Author Topic: Eminem - "Marshall Mathers LP 2" (Discussion Thread)  (Read 11146 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Eminem - "Marshall Mathers LP 2" (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #120 on: November 10, 2013, 11:02:20 AM »
Haven't seen any mention of "Stronger Than I Was" yet in this thread.  I think it has to be one of the top tracks on the album.

C'mon bruh.

Lucifuge

« Reply #121 on: November 10, 2013, 11:31:05 AM »
This Buckshot track is Ill. Thats a real art!
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Marco

« Reply #122 on: November 10, 2013, 11:43:49 AM »
Good album, way better than "Recovery" and Bad Meets Evil with Royce. A lot of people hatin' on "Monster", but i like it. Somebody PM me those bonus songs?

Check your inbox bro!  8)
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: November 10, 2013, 02:41:30 PM »
Any word on his sales?

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: November 10, 2013, 03:39:16 PM »
+1 on that Dont Front track.

This Album is surprisingly dope, i didnt fuck with recovery.

could anyone plz hook me up with Ridaz? i cant find it on my computer

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #126 on: November 10, 2013, 10:43:00 PM »
Haven't seen any mention of "Stronger Than I Was" yet in this thread.  I think it has to be one of the top tracks on the album.

C'mon bruh.

Why, because he's singing and not just droppin a series of metaphors?  Dude.. I swear you are so paranoid about not showing to much love and respect for anything, you think it will make you look soft or weak.  Even when you compliment something Eminem does like "Legacy" it is always a left-handed compliment like, "Ohh it's great EXCEPT the last verse" or "ohh it's great but if Rihanna had been on the hook niccaz would've been dissin"  LOL, get some balls!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: November 10, 2013, 10:46:13 PM »
Any word on his sales?

Yeah.. it's selling very well.  Just as I predicted.  If you remember your dumbass hated on "Bezerk" but yet I told you the shit would blow up and be a huge hit, which it was, thus catapulting Eminem's big comeback as this album is selling great in spite of all the illegal downloading and bootlegging.  At the time I didn't know what the album would sound like, but it turns out that "Bezerk" much like the lead singles on his first 3 albums was far from the best song on the album, but it was still a great first single to build anticipation.

The album has projected sales of around 700,000 the first week.  Keep hating even though you know you like it.  Just keep playing yourself, bro
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2013, 10:59:00 PM »
This dumb nigga. You said it would be bigger than the first MMLP. Well that went diamond...good luck, bruh.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: November 10, 2013, 11:11:06 PM »
This dumb nigga. You said it would be bigger than the first MMLP. Well that went diamond...good luck, bruh.

I would love to see the quote where I said it would be bigger than the MMLP.  Nice try.  When all else fails just make up lies.

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #130 on: November 11, 2013, 01:50:44 AM »

C'mon bruh.
Yeah, seriously. Shit is trash. Eminem can't sing to save his life. Only track on the album I can't listen to at all.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: November 11, 2013, 02:59:05 AM »

Yeah, seriously. Shit is trash. Eminem can't sing to save his life. Only track on the album I can't listen to at all.

lol@singing abilities determining the quality of the song.  It's like the fucking idiots who will diss an R&B song because they say, "Ohhh that bitch can't sing", that's just pure hating.  

With the way studio technology is these days, they can make just about any good looking bitch sound good on a record.  Shit, supposedly Rihanna can't sing live, but that bitch sounds beautiful on a record.  She's sold millions and people love her voice on songs.

Bottom line is the quality of the song trumps Em's singing abilities.  You don't have to be a fucking opera singer to be dope.  What matters is the emotions and lyrics being conveyed, you got top-notch production like that no need to be an opera singer, the shit sounds good regardless of Em's singing abilities.  Rappers have been singing their hooks for years and nobody complains, and then Em sings a little on his verses and suddenly the voice is a problem?

You all are haters just looking for a reason to hate.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 03:02:02 AM by Infinite »

Okka

« Reply #132 on: November 11, 2013, 03:06:20 AM »

lol@singing abilities determining the quality of the song.  It's like the fucking idiots who will diss an R&B song because they say, "Ohhh that bitch can't sing", that's just pure hating.

With the way studio technology is these days, they can make just about any good looking bitch sound good on a record.  Shit, supposedly Ashanti can't sing but she sold millions and people loved her songs.

Bottom line is the quality of the song trumps Em's singing abilities.  You don't have to be a fucking opera singer to be dope.  What matters is the emotions and lyrics being conveyed, you got the banging beat with the instruments in the background, the shit sounds good regardless of Em's singing abilities.

You all are haters just looking for a reason to hate.

You're a dickrider who can't admit that a song is garbage because it's from one of your favorite artists.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: November 11, 2013, 03:14:17 AM »

You're a dickrider who can't admit that a song is garbage because it's from one of your favorite artists.

You are a hater who can't admit that a song is dope because it's from a popular and successful white rapper who is singing and therefore you must hate.

Okka

« Reply #134 on: November 11, 2013, 03:23:26 AM »

You are a hater who can't admit that a song is dope because it's from a popular and successful white rapper who is singing and therefore you must hate.

Eminem is one of my favorite artists, but yeah, i guess i'm a hater because you say so. You're one of those people who like everything just because it's from your favorite artist.