Author Topic: People in Texas are stupid  (Read 317 times)

Hack Wilson - real

People in Texas are stupid
« on: October 25, 2013, 07:12:08 PM »
A psycho Texas mom nearly pulled off her 6-year-old son’s genitals in a rage before trying to glue them back on, police said.

Jennifer Marie Vargas, 34, allegedly grabbed her boy by the scrotum and ripped open his sac at their home on the San Antonio-Fort Sam Houston military base in San Antonio on Sept. 27.

With the boy screaming in agony, she reportedly used alcohol to clean the wound before trying to fix him up with the industrial adhesive.

When the bleeding stopped, she then allegedly stuffed his underwear with paper towels before sending him to bed without seeking any medical treatment.

Civilian Vargas’ husband, who works at the base for the Army, returned home to find his son crying in his bedroom.
Spotting the bloody tissue in his underwear, he took him to the San Antonio Military Medical Center.

Doctors found the boy had a 1.5-inch laceration to his scrotum and bruising to his penis area.

An investigation was launched, and on Wednesday Vargas was arrested and charged with assault within maritime and territorial jurisdiction resulting in serious bodily injury.

She remains in custody pending a bail hearing on Monday. If convicted, she faces up to 10 years in prison, reports the Houston Chronicle.

http://shot97.com/2013/10/mom-rips-sons-scrotum/

Sccit

Re: People in Texas are stupid
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 07:15:05 PM »
what the fuck

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 08:31:28 PM »
lol crazy shit happens here in San Antonio all the time, but taking a kids manhood is fucked up, they should hang that bitch
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 08:34:20 PM »
That's some Theon Greyjoy ass shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 01:20:45 AM »
lol crazy shit happens here in San Antonio all the time, but taking a kids manhood is fucked up, they should hang that bitch
Hanging needs 2 be brought back in my opinion.  Fuck that weak lethal injection.  Shouldn't be expensive to get some fuckin rope & deal with the scum.  Have the bitch bound, gagged, & then raped both ways 1st.  And I normally never endorse rape whatsoever.  Hope the boy don't end up gay because of the traumatization he received.  What in the blue hell did the boy do to make the dumb bitch do that? 

And Hack, it sounds more like something people in florida & inbrediana would do.  And people there did some severely retarded stuff.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 09:02:49 AM »

Id prefer bringing back the guillotine personally.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Remedy360

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 11:42:59 AM »
What a crazy bitch. The fact that people like that have the ability to reproduce shows how fucked the human race is.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 12:33:03 PM »
they were a miitary family too, true american heroes

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2013, 02:45:57 AM »
The fact that people like that have the ability to reproduce shows how fucked the human race is.

i think the same thing about the parents of dumb wilson/nikcc/rick venom/russell fail.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2013, 03:00:20 AM »

Id prefer bringing back the guillotine personally.
I'd be cool with that too.  HASSAN CHOP!

doggfather

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2013, 03:09:51 AM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