Author Topic: So I'm 24.........  (Read 574 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
So I'm 24.........
« on: November 03, 2013, 12:06:00 PM »
and all of a sudden hang overs are becoming unbearable,

what do i do?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

bouli77

Re: So I'm 24.........
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 12:25:40 PM »
drink differently or quit drinking

to avoid hangovers i usually drink shitloads of water, take some paracetamol and then go to sleep (if you aren't already doin so)

i'm pushin' 26 and I just did that two days ago, woke up just fine. when I don't though, it's like I got a woodpecker inside my head.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 02:13:03 PM »
it all depends on the condition ur body is in when u drink...so make sure ur feelin good before u take that first sip. last night, every1 was drinkin but i fell back because i felt weak and a headache comin along. if i drank, id be feelin like shit right now, guaranteed

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 02:31:36 PM »
Yeah man, qhwn youre young, hangovers ainbt shit. It's weird how that works.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 02:46:21 PM »
to avoid hangovers i usually drink shitloads of water

bang.

and I also make sure I eat real good like 1-2 hours before I start drinking, eating after drinking is usually good too but can sober you up too depending on how much you ate/drank

if you smoke cigs, those can cause hangovers or make the one you have worse... in which case you smoke bud instead  8)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 02:48:11 PM »
it all depends on the condition ur body is in when u drink...so make sure ur feelin good before u take that first sip. last night, every1 was drinkin but i fell back because i felt weak and a headache comin along. if i drank, id be feelin like shit right now, guaranteed
bitch made nicca

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 02:59:43 PM »
bitch made nicca

BUT TELL ME HOW I KNEW U CAME IN THIS THREAD TO RIDE NUTS WHEN I SEEN UR NAME UNDER LAST REPLY

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2013, 03:30:56 PM »
bitch made nicca

lol!

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2013, 04:35:54 PM »
 Pretty much what others have said. Iam 32 and i just drank pretty hard three days straight. I took the day off work but i dont feel too bad.
 Anyways, yep you need to have at least one big solid meal that day, STOP doing shots, stop sculling your drinks, no beer bongs n shit, dont mix your drinks TOO much.
 As soft as this sounds, water really really dose help. Drink some water in the day before you start drinking and/or in between alcoholic drinks and importantly drink some water before you go to sleep.

The key is to pace out your drinks, dont go too crazy too soon and if you have a break in between and eat something or have something non alcoholic like even an energy drink it really can make all the difference.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2013, 05:39:45 PM »
bitch made nicca

BUT TELL ME HOW I KNEW U CAME IN THIS THREAD TO RIDE NUTS WHEN I SEEN UR NAME UNDER LAST REPLY
nobody is riding your nuts my faggot boy

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2013, 10:35:04 PM »
A tall glass of ice cold water, a couple panadol AND a good sleep and you're up and running as normal the next day..... but that's only if you can still stand by the end of your drinking session, lol.

But you know what they say..... the best cure for a hangover is to carry on drinking!

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2013, 02:06:15 AM »
^yeah sleep is important. I didnt go to work cos i had had so little sleep when my alarm went off, infact i think i was stilled pisses when it did.
 And it is also true, continuing to drink the next day(or "hair of the dog") often dose work, strangely enough. But if the hang over is severe then this dose not work.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2013, 08:25:09 AM »
ive never had a hangover that some good weed dint cure tho

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2013, 10:59:11 AM »
i binge drink every time i drink ever since i can remember,

i know im still young, but damn i dont think i can blackout and be ok the next day afterwards anymore

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2013, 11:38:04 AM »
one thing i noticed with me is hard liquor fucks me up now. that shit leaves me feelin like I been through a trainwreck. i mostly just fuck with beer now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE