibit way before Dre and Snoop started workin' with X and that's straight from Soopafly. He wasn't answerin' his calls etc.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2013, 09:52:24 AM »
^ I'm guessing Suge ran into him around the same time when Suge and Kurupt (after Kurupt was announced as re-joining) appeared on some radio station and were talking about how Xzibit isn't even a California native.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2013, 09:55:38 AM »
they tried to cut snoops hair if i remember right. there was some tv news footage, with snoop yelling we gota find dre.
where's the footage ? ROFL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2013, 10:51:22 AM »
how is this shit not on video? damn

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2013, 01:36:01 PM »
There Was Footage Of The Death Row/Dogghouse... I Remember Seeing It On The UPN News Soon after The Awards...
Death Row Had Their Promotional "Too Gangsta For Radio" Shirts On & Dogg House Had Their "ES" Shirts On... Tha Row Rush The Stage!!!

Nah, they had pictures of "Dead Man Walkin" in their shirts.

Dont Remember That But I Do Remember Them Having The Long Sleeve "Too Gangsta For Radio" Shirts On.... And There Was Footage Of The Fight By The Stage...

Okka

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2013, 05:24:39 PM »
There Was Footage Of The Death Row/Dogghouse... I Remember Seeing It On The UPN News Soon after The Awards...
Death Row Had Their Promotional "Too Gangsta For Radio" Shirts On & Dogg House Had Their "ES" Shirts On... Tha Row Rush The Stage!!!

Nah, they had pictures of "Dead Man Walkin" in their shirts.

Dont Remember That But I Do Remember Them Having The Long Sleeve "Too Gangsta For Radio" Shirts On.... And There Was Footage Of The Fight By The Stage...

According to The 411 Online they had "Dead Man Walkin" shirts on and i remember seeing pictures of Tha Realest, Swoop G and others right before they went to the awards and i think some of them had those "Dead Man Walkin" shirts on in that picture too. It used to be up on Swoop G's myspace page. Big Style was in the picture too.

Okka

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2018, 01:41:48 AM »
Does anybody know if more footage surfaced?

snakeeyez

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2018, 04:28:30 AM »
if this shit happened now days you'd have a couple hundred cell phone videos to pick from  ;D :D

Jay Wallace

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2018, 08:46:51 AM »
Big Style was in the picture too.
Big Style was in pictures with the Death Row squad?  That seems odd, given that he was Snoop's friend.

Okka

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2018, 11:18:16 AM »
Big Style was in the picture too.
Big Style was in pictures with the Death Row squad?  That seems odd, given that he was Snoop's friend.

I think they were beefin' at the time. Swoop G was in the picture too and he was Snoop's friend too.

Jay Wallace

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2018, 06:55:28 PM »
I think they were beefin' at the time. Swoop G was in the picture too and he was Snoop's friend too.
  Swoop and Lil Style weren't cool with Snoop at this time but I don't recall hearing anything about Big Style having any problems.

Elko.

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2018, 08:02:56 PM »
Ah this event inspired the idea for Quik's 'FTPD' - great track.

I'm sure there's footage of what went down, it was a widely publicised event.