Author Topic: Why the west is and will continue to become desperately poor  (Read 721 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why the west is and will continue to become desperately poor
« on: November 03, 2013, 12:18:21 PM »
Hey let's stimulate the economy so what shall we buy?

Let's buy a new tv, ah Japan sends it's thanks

Let's buy some new clothes India says thanks

I just bought some new Nike's Bangladesh says thanks

Man, I just bought myself a new ipad....China says thank you

We just need to build more homes then right? hmmm and how do you propose that the average person is going to purchase that home?

Hey, we need to invest in radical new technology then, true, but any radical new technology which needs produce mass output will usurp human labour

We need to create more new jobs........the easiest jobs to create are low paid ones but low pay means a poorer and poorer standard of living.

The answer is we need to become more competitive, ..............the only way you can compete with slave labour is to have a supply of slave labour also

According to Martin Armstrong 75% of the national debt  of America is the accumulated interest debt

We need to get people off welfare......so ....those who already desperate, those dependent, those sick, will feel much better when they are left to starve to death.

Oh, excuse me, charities will save the day fuck you Peter Rothschilds Schiff.

This is why the grand standing of the politicians needs to be tuned out because they offer only hot air.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 12:27:12 PM by virtuoso »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Why the west is and will continue to become desperately poor
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 02:48:55 PM »
When it comes down to it, the current economic attitude is the United States is that the economy is stong when:
1. we spend more
2. more credit is made available

I see some serious problems with that logic. :-\

V2DHeart

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 02:22:10 AM »
The plan is to get all countries debts so incredibly high that they have no option but to honour a default and introduction of a new, cleaner, "safer" global currency, as trades, and sovereignty of a interconnecting modern world will most likely get the blame IE; China's labour over US's, UK's stubbornness to adapt technology industries like India etc etc.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 10:23:07 PM »
here's the santa list..

Democrap willing to spend spend spend...
Obamacare and unaffordable care act
(here's the funny part: according to law...it stated that illegal immigrants are EXEMPT from paying health insurance..because they are  not part of the U.S. or something like that.)

It seems he is actually depopulating the country.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 11:16:20 PM »
  Virt... this is a good deal for the West because that means we get all these great products without having to produce them.   The western economy has advanced its standard of living beyond the factor, producer labor into a service economy and now an information economy
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 04:25:45 AM »
  Virt... this is a good deal for the West because that means we get all these great products without having to produce them.   The western economy has advanced its standard of living beyond the factor, producer labor into a service economy and now an information economy

Those are not based on anything tangible, and is counter to economic integrity.

Great post virtuoso.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 02:58:18 AM »

Those are not based on anything tangible, and is counter to economic integrity.

Great post virtuoso.

No it's not..  this is an economic fallacy that has been spoken so many times people take it as conventional wisdom.   Having a production base abroad does not hurt the American economy in the least.  

The problem is that people place a premium on jobs and production.  If you want jobs and production as your economic indicators then why don't we all go back to the dark ages.. I can give everyone a job gathering fire wood, and we can produce a hell of a lot of firewood and call ourselves a productive society?!?

No... jobs and production are not the most important factors when judging the strength of the U.S. economy.  The one factor that is most important is Standard of Living.  And a production base that is abroad represents an increase in the standard of living of the United States.  The standard of living is so high in the United States that most people are not willing to even work in such factories.  The U.S. economy has upgraded from a production based economy to a service based and now information economy.  This is an increase in the standard of living.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 05:56:12 AM »

Do you just spout nonsense because you are so indoctrinated by an ideology that you have bought into?

Let's analyse what you just said, let's start with you searching for median incomes remained static since 80's

Let's further analyse that by looking at the annual salary created by these service jobs over the last decade.

Let's further look at that with who are the major job creators now.

Now, let's take a step back and look at what you endorse, complete dependency on another nation to provide the goods which you want.

As for your nonsensical point about services, many jobs will dry up as the robotics era goes full steam ahead.

Unlike you, I wasn't making a political point, I was instead just illustrating why all politicians are full of shit.

Why people like Schiff are so asinine because people will NEED a minimum income just to survive.

Technology will usurp human labour, it's happening and will gather pace

Fraxxx

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 10:31:49 AM »

Do you just spout nonsense because you are so indoctrinated by an ideology that you have bought into?

Let's analyse what you just said, let's start with you searching for median incomes remained static since 80's

Let's further analyse that by looking at the annual salary created by these service jobs over the last decade.

Let's further look at that with who are the major job creators now.

Now, let's take a step back and look at what you endorse, complete dependency on another nation to provide the goods which you want.

As for your nonsensical point about services, many jobs will dry up as the robotics era goes full steam ahead.

Unlike you, I wasn't making a political point, I was instead just illustrating why all politicians are full of shit.

Why people like Schiff are so asinine because people will NEED a minimum income just to survive.

Technology will usurp human labour, it's happening and will gather pace

And as long as this doesn't work entirely all production is transferred to third world countries where people slave away so that the corporations can maximize their profits. Anyone who says that nightmares like the maquiladores at the U.S. border are a good thing is either misinformed or evil.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.