Author Topic: So I'm 24.........  (Read 575 times)

Sccit

Re: So I'm 24.........
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2013, 11:50:52 AM »
try hikin up runyon canyon, shieeeet

Remedy360

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2013, 12:10:28 PM »
Yeah I'm the same age, crazy how much it changes. I remember being 18 or 19 and never really feeling hungover, you definitely feel that shit now. Like people have been saying, just drink a lot of water throughout the night, and eat some food before falling asleep as well. As far as the next day goes, just more water. I'm just a casual smoker but a good smokeout the morning after is great too.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2013, 11:41:27 PM »
i binge drink every time i drink ever since i can remember,

i know im still young, but damn i dont think i can blackout and be ok the next day afterwards anymore
Yeah its better to drink everyday than it is to binge.

one thing i noticed with me is hard liquor fucks me up now. that shit leaves me feelin like I been through a trainwreck. i mostly just fuck with beer now.
Yeah iam the same mate. I like scotch and i like red wine but i get too messy and can get too hung over. With beer that dont really happen. Its bad for getting a gut though!
 EDIT: oh and i was drinking straight scotch, no ice that other night where i was looking and posting fucked up shit here so i should lay off for those reasons too. Thought i would have been banned after that(well it wasn't the first time either).
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 11:45:33 PM by KrazySumwhat »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2013, 12:45:46 AM »
i binge drink every time i drink ever since i can remember,

i know im still young, but damn i dont think i can blackout and be ok the next day afterwards anymore

i binge drink every summer, but this summer was the hardest to quit, i usually stop around the end of july when the semester is about to start but i didnt stop until the end of august and it was really catching up to me, i gained alot of weight, i was in bad shape, i was always hungover and felt really groggy all the time and just really felt like shit, once i stopped i started working out again, waking up earlier and felt better going to school and work...

binge drinking takes a toll on you as you get older, ive drank only 2 times in October and it was just cus i was going out with friends not drinking all night until i passed out and i still felt better then when i binge drinked all night, you really need to let your body rest every once in a while and kinda detox from all the booze and drugs, you dont wanna be 40 with a shitty liver giving out already
The West is Back

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2013, 01:14:17 AM »
 No alcohol, day three. But its sooooo hot and a cold beer would be soooooo good!  :laugh: Yeah constant drinking just leaves a feeling of almost permanent dehydration. Not good. Especially in summer but summer really is beer weather.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2013, 01:22:29 AM »
drinking is for lames

ill drink a cold beer on a hot summer day or with friends socially ill drink some top shelf liquor but i played that shit out before i was even 21

i got really drunk at a party once ripped the fucking mic drank a fifth of sapphire lost my house shoe so im runnin around this party wth one shoe on one off macking on hoes and shit. upon my departure i puke allover my cousins drive way and i fell asleep on the hood of my homies car and shit my pants in my sleep....

this is when i was like 17 after that i kept it always made sure to drink to get a buzz not to get drunk.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 01:27:35 AM by Sir Petey »

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2013, 10:36:35 AM »
No alcohol, day three. But its sooooo hot and a cold beer would be soooooo good!  :laugh: Yeah constant drinking just leaves a feeling of almost permanent dehydration. Not good. Especially in summer but summer really is beer weather.

weird as fuck how yall summer is just startin

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2013, 11:36:45 AM »
I am beginning to enjoy having a glass of wine or two on occasion. I be drinking dat pinot grigio my nigs. fuck yo 2 buck chick box wine.

on some real uncle tom shit. al roker and bryant gumbel aint got shit on me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2013, 11:43:29 AM »
I am beginning to enjoy having a glass of wine or two on occasion. I be drinking dat pinot grigio my nigs. fuck yo 2 buck chick box wine.

Try some good Riesling. Shit's even better.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2013, 01:01:09 AM »

sippin white Zinfandel with your pinky out lookin ass nigga
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2013, 01:21:21 AM »

sippin white Zinfandel with your pinky out lookin ass nigga
How did you know?

I poor a liil out for my main bitch Meggan though. I love you boo.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2013, 01:26:33 AM »
i cant do wine bro, i dont like the taste or anything about it, its too sweet for me and makes my stomach hurt, everytime i tried to drink wine my stomach started hurting and i felt like throwing up. I know a bunch of preppy ass bitches who love that shit, and mexican girls who try to act white and old men who love that shit though... too bad your all 3 of them lol
The West is Back

Fraxxx

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2013, 03:02:08 AM »
i cant do wine bro, i dont like the taste or anything about it, its too sweet for me and makes my stomach hurt, everytime i tried to drink wine my stomach started hurting and i felt like throwing up. I know a bunch of preppy ass bitches who love that shit, and mexican girls who try to act white and old men who love that shit though... too bad your all 3 of them lol

If the wine was sweet you been drinking the wrong wine anyway. Try a good dry white wine some time.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2013, 05:04:08 AM »
and all of a sudden hang overs are becoming unbearable,

what do i do?

you are a fucking dogg eating chink

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2013, 06:01:58 AM »