Author Topic: Eminem - "Marshall Mathers LP 2" (Discussion Thread)  (Read 11439 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Eminem - "Marshall Mathers LP 2" (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #285 on: November 24, 2013, 10:20:56 AM »
this thread turned into pure comedy. Classic Material,  some of the shit you said in here is just nonsense
everything I sad was true and if you don't like it fuck you !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #286 on: November 24, 2013, 10:26:11 AM »
this thread turned into pure comedy. Classic Material,  some of the shit you said in here is just nonsense

you are also the same guy who says TI accomplished more in his career than Scarface.  You speak no truths.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #287 on: November 24, 2013, 10:29:57 AM »

you are also the same guy who says TI accomplished more in his career than Scarface.  You speak no truths.
prove me wrong.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #288 on: November 24, 2013, 03:15:00 PM »

prove me wrong.

he worked with pac in the flesh /end thread

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #289 on: November 24, 2013, 04:19:37 PM »

prove me wrong.

he worked with pac in the flesh /end thread
so have big syke, the outlawz, johnny j, mo preme,etc. your point ?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #290 on: November 24, 2013, 04:21:58 PM »
Scarface inspired everyone    TI inspires nobodies

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #291 on: November 24, 2013, 04:23:34 PM »
inspiration is great. besides that though where is scarface's label or album at ?

Blood$

« Reply #292 on: November 24, 2013, 06:24:23 PM »
inspiration is great. besides that though where is scarface's label or album at ?

album dropping next year  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #293 on: November 25, 2013, 12:19:33 AM »
the fact youd even disrespect scarface like that out of spite makes you a fucking P.O.S.

midwestryder

« Reply #294 on: November 25, 2013, 02:08:46 AM »
Scarface has new album coming next year .  Scarface is loyal to label who made him unlike T.I.  Scarface,The Geto boys & rap-a-lot records made the south .  So without Scarface & The Geto Boys their would be no T.I. . T.I. did not make shit . Scarface was the head of Def Jam south . Scaface has worked with all the greats . He has worked with 2Pac,Ice Cube, Dr Dre, Master P, Jay-z , Beanie Sigel, Too Short, Ludacris, Nas, Slim Thug, Young Jeezy, UGK, Spice-1 , Raekwon, Game, Tech N9ne, & Snoop Dogg. . T.I. can not say that at all . T.I. owes Scarface.

dnjp4life

« Reply #295 on: November 25, 2013, 03:16:36 AM »
Album has great replay value.  'So Far' is slowly becoming my favourite joint on the album, Rick Rubin killed it with all the beat switch-ups and throwback samples thrown in there.
I still think that the beat to 'Brainless' is too good for Eminem to have produced on his own, to my ear it sure sounds like Dre may have touched it.  Either way its one of the best tracks on the album.

Lucifuge

« Reply #296 on: November 25, 2013, 03:50:56 AM »
DX: You gonna have Eminem put some verses to them beats?
Scarface: Hell nah! [Laughs] I’m not fin to go in there fuckin’ with that white boy, man. [Laughs]

DX: You’re not gonna make the “Renegade” mistake.
Scarface: Hell nah! What the fuck you mean, go in there fuckin’ with him, for what? [Laughs] But I guess that’s how I feel about – I guess that’s how a lot of rappers feel's.

Scarface on Eminem.

ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Sccit

« Reply #297 on: November 25, 2013, 03:02:08 PM »
Scarface: Hell nah! [Laughs] I’m not fin to go in there fuckin’ with that white boy, man. [Laughs]

Scarface: Hell nah! What the fuck you mean, go in there fuckin’ with him, for what? [Laughs] But I guess that’s how I feel about – I guess that’s how a lot of rappers feel's.

Scarface on Eminem.

I DONT GET IT...IS HE HATIN OR GIVING PROPS? OR BOTH??

Sccit

« Reply #298 on: November 25, 2013, 03:03:01 PM »
Album has great replay value.  'So Far' is slowly becoming my favourite joint on the album, Rick Rubin killed it with all the beat switch-ups and throwback samples thrown in there.
I still think that the beat to 'Brainless' is too good for Eminem to have produced on his own, to my ear it sure sounds like Dre may have touched it.  Either way its one of the best tracks on the album.

DRE PROBABLY DID CO-PRODUCED ON A LOT OF THE SHIT...BUT EMINEM WAS A GOOD PRODUCER IN HIS DAY, AS WELL. HE WAS TRAINED BY THE GOAT.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #299 on: November 25, 2013, 06:30:51 PM »

Scarface on Eminem.

I DONT GET IT...IS HE HATIN OR GIVING PROPS? OR BOTH??

I take it as he's showing love and admitting eminen isn't touched lyrically.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :