Author Topic: Dubya's speech  (Read 260 times)

Agua

Dubya's speech
« on: March 17, 2003, 06:55:05 PM »
was hilarious. This guy is an idiot.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:Dubya's speech
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2003, 06:57:43 PM »
Woah 48 hour deadline for Saddam and his family to leave Iraq or there will be military action. Do you guys think he will leave?

Agua

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2003, 07:01:41 PM »
he won't.

ontherise

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2003, 07:07:16 PM »
it's even less now naw he's goin ta hide and stay put

TheSheriff

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2003, 07:08:37 PM »
Oh well, at least when we blow the shit out of him, it'll be fun.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2003, 08:23:12 PM »
was hilarious. This guy is an idiot.

elaborate
personally i think if bush said he found the cure for cancer and aids you'd still say that, but elaborate and tell us how it was funny and how he was an idiot. Don't get me wrong idon't think George Bush is that smart or anything but France and Germany are dumber becuase they just ruined their relationship with us and britain....

anyways , i thought he was going to announce 1 of 2 things

1)we're going to war tommorow
2) saddam is dead/exiled/cooperated with resolution 1441

i knew he would warn reporters and iraqi people and soldiers to get out though. We might be dumb fat lazy americans but we're not cowards who attack with no warning

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TheSheriff

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2003, 08:26:54 PM »
Yeah...How is the fact the world is 48 hours from war funny?

Quakaveli

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2003, 08:41:25 PM »
Oh well, at least when we blow the shit out of him, it'll be fun.

Word, my homies are all bitching about gas prices and shit,we need to get da gas cheap!!! So I can get rides more often ;D

TRUE AMERICAN 8)

Agua

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2003, 08:41:30 PM »

elaborate
personally i think if bush said he found the cure for cancer and aids you'd still say that,

nice try jacub. do it better.

but elaborate and tell us how it was funny and how he was an idiot. Don't get me wrong idon't think George Bush is that smart or anything but France and Germany are dumber becuase they just ruined their relationship with us and britain....

they ruined their relationship with dubya. that's all.

i knew he would warn reporters and iraqi people and soldiers to get out though. We might be dumb fat lazy americans but we're not cowards who attack with no warning

you are cowards who attack despite knowing that certain people cannot leave the iraq in time.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2003, 08:53:17 PM »

elaborate
personally i think if bush said he found the cure for cancer and aids you'd still say that,

nice try jacub. do it better.

but elaborate and tell us how it was funny and how he was an idiot. Don't get me wrong idon't think George Bush is that smart or anything but France and Germany are dumber becuase they just ruined their relationship with us and britain....

they ruined their relationship with dubya. that's all.

you are cowards who attack despite knowing that certain people cannot leave the iraq in time.

1. learn how to spell
2. they ruined their relationship with the US BIIGGGG muther fuckin' time
3. you're an idiot and whoever is in Baghdad still is too, they've had more than 48 hours to get out

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2003, 05:51:37 AM »
LoL, that was the whole point, France's whole objective is to become a challenger to the US, along with Germany.  It's not a dumb move it was the smart move.  Chiraq is at his most popular ever, while Tony Blair, formerly the most popular British leader since Churchill is fighting for his political life, and will probably lose because he didn't get the second resolution.

TheSheriff

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2003, 12:21:54 PM »
LoL, that was the whole point, France's whole objective is to become a challenger to the US, along with Germany.  It's not a dumb move it was the smart move.  Chiraq is at his most popular ever, while Tony Blair, formerly the most popular British leader since Churchill is fighting for his political life, and will probably lose because he didn't get the second resolution.

Blair has committed political suicide. And through it, he has shown great courage and integrity. He has destroyed his career for what he sees as the good of his country, and the good of the world.

ITW [the irish boy]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • BOW DOWN
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2003, 02:33:58 PM »
Blair was a good man but he championed the wrong cause. Europe is against this war, the world is against this war. Blair thought by siding with america he'd secure relations, but he didnt weigh up public opinion and has become very isolated in Europe other than the spanish chap, who's even more out of favour with his people, but spain could do with some investment.

