Author Topic: dj quik > eminem  (Read 1815 times)

Sccit

Re: dj quik > eminem
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2013, 11:19:25 AM »
soopafly is a better lyricist than quik.....quik is a better overall rapper, but if were talking about straight lyrics, neither of them are tocuhin eminem

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2013, 12:25:04 PM »
Eminem is white jesus to u white boys. I dont expect yall to agree even a lil
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Remedy360

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2013, 12:34:36 PM »
Eminem is white jesus to u white boys. I dont expect yall to agree even a lil

Lmao way to reduce the argument to nothing but race.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2013, 02:28:05 PM »
DJ Quik is dope, nobody can argue that.  But he's not on a "classic" or "legendary" status.  He's just dope.  Always been "dope" and always will be.

But when you are talking about Eminem your talking about somebody who has made 3 classic 5 Mic albums in his career.  Not to mention the couple of tracks he did on 8 Mile are at a level and status that no rapper has ever achieved.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Matty

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2013, 08:18:57 PM »
dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2013, 08:45:01 PM »
DJ Quik is dope, nobody can argue that.  But he's not on a "classic" or "legendary" status.  He's just dope.  Always been "dope" and always will be.

But when you are talking about Eminem your talking about somebody who has made 3 classic 5 Mic albums in his career.  Not to mention the couple of tracks he did on 8 Mile are at a level and status that no rapper has ever achieved.

quik is a top 3 producer in hip-hop, he's definitely a legend and has some classics under his belt

Jimmy H.

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2013, 09:26:34 PM »
I'm probably a bigger fan of Quik than Eminem but people saying that shit are like people who try to say Pac had a doper flow than Biggie or Jay.  Some folks just can't stand to see certain artists get the proper credit. Quik is one of the all-time great producers and a dope rapper to boot but he's not touching Eminem as an emcee and I'm pretty sure he would admit that.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2013, 09:41:29 PM »
I'm probably a bigger fan of Quik than Eminem but people saying that shit are like people who try to say Pac had a doper flow than Biggie or Jay.  Some folks just can't stand to see certain artists get the proper credit. Quik is one of the all-time great producers and a dope rapper to boot but he's not touching Eminem as an emcee and I'm pretty sure he would admit that.

whats wrong wit sayin pac had a doper flow than biggie or jay? lol wtf

h2k4

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2013, 09:49:30 PM »

Saying Pac had a better flow than Jay or BIG and vice versa is a valid argument that one could have.  Saying Quik is better than Eminem is just trolling.  Granted, I listen to Quik's first three albums and enjoy them a lot more than any of Eminem's albums, I would NEVER say that he is better than Eminem.  Some people out there are just hell bent on not giving that man the credit he deserves because he is a White artist in a genre that's predominately African American.

The hell is going on in this thread lol....

Jimmy H.

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2013, 10:53:13 PM »
whats wrong wit sayin pac had a doper flow than biggie or jay? lol wtf
I don't know.  It's this whole "my favorite artist is the best at every thing" mentality to where people can't ever acknowledge that an artist they might not be a fan of is actually better at something than one of their favorites.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2013, 11:44:50 PM »
dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

eminimineminimenimenimenim>>>>>>>

papa-smurf

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2013, 02:05:14 AM »
quik is way better than Eminem. quik got the whole package. Emiem just got lyrics which I cant relate to but I give em credit because he is one of the greatest lyricist as far as putting words together and ryming. But eminem is not the type of rapper I play in my car, get fly to,play at parties, kick backs,backyard boogies or none of that. quik is that nigga

Lucifuge

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2013, 03:07:03 AM »
Lol This is funy as fuck.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Fraxxx

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2013, 04:01:24 AM »
Quik is 1. just as lyrical and 2. doper overall

1. Prove it. Link the song on which you think Quik is just as lyrical than Em.

2. Noone here argues that since it's simply an opinion and even one most would share.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 04:39:53 AM by Fraxxx »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Mr. Theo

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2013, 04:40:17 AM »
DJ Quik is dope, nobody can argue that.  But he's not on a "classic" or "legendary" status.  He's just dope.  Always been "dope" and always will be.

But when you are talking about Eminem your talking about somebody who has made 3 classic 5 Mic albums in his career.  Not to mention the couple of tracks he did on 8 Mile are at a level and status that no rapper has ever achieved.

Man..you got to be kidding..you don't considere DJ Quik a legend ..but Eminem you considere? Eminem got his credits...but compare w/ Quik? 3 classic 5 Mic albums? The Source 5 mics and Grammys Nominations are a JOKE. This "awards" involve money and interests.

Eminem got better rhymes, but that doesn't mean anything, Too Short is a legend and your rhymes are nothing lyrical. But dude is a legend.Eminem is a good producer, but not reach DJ Quik status .
Eminem got Dr Dre behind his career, and got a hand full of renowned producers working on his albums.

DJ Quik is a self made artist, made all his tracks ( Excluding Put It On Me w/ Dre ) and write all his lyrics..DJ Quik is a architect of West Coast Rap Music..he built your own style..He are a OG on West Coast Rap Music ..since the mixtapes in 1987.

Eminem built what sound? Eminem is a OG on what type of music? What music of Eminem is timeless? Eminem got a masterpiece like Rhythmalism? Eminem got a 1st album made by himself in 1 month? Eminem totally changed their sound like Quik in Safe+Sound? Eminem mixing a multi-platinum album in days? (All Eyez On Me) ..Can Eminem do a reggae music? Rock Music ? Jazz ? Rnb Music? DJ Quik do this.

Eminem is a great artist and entertainer . But no better than DJ Quik.

If you think album sales +5mics on The Source + Grammys are a sign of greatness, you wrong. It's a 70's thang..not 90's,00's thang.

"And even though I don't win no Grammys
I still get love in the streets, from the pappys and mammys"

"So if you're looking in The Source magazine and don't see me
It's cause the fucking East Coast is the enemy" - DJ Quik

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF