Author Topic: i broke my collarbone  (Read 300 times)

polepositon

i broke my collarbone
« on: November 04, 2013, 09:16:25 AM »
Mid July. This shit stillllll hurt. I can't sleep on it and my range of motions are fucked. I think I am going to schedule another f/u. Last f/u he said was healing correctly. I did not want surgery...don't want scar and still would heal the same.

Crazy part is, I did not even know it was broke. I broke it 8pm on a Thursday and did not go to doctor until 5:30pm Friday. Lol. Dr. came in staring at me like I was crazy. He said "it's broke", lol. He said "are you superwoman" ahahaha. I said. Shit. I thought it was just a strained or pulled muscle. He said "I have to show you the xray"...lmao. He was amazed.

He said "that is a football player's break, esepcially where it broke, you do know that right".

Told y'all...I look like T-Sizzle. hahahahahaha. Dr. kept tell me "how" I am telling him I broke it, seems like a lie.

Now, I am thinking bout when I get old...this is going to ruin my masterbation and cooking. My fat ass ain't going to be able to eat all the scrumptious things I love to cook. sigh.

The week before, me a a friend were all taking bout how we never have broken a bone. The, voila'.

Sigh. I'll def need sometone to wash my ass when I am old. I'm right handed. This sucks.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 01:06:42 PM by poleposition »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: i broke my collerbone
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 02:11:02 PM »
serious question...

does it effect your ability to blow dick.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 02:29:00 PM »
i just want to apologize pole position it appears we may have gotten off on the wrong foot....do you need any help around the house whole your recuperating?

just let me take care of you. embrace me dont reject me.

polepositon

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 07:21:39 AM »
not. not when I am squatting like the little kim poster. Not when I am on my back or on my knees. Only if I am laying on my stomach, is when I can't blow him comfortably. But, I manage. All other positions, I am good.

Nope. Don't need any help for now. But, If I did, I am good.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 09:53:47 AM »
you seeing someone else? i thought we were monogamous.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 10:34:13 AM »
Whatup with that percocet tho?

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 11:28:23 AM »
how u break it?

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2013, 11:34:49 AM »
lol clumsy ho.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

polepositon

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2013, 11:42:20 AM »
those percocets are sitting there. shit is too strong. all the meds are too strong. even the norcos. the vicadin. all that shit sits there. lol how you know they gave me that shit  ;D

I am monogamous. i love this mf. him so fine! gives me butterflies. and then I eat them. you know how my fat ass does it.

how I did I break it? lol. to be honest, I can't rem. I was fucked up. too many drinks. I was told diff stories. i passed out for about 5 hours and woke up with a broken collarbone, dead battery (left bluetooth on) and....that's all i'll share. lol  ;D

could have been a result of being clumsy. I doubt it. but, could be. i wasn't a ho that night. I was too wasted to be a ho. I wanted to ho though. i wanted to screw. but, nope. wasn't a ho that night.  ;D
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 01:07:07 PM by poleposition »

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2013, 11:44:41 AM »
See if you fucked with a real nigga like me, you woulda had ya hips blown out and a dislocated jaw instead.

they heal much better.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2013, 11:47:25 AM »
those percocets are sitting there. shit is too strong. all the meds are too strong. even the norcos. the vicadin. all that shit sits there. lol how you know they gave me that shit  ;D

I am monogamous. i love this mf. him so fine! gives me butterflies. and then I eat them. you know how my fat ass does it.

how I did I break it? lol. to be honest, I can't rem. I was fucked up. too many drinks. I was told diff stories. i passed out for about 5 hours and woke up with a broken collerbone, dead battery (left bluetooth on) and....that's all i'll share. lol  ;D

could have been a result of being clumsy. I doubt it. but, could be. i wasn't a ho that night. I was too wasted to be a ho. I wanted to ho though. i wanted to screw. but, nope. wasn't a ho that night.  ;D

sounds 2 me like they ran a train on u..u didnt even get to enjoy it cuz u knocked out. still happened tho.

polepositon

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2013, 11:47:51 AM »
lmao @ both of yall. Nic and Sik.

Nic-naw. that didn't hap.

shit was crazy. i was fine when I left the place. actually, as I was leaving is when I started feeling like whoa...then, when I parked down the street to take care of something, it was 7pm....that is all she wrote. I woke up 5 hours later. it was like 12pm sumn....i made it home at like 1am. folks say couldnt have just been the drinks. but, I know no one would have drugged me. at least I hope.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 11:49:35 AM by poleposition »