Author Topic: Your Favorite Dat Nigga Daz Productions  (Read 1023 times)

bouli77

Re: Your Favorite Dat Nigga Daz Productions
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2013, 01:59:42 PM »
Nate Dogg and Daz - These Days . this is flyest west coast music  8)

Quik said he hasn't been credited for his work in this song...

and it's credited as produced by nate dogg, not daz (although soopafly claimed in another thread that he & daz did it)

Okka

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2013, 04:58:53 PM »
Didnt Big C-Style say he produced "21 Jumpstreet"? I remember he said he made some beat that was credited to Daz. There's so many motherfuckers claimin' that they did this and they did that these days that you can't trust nobody. How many motherfuckers have said that they did work on "Doggystyle" and "The Chronic", but never got credit?. Even DJ Jam recently said he did somethin' on "Doggystyle" too and he ain't even a producer like that, he makes mixtapes and DJ's.

None of us will ever know the truth about these albums and songs because we weren't there to see who made what.

NIBIRU

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2013, 05:00:29 PM »
5 - 9 - 2

C-WALK - KURUPT  8)
100% FRENCH FUNK

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2013, 06:17:22 PM »
  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2013, 07:06:22 PM »
This remix 8) 8) 8) 8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jEJ6Cn6Ixik" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jEJ6Cn6Ixik</a>

Dope.. funny that I never knew about this remix till now.   I even bought the "Get On Up" single when it came out.  It had a "Freakin You" remix with Wu-tang on the B-Side that was my joint back in the day.  "I keep my Power U warm/ Study Islam" - Ghostface

Good to see all the Daz love on here lately, here's my top 10 favorite Daz productions, the most obvious...

1.  "Ambitionz of Ridah" - 2pac
2.  "I Ain't Mad at Cha" - 2pac
3.  "Got My Mind Made Up" - 2pac
4.  "2 of Americas Most Wanted" - Dogg Pound
5.  "What Would You Do" - Dogg Pound
6.  "In California"  - Daz solo
7.  "Dogg Pound Gangstaz" - Dogg Pound
8.  "Big Pimpin" - Dogg Pound
9.  "Let's Play House" - Dogg Pound
10. "21 Jumpstreet" -  Tray Dee and Snoop

Top 10 Daz Under-rated, lesser known cuts:

1.  "Reality" - Dogg Pound
2.  "Nothin But a Cavi Hit" - Dogg Pound and Mack 10
3.  "Blueberry" - says it is produced by Sam Sneed, I had my original cd cases stolen, but I remember it saying produced by Daz. Anyone know?
4.  "Wish I Had Love" - Dogg Pound off the Death Row Christmas album
5.  "These Days" - Nate Dogg
6.  "My System" - off Daz second solo
7.  "Midnight Love" - unreleased Snoop
8.  "Gang Bangin Ass Criminal" - off Daz first solo
9.  "Retaliation, Revenge, Get Back" - off Daz first solo
10.  "Do What I Feel" - off Dogg Food

...really there are so damn many.  I mean, really everything he did was fire in the 90's.  He was the last man standing at Death Row and put out the last great Death Row album with Revenge Retaliation and Get Back.    Not only is he the second greatest producer of all time but he is one of my top 10 favorite rappers of all-time.  
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 07:17:07 PM by Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2013, 01:03:09 AM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2013, 02:56:07 AM »
Kausion - Ill do it

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2013, 02:56:57 AM »

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2013, 05:07:58 AM »
Kausion - Ill do it
Glad someone mentioned it ;)

Also add She's strange by Nate Dogg

Will_B

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2013, 06:07:41 AM »
This remix 8) 8) 8) 8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jEJ6Cn6Ixik" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jEJ6Cn6Ixik</a>

Dope.. funny that I never knew about this remix till now.   I even bought the "Get On Up" single when it came out.  It had a "Freakin You" remix with Wu-tang on the B-Side that was my joint back in the day.  "I keep my Power U warm/ Study Islam" - Ghostface

Good to see all the Daz love on here lately, here's my top 10 favorite Daz productions, the most obvious...

1.  "Ambitionz of Ridah" - 2pac
2.  "I Ain't Mad at Cha" - 2pac
3.  "Got My Mind Made Up" - 2pac
4.  "2 of Americas Most Wanted" - Dogg Pound
5.  "What Would You Do" - Dogg Pound
6.  "In California"  - Daz solo
7.  "Dogg Pound Gangstaz" - Dogg Pound
8.  "Big Pimpin" - Dogg Pound
9.  "Let's Play House" - Dogg Pound
10. "21 Jumpstreet" -  Tray Dee and Snoop

Top 10 Daz Under-rated, lesser known cuts:

1.  "Reality" - Dogg Pound
2.  "Nothin But a Cavi Hit" - Dogg Pound and Mack 10
3.  "Blueberry" - says it is produced by Sam Sneed, I had my original cd cases stolen, but I remember it saying produced by Daz. Anyone know?
4.  "Wish I Had Love" - Dogg Pound off the Death Row Christmas album
5.  "These Days" - Nate Dogg
6.  "My System" - off Daz second solo
7.  "Midnight Love" - unreleased Snoop
8.  "Gang Bangin Ass Criminal" - off Daz first solo
9.  "Retaliation, Revenge, Get Back" - off Daz first solo
10.  "Do What I Feel" - off Dogg Food

Erm Midnight Love was prod by Snoop & (additional prod) Soopafly - plus Raphael Saadiq, and Carl Butch Small on the track.

People who say Daz stole others beats might want to think bout him not getting any credit on this

polepositon

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2013, 06:27:42 AM »

Mr. Theo

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2013, 07:14:35 AM »
Nate Dogg and Daz - These Days . this is flyest west coast music  8)

shout out to Daz, Nate and The Stylistics .  :cheers:

My BAD!! I forgot "Nothin' But the Cavi Hit". Another great from Daz

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2013, 08:29:27 AM »
Didnt Big C-Style say he produced "21 Jumpstreet"? I remember he said he made some beat that was credited to Daz. There's so many motherfuckers claimin' that they did this and they did that these days that you can't trust nobody. How many motherfuckers have said that they did work on "Doggystyle" and "The Chronic", but never got credit?. Even DJ Jam recently said he did somethin' on "Doggystyle" too and he ain't even a producer like that, he makes mixtapes and DJ's.

None of us will ever know the truth about these albums and songs because we weren't there to see who made what.
interesting cause in that same interview he says sam sneed and barney rubble did it and dre added the chorus.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Okka

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2013, 09:04:27 AM »

interesting cause in that same interview he says sam sneed and barney rubble did it and dre added the chorus.

Well, if you know what fuckin interview i'm talkin' about, you might want to share what songs he claimed he produced but never got credited for them.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2013, 09:21:28 AM »

Well, if you know what fuckin interview i'm talkin' about, you might want to share what songs he claimed he produced but never got credited for them.
- clean your ears and listen closely son.