As for everyone who stays in Iraq is stupid. What about the iraqi people? or do they count.
Step back for a second and imagine it was your city. You have a tyrant leader but youve survived so far. Now all of a sudden the worlds most powerful force is about to bomb the shit out of you, apparently in your name. Imagine the bombs dropping. Imagine your kid getting buried under rubble. Imagine losing half of your loved ones just so some westerners can sleep easier. War isnt a game people. People get killed. Imagine what it felt like the last time close friends or family died. Thats what the iraqi people will feel x10. Speaking from a small country that has been invaded before I'll tell you people dont forget. Britain made ireland "civilised", but to this day irish people hate brits. Dont think for a second the remaining iraqis will be happy. This war has no aim but to make you feel safer. That is why im against war.

As for Dubyas speech, i didnt see it but they are all similar. These politicians seem like bad actors in their own war movie. When will they listen to the people?
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Agua

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2003, 03:26:59 PM »

1. learn how to spell
3. you're an idiot and whoever is in Baghdad still is too, they've had more than 48 hours to get out

1. you're right. it should be yacub
2. oh no..... I'm cryin
4. shut the fuck up you little retarded midget. your hubris just pisses me off.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2003, 07:15:23 PM »
As for everyone who stays in Iraq is stupid. What about the iraqi people? or do they count.
Step back for a second and imagine it was your city. You have a tyrant leader but youve survived so far. Now all of a sudden the worlds most powerful force is about to bomb the shit out of you, apparently in your name. Imagine the bombs dropping. Imagine your kid getting buried under rubble. Imagine losing half of your loved ones just so some westerners can sleep easier. War isnt a game people. People get killed. Imagine what it felt like the last time close friends or family died. Thats what the iraqi people will feel x10. Speaking from a small country that has been invaded before I'll tell you people dont forget. Britain made ireland "civilised", but to this day irish people hate brits. Dont think for a second the remaining iraqis will be happy. This war has no aim but to make you feel safer. That is why im against war.

none of that would happen if i had this long of a chance to flee Iraq. poeple have had what MONTHS to flee

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2003, 07:17:03 PM »

1. learn how to spell

1. you're right. it should be yacub
2. oh no..... I'm cryin
4. shut the fuck up you little retarded midget. your hubris just pisses me off.

1. say my name however you want , it only makes you look childish
2. good
3. okay german flower boy

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2003, 07:18:26 PM »
I thought it was fucking hilarious when bush said

"DO NOT DESTROY THE OIL WELLS!"

And this war isn't about the fucking oil?  ::)

Agua

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2003, 07:31:41 PM »
2. good

1. sorry yacub, it was my intention to hurt you.
2. i bet your little weener is gettin hard right now...
3. see above

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2003, 07:47:04 PM »
2. good

say whatever you want , but i'm not the one with flowers in my avatar ,saying i'm straight

1. sorry yacub, it was my intention to hurt you.
2. i bet your little weener is gettin hard right now...
3. see above

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2003, 08:30:41 PM »
When will they listen to the people?

First off, why are you even talking about the president of the U.S., you're not american, right?  Second, He's the president of the UNITED STATES.  He doesn't need to listen to the people of the world.  The people in the u.s., WANT Saadam gone! The latest poll shows over 70% support Bush's war on Iraq.  What are you talking about?

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2003, 08:33:18 PM »
I thought it was fucking hilarious when bush said

"DO NOT DESTROY THE OIL WELLS!"

And this war isn't about the fucking oil?  ::)

You're ignorant.  The Iraqi people have 1 source of income, their oil wells.  Last time, they travelled into Kuwait and destroyed the oil wells, as well as the oil wells of Iraq.. why?

Also, do you realize, in your immature mind, that we don't GET our oil from Iraq? The U.S. makes nearly half of it's own oil, and the vast majority of the rest comes from South America.  Only a 10th of our oil comes from the middle east!  

Cold hard facts.   You think you know what it's about, but unfortunately, you're just listening to what people have told you, and not done any research yourself.  

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2003, 08:44:12 PM »
This war has no aim but to make you feel safer. That is why im against war.

I'm trying to figure out what the hell you mean.  What else reason is there to fight a war? If it'll make your country safer, then you are obliged, for the welfare of your citizens, to fight the war.  By your own words you're wrong.

Second, there are plenty of reasons for a war.  Do you not realize that Saadam Hussein is a bad man? lol, I mean I won't even get into what he's done in the past, but do you think the Iraqi people are going to be MAD when we liberate them and let them lead what life they want?  

Third, maybe you don't realize it, or haven't been paying attention, but 12 years ago, we were at war with Iraq.  A U.N. Sanctioned war.  The U.N. helped us END the war, and draw up a cease fire, which said that Saadam Hussein had to, as a term of the cease fire, destroy all of his weapons of mass destruction.  We're still finding weapons 12 years later, when he lets the 100's of inspectors who have been combing his country for 12 years find one.  He shoots at U.S. planes in the sky.  He applauded the attacks on us on 9-11-01.  He's breached the terms of the cease fire agreement... we have an agreement from the U.N., a resolution stating that if he hadn't disarmed, by DECEMBER, that action would be taken against him.  That was the deadline.  12 years!  12 years this guy has been in breach of a cease-fire agreement.  

In October of last year, the U.S. Congress passed a resolution giving the president the power to use military force against Iraq.  Today, 30 countries stand with us supporting this war, and 70% of americans support it.

Tony Blair - Do you honestly think that Tony Blair would risk his entire political career just to kiss Bush's ass? Why? If he's no longer a politician, his connection to Bush would be useless.  I'll tell you why Blair supports this war; it's because he knows that the NEXT time a terrorist wants a bomb, he could probably get one from Bagdad.  Do any of you deny that?  Saadam would gladly give materials to terrorists.  The next time something is bombed, it might not be the U.S.  It might be the good people of Britain.  It's the best thing for PEACE loving people everywhere, to get rid of a tyrannt, who has been making HIS LIFE MISSION the infliction of pain on his OWN PEOPLE!  

You know, it's a sad world.  In a perfect, god loving world, there would be no war.  Unfortunately, this is not a perfect world.  It's flawed, and it's a road in which good-hearted peaceloving people would be rutlessly taken advantage of, if they did not arm and protect themselves.  Look at the people in Iraq.  They have no guns, they have no way to defend themselves, and look at the asshole running their country.  Should we, as free humans, let him continue, or should we interupt, the ONLY way we can? For years we've tried to Change Saadam, and the only option left, after 12 years, is to kill him, for the good of his country, for the safety of the rest of the world, and Tony Blair, the prime Minister of Australia, the U.S. Government, and several other leaders around the world realize this.  Blair is a hero, he's risking his entire career to support something he thinks is right, and yall are making him out to be an asshole for it.

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2003, 08:49:43 PM »
Step back for a second and imagine it was your city. You have a tyrant leader but youve survived so far. Now all of a sudden the worlds most powerful force is about to bomb the shit out of you, apparently in your name. Imagine the bombs dropping. Imagine your kid getting buried under rubble. Imagine losing half of your loved ones just so some westerners can sleep easier.

LOL, unbelievable.  Now, you painted a vivid picture there, listen to another one.

Imagine you live in this city.  You have a tyrant leader, but you've survived this far.  You've seen relatives in other cities gassed and killed by the leader of your OWN country.  Everyonce in a while, people get shot down in the streets for sport.  Most of the time, there's nothing to worry about, but you live in constant fear of the guards stationed throughout the city.  Sometimes they decide to rape someone.  Sometimes they decide to kill someone.  You never know who it will be, you never know when it will be.  This has been going on for 25 years.  You live virtually in poverty, while the leader of the country lives in several palaces.  You have no way to liberate yourself from this ruler.  You have no way to change your situation.  You are forced to live like this, and unfortunately, even when he dies, his son will take power and it'll be the same story.  

Now, the question is, do you

a. try to overthrow him yourself, and the 100 or so people you might be able to gather together, and know almost surely you'll be killed, tortured, raped, or whatever

b. Ignore it, and live in constant fear like a feeder mouse at the pet store, wondering when it's your day to be snake-food...

or

c. embrace the largest country in the world coming in to liberate you, even if it means several of you will possibly die innocently in the battle?  

Come on, stand up IRISH THUG, be a man, and tell me which one you'd pick, because I know which one I'd pick.  

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2003, 09:16:10 PM »
Yeah whatevers...Iraq isn't a fucking US Property...Bush dosen't have the rights to tell another country's leader, how to run their country...and bush is tellin sadaam to leave in 48 hours?...wtf is this bullshit? c'mon man...

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2003, 09:29:26 PM »
So we don't have a right to help out opressed people in another country?

You're actually taking up for Saadam?  So, in your opinion, it goes like this...

A murderer, can ONLY be prosecuted by the family of the people he's killed.  The police really don't have any right, because they weren't attacked, it was people in another city.  

Wake up, he kills people.  All dictators should go, not just Saadam.  He just happens to be the one saying he wants to kill Americans, applauding the 9-11 bombing, etc.  If you say that it was good we got bombed, then you are posing a threat to us, and should be anhilated.